Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? (1803 Views)

Update On Plateau State Governorship Results (2023) / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by masseratti: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2018
Three days after the killings/massacre on the plateau Prof Akintola is yet to issue a press release,but he can be swift to reply Trump,attack Falz video and call out CAN, now he has turned a deaf ear to the killings which was said to be in retaliation of missing 300 cows by the head of meyetti Allah in the middle belt, am waiting for how he is going to spin this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by Olanipereku(f): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2018
muric is a terrorist organization back by the criminal terrorist Buhari

cc
cilicmarin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by lilfreezy: 7:37am On Jun 27, 2018
Don't mind those head slammers. If it's hijab matter now you will see them

16 Likes

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by lastmessenger: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2018
Muric is a terrorist Organization

11 Likes

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by zeestunner(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2018
because can and all of you were quite when hundreds of people died in zamfara state and your media called the attackers armed bandits and there was no rage or headline "herdsmen kill muslims in zamfara" and du guys didnt colour it with religion. people playing politics and religious card with this issue make una no worry una banga go soon ripe. continue to spread the hate for enemies of nigeria ah rwanda and central african republic na play wen naija own go start. hope una get international passport to checkout wen e start because ffk,reno no even de here dino all una pastors and imam dem get enough to check out so u guys can continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2018
zeestunner:
because can and all of you were quite when hundreds of people died in zamfara state and your media called the attackers armed bandits and didnt colour it with religion

Yoruba Muslim...Shame no dey catch you?

15 Likes

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by zeestunner(m): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=Hofbrauhaus post=68862068]

Yoruba Muslim...Shame no dey catch you?[/quote

oga call me watever u like just becos am not letting other people do my thinking for me i dont let sentiment judge things for me so u can go Bleep urself. sai baba till 2023, na my rite to vote am if e pain u use ur own rite too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=zeestunner post=68862223][/quote]

That's why I called you a Yoruba Muslim. The only reason you are happy Nigerians are dying is cos it has not reached your doorstep...These same fulani you celebrate would kill your mother and rape your sister right before you eyes...no worry...Just mark it somewhere. Then, your eyes go clear.
If you like vote Abacha or Shekau, that's your business...

11 Likes

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by tartar9(m): 8:20am On Jun 27, 2018
Why must they reply

1 Like

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by EternalTruths: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2018
masseratti:
Three days after the killings/massacre on the plateau Prof Akintola is yet to issue a press release,but he can be swift to reply Trump,attack Falz video and call out CAN, now he has turned a deaf ear to the killings which was said to be in retaliation of missing 300 cows by the head of meyetti Allah in the middle belt, am waiting for how he is going to spin this.

MURIC will definitely betray their Yoruba people into being slaves of the Caliphate.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by zeestunner(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2018
dem go kill ur full family first fish brain. na by force to tow ur line? with u cup head wetin u wish me na ur generation portion b dat. nama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by masseratti: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2018
zeestunner:
because can and all of you were quite when hundreds of people died in zamfara state and your media called the attackers armed bandits and there was no rage or headline "herdsmen kill muslims in zamfara" and du guys didnt colour it with religion. people playing politics and religious card with this issue make una no worry una banga go soon ripe. continue to spread the hate for enemies of nigeria ah rwanda and central african republic na play wen naija own go start. hope una get international passport to checkout wen e start because ffk,reno no even de here dino all una pastors and imam dem get enough to check out so u guys can continue
nah I didn't keep quiet, thank God you brought out Zamfara, would the heardmen claim its militia men either Christian or Muslims rustling their cattle? Killing anywhere should be condemned.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by zeestunner(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

MURIC will definitely betray their Yoruba people into being slaves of the Caliphate.

na ur slave? abi na u go serve d caliphate? how e take concern u? na by force to think like una? mehn Bleep off my mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by masseratti: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2018
EternalTruths:

he can be a slave to the caliphate if he chose to, not my other moderate Yorùbá Muslims I know of.

1 Like

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by Ganiyat72(f): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=zeestunner post=68862223][/quote]

ZOM..BI undecided
Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by zeestunner(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2018
masseratti:
nah I didn't keep quiet, thank God you brought out Zamfara, would the heardmen claim its militia men either Christian or Muslims rustling their cattle? Killing anywhere should be condemned.

i agree killings everywhere should be condermed buh i hate it wen people are trying to score cheap political point with a tragedy as this one. no body vex wen can no conderm zafara killing so why are u guys trying to create a giant shit mountain because muric no talk. if u want to condole with the victims do dat and dont politicise it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by EternalTruths: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2018
zeestunner:

na ur slave? abi na u go serve d caliphate? how e take concern u? na by force to think like una? mehn Bleep off my mention

This one don turn to Fulani footsoldier.
Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by zeestunner(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Ganiyat72:

ZOM..BI undecided
na me and ur fugly papa be zombi now u forget. with ur face like under slippers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by zeestunner(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=EternalTruths post=68862973]

This one don turn to Fulani footsoldier.[/quote
yes o a gallant one at dat. oya go find somwhere lie down and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by zeestunner(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2018
masseratti:
he can be a slave to the caliphate if he chose to, not my other moderate Yorùbá Muslims I know of.

and they make u their spokes man abi ? abeg shift ma see front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by debaj10: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2018
wots ur biznes?
leav muric, goan do ur own.
bad bele pipu evriwia.
sai baba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2018
zeestunner:

I thought the opinion of BMC was that it was christians birom killing muslims?

They could have spoken against the killing of the alleged muslims.

1 Like

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by zombieHUNTER: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2018
zeestunner:

i agree killings everywhere should be condermed buh i hate it wen people are trying to score cheap political point with a tragedy as this one. no body vex wen can no conderm zafara killing so why are u guys trying to create a giant shit mountain because muric no talk. if u want to condole with the victims do dat and dont politicise it

Calm down my Muslim friend
People have the right to call out muric since they started reacting to the tiniest of issues... It's so surprising that something bigger occurred and they kept mute...
Especially now when Muslims are the culprits and Christians are at the receiving side of it..

Their silence could mean something .... People can interpret it that way... Don't you think so my Muslim friend

3 Likes

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by zombieHUNTER: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2018
debaj10:
wots ur biznes?

leav muric, goan do ur own.

bad bele pipu evriwia.

sai baba!

What did you say?

1 Like

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2018
zeestunner:
dem go kill ur full family first fish brain. na by force to tow ur line? with u cup head wetin u wish me na ur generation portion b dat. nama

You dey fear fulani? You dey fear to die? Those women wey your masters dey rape, your mama better pass them? Are you better than those men your masters killed? You must reap what you sow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by joshmarcus(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2018
Because the killers didn't wear hijab mofos

1 Like

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by Iykmann(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2018
He is silent because he doesn't care
Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by zeestunner(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

You dey fear fulani? You dey fear to die? Those women wey your masters dey rape, your mama better pass them? Are you better than those men your masters killed? You must reap what you sow.

lol see who call himself servant of yaweh lol hate wey fullur heart na him go kill u nonsense. ma go do my wrk since u de jobless feel free to reply with ur self. me no get ur time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2018
zeestunner:

lol see who call himself servant of yaweh lol hate wey fullur heart na him go kill u nonsense. ma go do my wrk since u de jobless feel free to reply with ur self. me no get ur time

Zombie get work? You are jobless except you mean cobler work..Wait till death gets to your doorstep, then you would know why I serve Yahweh. Whatsoever you sow, that you shall reap. Since you support death, you shall get death...
Enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by Omololu2121: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2018
zeestunner:

and they make u their spokes man abi ? abeg shift ma see front
muric can release a press statement condemning a music video,but can't condemn the killing of people cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by zeestunner(m): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Calm down my Muslim friend
People have the right to call out muric since they started reacting to the tiniest of issues... It's so surprising that something bigger occurred and they kept mute...
Especially now when Muslims are the culprits and Christians are at the receiving side of it..

Their silence could mean something .... People can interpret it that way... Don't you think so my Muslim friend

and CAN only react to big issues shebi . bros why una de do like this ? is this christlike? if u will conderm muric also comderm can too simple! fyi i dont even care about muric and can becos they both tools in the hands of our politicians. our nation is in a critical stage at the moment and some people are busy trying to add fuel to the fire becos of useless politics dats wats pissing me off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is MURIC Silent On Plateau Killings? by zeestunner(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2018
Omololu2121:
muric can release a press statement condemning a music video,but can't condemn the killing of people cool

na their choice abi u wan force them do wetin u want?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Governor’s Screening By APC Party Closed Without Ambode / Inec Statement On Security Agents Preventing Voters And Press / Buhari Lists Conditions For Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.