Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings (25130 Views)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by bryner: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Aide to Former President Goodluck Jonathan has taken to his Twitter TL to shade President Buhari over his comments on over 150 people that were massacred in Plateau.

Reno Omokri wrote "It is so shameful that President Buhari’s statement blames the killings of 150 Plateau Christians on “one hundred cattle that were rustled by a community in Plateau”. Even if this were true (doubtful) does it justify killing 150 people? Is that the type of talk a President talks?"

see tweet Below
http://www.vondanews.com/reno-omokri-blasts-president-buhari-over-speech-on-plateau-killings/

14 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin when you have a cow as a President shocked

250 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by osazeeblue01: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
IT IS A PITY THAT NIGERIA PRESIDENT VALUES COW MORE THAN HUMANS.
MAYBE IT WAS COW THAT VOTED HIM TO POWER.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dis Country self don tire me self.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by orion7: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
sarki buhariguy. gberra. cilicmarin, kyase will come here to attack reno

they will tell you reno is the worst thing that has happened to nigeria.

You will never see them condemn these fulani killers. They will always give them their tacit support. just the way this old fool called buhari is giving them his unreserved support.

You can imagine after the spokesman of miyetti Allah came out to boldly claim responsibility, the foolish buhari still went on to say it is political crises. between who and who I dare ask

And as for those bmc cretins supporting this useless govt and their blood craving antics

one day you will losses people to the fulani
if na lie ask omenka

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by major466(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
The killings in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt. They are commiting genocide through Miyetti Allah terrorist organization.
The world should know that cows have absolutely nothing to do with the genocide against Christians in middle belt!

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by onward4life(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Tinubunhun

Your perilous time is near!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
I read the statement but I can't figure out where the president made a mention of that.

This does not mean I support his stay beyond 2019, but we should be factual in our criticism

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Somkaebu: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
I like the question " is that how presidents talk"

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by dadavivo: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
We the yolobad Muslim are proud of buhari

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by chichar1(f): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
I read the statement but I can't figure out where the president made a mention of that.

This does not mean I support his stay beyond 2019, but we should be factual in our criticism
very shameful comment!!!!!!!!!!!

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by PamaB(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
The president has never been Pro active on this issue,Neither has the head of the Army nor I.G

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by SalamRushdie: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari not only blamed the killings on cows that were rustled but went further to completely absolve the killer Herdmen of any complicity but instead blamed it on irate Berom youths who rioted to protest the killings .... should a Presidnt even talk like this

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by lovat(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
I'm waiting for Simon Lalong and The Spended Minister to react to the killings since its the South that's more vociferous

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Fuckyoumod: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
They voted him.... Enjoy the change and progress you voted for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by anibi9674: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
buhari always go blank, I think he has a block Head.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by spartanman007(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yes it is indeed very sad and tragic that hundreds of innocent lives were lost . But I'll continue to say Reno is a complete hypocrite. This same Reno never said anything when people were been slaughtered and masaacered under Jonathan led administration because he was feeding under them.
My condolences, regrets and sympathy however on the lives lost. The government need to act fast and handle this issue with ruthlessness and anger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Joylove2324(f): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Though it is very barbaric and disheartening to hear about the bad news and my condolences goes to the victims family.....but somebody like Reno has lost his reputation a long ago,instead of him to sympathies with the family of the victims, he keep attacking the president which make me doubt if he's truly speaking for the people or for his pocket......... Shame of you Reno omokri

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Aroyehunkayode: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
See who is talking,there are also blood shed during your boss tenure,go and tell Jonathan to return the arms deal money he shared with you

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by ComradeWonder(m): 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
If your contributions will be based on mere political engagement and not sober reflection and sympathy, then, i think you should keep quiet. This trend of killing when election is approaching started during the regime of your boss Jonathan. Every effort to put Jonathan in to an order then was seen as a means to wrestle power from him. If you are patriotic indeed, you will know that this time is not the time to nail the ruling but the time every Nigerians should come together and find lasting solutions to our security challenges.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Aliance: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
If you listen to a phone conversation from the Mayathi Alla chairman,,he said it was the Plateu youth that first lodge the attack on them ...though i'm not happy with the situation of the killings,,,,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Reno Omokri is the aide of ex President Jonathan... During their regime, Boko Haram almost kill all Northern Nigerians, what did they do to stop the killings?
The politics of stupid criticism and blind condemnation coupled with hatred and hypocrisy playing by this man called Reno Omokri and his boss.
Nobody is happy with the killing but they are using the killings to get consideration attention from public...
This government is far better than the previous one.
I have confidence that this administration will put an end to the incessant killings and bring every evil perpetrators to justice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Davidic419: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
its a pity that these killings still persist. This is a time of grief not only for the people of plateau but for the whole country. i pray that the lord console them. i equally pray that those behind this devilish act will be arrested and brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Thormiwah(m): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Reno as never seen anything good in this present govt in his entire life so am not surprised.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Aliance: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
WfBabakhay:
Dis Country self don tire me self.

Then go and be living inside bush or lagoon....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Thormiwah(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
I sincerely pray the evil doers are brought ti justice and peace reign in the land again
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Ayangalu2019(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
So far I did not support the killings going on in some part of the country,I pray may God put an end to it and restore peace back to the land...But Reno is a bastard and not worth of given any attention, he was part of the people that put us in this trouble and who knows maybe he's even part of those behind all this problems......Reno omokri is a thief and a criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Kang2616: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sometimes in life,we just have reply with silence. How can a human being prefer cow to Hunan being?
osazeeblue01:
IT IS A PITY THAT NIGERIA PRESIDENT VALUES COW MORE THAN HUMANS.

MAYBE IT WAS COW THAT VOTED HIM TO POWER.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by OtunbaSpartacus: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Have read the speech by Buhari again and I can't find where he made the statement Reno Omokri alleged him of, though the incidence is a sad occurrence which no sane mind would be happy about but we should be objective in our criticism please, must everything be politicized?

I pray the good Lord restore peace into land.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Aliance: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
The killings in middle belt is sponsored by buhari's devilish govt. They are commiting genocide through Miyetti Allah terrorist organization.
The world should know that cows have absolutely nothing to do with the genocide against Christians in middle belt!

Where is your fact to proof Buhari sponsoring the Miyetti Allah...don't because of the happenings rolling your mouth like moving tyre.....control your tongue...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by Davidic419: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Now back to reno, lets not politicize or act hypocrytical as regards this issue. This killings did not just start under this administration, it started under your boss. Although the trend is acidic to the progress of a concerned state, yet we all should stop criticising and start praying for the government because they are also men like us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings by OtunbaSpartacus: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:
Reno Omokri is the aide of ex President Jonathan... During their regime, Boko Haram almost kill all Northern Nigerians, what did they do to stop the killings?
The politics of stupid criticism and blind condemnation coupled with hatred and hypocrisy playing by this man called Reno Omokri and his boss.
Nobody is happy with the killing but they are using the killings to get consideration attention from public...
This government is far better than the previous one.
I have confidence that this administration will put an end to the incessant killings and bring every evil perpetrators to justice.
Politicising this ugly incidence is the height of insensitivity, Reno Omokri should please watch it, he should please give proper credence to life as against playing Politics with it, nobody is happy with the killings but that doesn't warrant us to try score cheap political goal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman / Policeman Who Wants To Donate His One Month Salary To The Obi-Datti Movement / Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.