Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode (23169 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Not Defending Christians, Out To Promote Terrorism – Buhari / Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu / US Govt Set To Take Authoritative Steps Towards Defending Christians In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Ovamboland(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Aliance:

Seriously sick...In fact he need to go and see his doctor....

Oh no! He started sniffing the white stuff again!
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Oblang(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
PureMe01:
AMEN!!! not just him...and all those who support Buhari up to this point. If U think prayers and blood of the dead don't work,keep supporting him amidst all the bloodlet.One way or the other,it must get to U!!!

Ur prayer will only be answered except there was no bloodshed when the govt u wanted us to keep supporting was in power...
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Tonimordred(m): 7:27am On Jun 28, 2018
RoaringLion11:

So you are deeply pained seen him with his nice outfit ?...human being are just found of useless accusation ...when he put on white,or any other colors,they wont see him o ..set of idiot..
birds of the same feather
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by KINGEvidence: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
BMC recruits fighting for their pay, April 26
Says who?...U talk the reasoning,Shallow mentality...u better seek more wisdom and knowledge.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Aliance: 8:37am On Jun 28, 2018
Tonimordred:
birds of the same feather
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Aliance: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=Tonimordred post=68891152]birds of the same feather[/
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kennydoc:

Are you for real? Was Jonathan's government not the one that declared Boko Haram a terrorist organisation despite resistance and opposition of Northern leaders? Did Jonathan through Ihejirika not bomb many Boko hideouts and the northerners including Buhari started crying out that an attack on BH is an attack on the north?

Now can you tell us what Buhari has done about the murderous herdsmen? Has he taken any positive step to arrest and bring them to books? This is the same man that declared IPOB a terrorist group against the position of international organisations and the western world.

Shame on you for condoning evil.

Shame on you for lying blatantly.

You probably weren't conceived during the Jonathan era.

Go and research how people were dying like fowls and your hero was busy dancing skelewu up and down.

Go and find out how Nigerian soldiers were running away from Boko Haram boys and crossing into Cameroon.

Ask your mentor the reason he gave Obasanjo for not fighting Boko Haram.

It's funny that you mentioned Ihejirika, the same man that was fingered as a prime suspect in the Book Haram carnage by then Canadian (or is it Australian) mediator.

You have a lot to learn. Or maybe you have short memory.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2018
ikennaf1:

Two things Osinbajo can do with his position

1. Condemn the terrorists who have openly taken responsibility for the murders.

2. Reject speaking for the murderers and giving false sense of hope which he knows doesn't exist

Would that stop the next violence? No
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
degamemaster:

The only senseless person and of course, zombie here is you. FYI, Osinbajo or whatever he calls himself can speak up against his principal's policies and in protest he can resign his position to let the whole world know that he is not comfortable with the whole thing. That is his exclusive right as citizen and public official.

Spoken like a child indeed.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
frankwyte:
I think you got it wrong! How can a man who claim be a pastor continue to witness this wanton killings and he's not moved or reconsider is place. The bible the he carries says wen the righteous rule the people rejoice. But what is happening now, a pastor who is devoid of the Holy Spirit inside? Or you think God can be mocked?

God cannot be mocked and as much as it would make sense for him to quit we can't be totally sure that he being the vice president isn't keeping the carnage to a minimum. If he resigns what good does that do?It only makes a statement.

There's a lot happening in the corridors of power that we aren't aware of. So instead of being emotional it's best to observe.

Whatever the case, our PVC should send them packing by 2019
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
godliman:

If your own brain can contain just 1mb you should know that buhari the coup plotter and destroyer of democracy should not be aso rock but the grave. If nigerians can forgive his crimes why not obj or gejs

How old were you when Buhari was head of state in 1983?

Lemme guess, you were not even conceived then. Kindly keep quiet and stop talking about things you don't know.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
lastmaster:
Can't you pass an information without insulting people? I have been reading you comments here since.I

Sure I can. But you'll have to tell the others to keep their insults in their pockets.

If you've been reading my posts you'll see that I won't insult you if you keep your words civil.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kenneth10110:

Stop taking us to the past this is present Nigeria.

So you aren't aware that its the past that has brought about this present state?
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
mostmorgan:

the corruption is at it's peak now than before

True. That doesn't excuse the corruption of the past though. If they previous government had tackled corruption headlong nobody would have voted for Buhari the bigot.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Princedapace:

People like u are mad! People like u are the reason this country takes human lives on daily bases with no remorse.

Nigeria is the only country where people die anyhow.. Not even Iraq records the number of death we record each month, and u still have the heart to condemn someone who is saying the truth

what is the job of VP and that of the president? Some people are busy killing christians, a christain girl is still with Boko Haram and nothing is been done about it

God will deal with all of u. Including u, yes, u.

I wish i can see u in real life. Aswear, i would have bounced on u. Humans with no respect for human lives.

Useless country with millions who are fools.

I understand your outburst. Unfortunately you do not understand my position.

I am not responsible for your misunderstanding.

God does not deal with people. People only reap what they sow.

If you see me in real life you will prostrate to greet me.

Learn to read and assimilate before jumping to make an outburst.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by godliman: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
els0nm0rali:

How old were you when Buhari was head of state in 1983?

Lemme guess, you were not even conceived then. Kindly keep quiet and stop talking about things you don't know.
Point of correction sir buhari was never in power in 1983. He toppled the democratically elected govt of shagari on 31/12/1983. I remembered the martial music and the voice of the announcer Sani Abacha. Bros no bi everybodi for this forum bi small pikin oo
With due respect, that your guess wrong well well. But bros l beg make we no quarrel. The way you write harsh small na him make me vex small. That 1984 I dey secondary school oo . Na form five time I school, I no do ssce. I don chop xmas small.lol
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by DchosenMC: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2018
MONSANFANI KOSHIDE you you are nothing buh animal your lifestyle as never for any reason bless life
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
godliman:

Point of correction sir buhari was never in power in 1983. He toppled the democratically elected govt of shagari on 31/12/1983. I remembered the martial music and the voice of the announcer Sani Abacha. Bros no bi everybodi for this forum bi small pikin oo
With due respect, that your guess wrong well well. But bros l beg make we no quarrel. The way you write harsh small na him make me vex small. That 1984 I dey secondary school oo . Na form five time I school, I no do ssce. I don chop xmas small.lol

No yawa. wink

I know exactly how painful the on going mass slaughtering is. I consider Plateau state to be my second home because I've stayed there for a while and I have family back there. And if you check my previous posts you will see that I despise Buhari.

One thing I want people to realize is thati if Jonathan had done well we wouldn't have voted for a man we had rejected at the polls 3times already.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2018
godliman:

No yawa. wink

I know exactly how painful the on going mass slaughtering is. I consider Plateau state to be my second home because I've stayed there for a while and I have family back there. And if you check my previous posts you will see that I despise Buhari.

One thing I want people to realize is that if Jonathan had done well we wouldn't have voted for a man we had rejected at the polls 3times already.

PDP and APC are fingers of the same leprosy infected hand.

2019 is the time to kick both parties into the dustbin.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Kennydoc(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
els0nm0rali:

Shame on you for lying blatantly.

You probably weren't conceived during the Jonathan era.

Go and research how people were dying like fowls and your hero was busy dancing skelewu up and down.

Go and find out how Nigerian soldiers were running away from Boko Haram boys and crossing into Cameroon.

Ask your mentor the reason he gave Obasanjo for not fighting Boko Haram.

It's funny that you mentioned Ihejirika, the same man that was fingered as a prime suspect in the Book Haram carnage by then Canadian (or is it Australian) mediator.

You have a lot to learn. Or maybe you have short memory.

Loool! You're a joker. Your parents probably weren't married when Jonathan started with Boko Haram.

When Jonathan first proscribed Boko Haram, the northern elders cried out. Even Buhari said an attack on BH is an attack on the North. He (Buhari) also said that when Niger Delta militants were destroying pipelines, government gave them amnesty, but when BH protested, government started killing them. When Jonathan's government initially tried negotiating with them, they nominated Buhari to represent them but Buhari turned it down.
Do you now realise how the North basically used BH to frustrate Jonathan at the early part of his tenure?
When Ihejirika bombed Boko hideout in Bama and many people were killed, the Northern elders said they will sue him at The Hague for war crimes. They used the Northern dominated military to frustrate the war on BH. Soldiers were leaking out intelligence to BH, sabotaging military operations cos they kept on saying PDP was using it to decimate the North.

Buhari took over power, and we know how many million dollars he has paid BH as ransom, for release of Chibok girls, Dapchi girls and many other people in BH detention. He has also released most of the top BH leaders in detention including Kabiru Sokoto. The day BH went to release Dapchi girls, they were celebrated as heroes in Dapchi town centre.
Isn't this clear that the heart of Buhari and the entire North is truly with BH?

I am not here to defend Jonathan, cos he messed up on many angles, but let's call a spade a spade and not a spoon. The North allowed BH to fester to frustrate Jonathan. They had what it took to call those boys to order, cos they knew them but because they felt their agitation by way of terrorism was justified, they were covertly supporting them.

As per Jonathan attending party occasions after bombing, we all remember what BH used to do then, which made a lot of people believe the opposition was involved. They used to bomb just before major PDP events to frustrate the party or make them cancel the programmes. It was a regular occurrence. But talking about this, was Buhari not in APC convention when his brothers were slaughtering innocent people in their home lands?

You said Ihejirika was implicated by the useless Australian journalist, abi? So how come Buhari's government couldn't arrest him? Does he have any immunity? Or, is it possible he knows many things that ignorant folks like you don't know about the true story behind Boko Haram?

TY Danjuma is a former COAS. He has made a statement about how Buhari's Military is colluding with the Terrorist herdsmen, which has been corroborated by several of the victims. Those are people that have reasonable opinion, not an ignorant folk like you.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Kennydoc:

[s]
Loool! You're a joker. Your parents probably weren't married when Jonathan started with Boko Haram.

When Jonathan first proscribed Boko Haram, the northern elders cried out. Even Buhari said an attack on BH is an attack on the North. He (Buhari) also said that when Niger Delta militants were destroying pipelines, government gave them amnesty, but when BH protested, government started killing them. When Jonathan's government initially tried negotiating with them, they nominated Buhari to represent them but Buhari turned it down.
Do you now realise how the North basically used BH to frustrate Jonathan at the early part of his tenure?
When Ihejirika bombed Boko hideout in Bama and many people were killed, the Northern elders said they will sue him at The Hague for war crimes. They used the Northern dominated military to frustrate the war on BH. Soldiers were leaking out intelligence to BH, sabotaging military operations cos they kept on saying PDP was using it to decimate the North.

Buhari took over power, and we know how many million dollars he has paid BH as ransom, for release of Chibok girls, Dapchi girls and many other people in BH detention. He has also released most of the top BH leaders in detention including Kabiru Sokoto. The day BH went to release Dapchi girls, they were celebrated as heroes in Dapchi town centre.
Isn't this clear that the heart of Buhari and the entire North is truly with BH?

I am not here to defend Jonathan, cos he messed up on many angles, but let's call a spade a spade and not a spoon. The North allowed BH to fester to frustrate Jonathan. They had what it took to call those boys to order, cos they knew them but because they felt their agitation by way of terrorism was justified, they were covertly supporting them.

As per Jonathan attending party occasions after bombing, we all remember what BH used to do then, which made a lot of people believe the opposition was involved. They used to bomb just before major PDP events to frustrate the party or make them cancel the programmes. It was a regular occurrence. But talking about this, was Buhari not in APC convention when his brothers were slaughtering innocent people in their home lands?

You said Ihejirika was implicated by the useless Australian journalist, abi? So how come Buhari's government couldn't arrest him? Does he have any immunity? Or, is it possible he knows many things that ignorant folks like you don't know about the true story behind Boko Haram?

TY Danjuma is a former COAS. He has made a statement about how Buhari's Military is colluding with the Terrorist herdsmen, which has been corroborated by several of the victims. Those are people that have reasonable opinion, not an ignorant folk like you.[/s]

Stupidity at it's peak. That wasn't a compliment in case you couldn't tell.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Princedapace(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2018
els0nm0rali:

I understand your outburst. Unfortunately you do not understand my position.

I am not responsible for your misunderstanding.

God does not deal with people. People only reap what they sow.

If you see me in real life you will prostrate to greet me.

Learn to read and assimilate before jumping to make an outburst.

Why will I prostate to greet u?
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
Princedapace:

Why will I prostate to greet u?

That's for you to find out.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by TruthinAction: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2018
I may not agree with all the opinions of Fani Kayode on national issues but I prefer him to countless millions who don't say anything. We must all speak out against wicked, selfish and unreasonable leaders.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Princedapace(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
els0nm0rali:

That's for you to find out.

my brother, u dont also know me.. so dont be too sure of ur self.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2018
Princedapace:

my brother, u dont also know me.. so dont be too sure of ur self.

You type like a kid. undecided
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Princedapace(m): 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
els0nm0rali:

You type like a kid. undecided

Thanks
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by orbany: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2018
PureMe01:
AMEN!!! not just him...and all those who support Buhari up to this point. If U think prayers and blood of the dead don't work,keep supporting him amidst all the bloodlet.One way or the other,it must get to U!!!

of all the comments I have read I find yours irresistible. you and those against Osinbajo and BUHARI are the ones GOD will personally PUNISH. your ignorance and love for the Demons that have destroyed this Country is irreversible. people like you killed JESUS CHRIST. .. THOU SHALL NOT BEAR FALLS WITNESS AGAINST ANOTHER. IF AT ALL YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN THEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE A KILLER. over 80℅ of the people killed are Muslims, and you believe he is killing those that would vote for him... STUPIDITY. IF YOU ARE SAD THAT CHRISTIANS ARE BEING KILLED AND DONT CARE ABOUT THE MUSLIMS AND PAGANS THEN YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE. AS FOR THOSE SAYING AMEN TO GOD PUNISH Osinbajo...... I PRAY THE ENTIRE RCCG DOES NOT RETURN THE PRAYER TO YOU... IF YOU DEFEND A gay THAT JOINED IN LOOTING THIS COUNTRY, WHOSE ONLY PAIN IS .....NO MORE OPPORTUNITY TO STEAL..AGAINST AN ORDAINED PASTOR... YOU ARE WARNED!!!!!! TOUCH NOT MY ANNOITED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM....EVEN PAUL WAS A KILLER OF CHRISTIANS YET GOD USED HIM.. IGNORANT MOFO.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by orbany: 12:15am On Jun 30, 2018
els0nm0rali:
All the fools quoting me unnecessarily here, please tell us exactly how you expect the Vice President to protect the Christians?

Carry a gun?

Command the military that isn't his to command?

What?

Are you even aware of the constitutional duties of the vice President?

Even if he can do something tangible, we don't want to hear it from the likes of Fani Kayode and Omokri.

They stood idly by as innocent people were killed during the Boko Haram carnage.

For them Nigerian lives is only for political strategies.

If you think they give a hoot about your sorry ass then you are a learner indeed.

Let a notable Nigerian challenge the VP and we'll listen not these spawns of Satan.

Thank you for schooling the idiots.....

1 Like

Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by orbany: 12:15am On Jun 30, 2018
els0nm0rali:
All the fools quoting me unnecessarily here, please tell us exactly how you expect the Vice President to protect the Christians?

Carry a gun?

Command the military that isn't his to command?

What?

Are you even aware of the constitutional duties of the vice President?

Even if he can do something tangible, we don't want to hear it from the likes of Fani Kayode and Omokri.

They stood idly by as innocent people were killed during the Boko Haram carnage.

For them Nigerian lives is only for political strategies.

If you think they give a hoot about your sorry ass then you are a learner indeed.

Let a notable Nigerian challenge the VP and we'll listen not these spawns of Satan.

thank you for schooling the idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by els0nm0rali(m): 1:12am On Jun 30, 2018
Princedapace:

Thanks

My pleasure.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by mostmorgan: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Mylove55:
and the money is not getting to you.
You hate buhari because you are not getting anything compare to before when corruption was flowing
not when I have my own business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Misses Buhari's Call / Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege / Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.