Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode (23412 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Not Defending Christians, Out To Promote Terrorism – Buhari / Chimamanda Adichie Is Not Defending Nnamdi Kanu / US Govt Set To Take Authoritative Steps Towards Defending Christians In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Wantedmiller: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
1930revival:

is it buhari,,Osibanjo and YOU their blood sucking supporter that is sane?? You and your Lineage is cursed.....your blood will spill soon except you detatch yourself from the enemies of the gospel....I personally curse your life.....

I hope you are not included as a Christian!

1 Like

Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Ganiyat72(f): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
AdelekeKehinde:

You are intelligently sick, you are emotionally mad, you are physically crazy and you are spiritually stupid... Curse is already on you. The vice president who works for the development and betterment of everybody in this country and you've gut to curse him. Your generation is already cursed. It is only God that can deliver you

Well, since a slum dweller like u took it upon ur self to defend the indefensible lying dwarf called Osibanjo the ugly chimp I will make ur time on nairaland miserable. A dirty smelly ogbomosho dwelling OLO.SHO like u have nothing on me as a matter of fact the pigry 15century hamlet u dwell in has conditioned ur thinking faculty that u now see ur oppressor as ur saviour and is ready to defend and lay down ur useless life for him. pathetic being. You should have been sacrificed to sang or obatala. than occupying space with ur accursed and meaningless life. A slave that revere it chains.

Zombie ......
...awon olo.sho kobokobo
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by fortunechy(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
ur are right..... that man is useless. If he claimed that he's a real man of God, he should've been resigned by now

1 Like

Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Yusuf54: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

Osibanjo is utterly useless to Christians....A clueless 'mere commissioner indeed..

Tufiakwa!
...And You too...cant U go n fight for them?
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Annie939(f): 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
osibanjo is a hypocrites
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by opeyemicollins(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Good governance that needs pro propaganda to survive? Lol,I can't be one of you,I have conscience

were, conscience my foot.tell me i wont tell anyone you are pained.hun
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by GSA01: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=els0nm0rali post=68862484]All the fools quoting me unnecessarily here, please tell us exactly how you expect the Vice President to protect the Christians?

Carry a gun?

Command the military that isn't his to command?

What?

Are you even aware of the constitutional duties of the vice President?

Even if he can do something tangible, we don't want to hear it from the likes of Fani Kayode and Omokri.

They stood idly by as innocent people were killed during the Boko Haram carnage.

For them Nigerian lives is only for political strategies.

If you think they give a hoot about the people then you are a learner indeed.

Let a notable Nigerian challenge the VP and we'll listen not these spawns of Satan.

You have said it all, what Nigerians actually need right now, is to Get a lasting solution to this plague of killings, the Federal Government have already lay down a blueprint in the National Livestock Transformation Plan, that is going to bring a lasting solution in the near future, Moreover this issue deteriorated to this extent because of Other Government that refuse to give a road-map on solutions apart from Coercion. (Fact is the killing no start today) Even during Jonathan The Herdsmen/Farmers clash was going on just that the Boko Haram issue overwhelmed the reporting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Ganiyat72(f): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
keneck1:
Osinbajo the great, may the all sufficient God continue to bless and protect you as you and your principal Buhari continue in the good work you people have started in our beloved country.
Don't worry soon the good work presidiotbuharii and his dwarf lying bastard Osibanjo is doing in jos, benue, taraba, kogi etc will reach ur door step and ur state. And I will be the first to come to this forum to type RIP..........Remember to say Amen to this my prophecy

1 Like

Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by AdelekeKehinde(f): 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ganiyat72:

Well, since a slum dweller like u took it upon ur self to defend the indefensible lying dwarf called Osibanjo the ugly chimp I will make ur time on nairaland miserable. A dirty smelly ogbomosho dwelling OLO.SHO like u have nothing on me as a matter of fact the pigry 15century hamlet u dwell in has conditioned ur thinking faculty that u now see ur oppressor as ur saviour and is ready to defend and lay down ur useless life for him. pathetic being. You should have been sacrificed to sang or obatala. than occupying space with ur accursed and meaningless life. A slave that revere it chains.

Zombie ......
...awon olo.sho kobokobo

Your comment has portrayed the level of your low thinking and how unintelligent, unreasonable, foolishness and senseless you are. I don't blame you, olosho is what your mother is doing including your grandmother and great grandmother.
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is the best vice president this country has produced and he's working for the development of the country without any mind of sentiment, bias and nepotism. And let me toy with your brain, come 2019 Buhari will emerge and you will jump to lagoon.
2027 Osinbajo will become President of this country...

Oya........................................................
Start ranting, crying, wailing and abusing....................................................
Most senseless fool
Idiot!
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Ganiyat72(f): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
OlufunkeAwoyale:
[s][/s]

You can see I strike-through your comments... If you can call VP such names, what will you call your father?
Note: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is better than your father in all ramifications

The pigmy called Osibanjo no go die better for his complicity in the massacre of innocent Christians in this ZOO called nigeria . God will punish him......u can take that to the bank.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by supremepontiff(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
cabilla:
ur own time will come dnt wry
My time for what?
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by maxwell21000(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why take the vice president job if you knew you were going to compromise your moral principles and faith. What was Osinbanjo or some of the Yoruba community thinking? That if they had a representative in government that promotoes their interests all will them be fine? How selfish and so naive. Osibanjo should have elected to go with a Christian candidates like Jonathan.. Look at the injustice this government has brought upon us! Fulani's killing people like animals... Tinubu and the fake Yoruba Christians that put us in this mess should be awake and vote this man out... Elect a Christian leader irrespective of his tribe... Even if it were an Igbo man...
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Ganiyat72(f): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
AdelekeKehinde:

Your comment has portrayed the level of your low thinking and how unintelligent, unreasonable, foolishness and senseless you are. I don't blame you, olosho is what your mother is doing including your grandmother and great grandmother.
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is the best vice president this country has produced and he's working for the development of the country without any mind of sentiment, bias and nepotism. And let me toy with your brain, come 2019 Buhari will emerge and you will jump to lagoon.
2027 Osinbajo will become President of this country...

Oya........................................................
Start ranting, crying, wailing and abusing....................................................
Most senseless fool
Idiot!

Accursed transgendered I would've taken u to the cleaners this afternoon but seen that u are unlettered dunce and thick in the brain. Any chastisement will amount to effort in futility, giving ur near zero brain IQ and ur autistic nature I will let u off the hook until u grow some brain.

Sod off my mention autistic fooool
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by julitoch: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
candy:

In other words, Osinbajo is an undertaker undecided lipsrsealed
Lmao, so funny, nairalanders will not kill me, we have so many clowns in this country
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Housing(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
The killings is not only religious but ethnic and economic crisis. FFK is just playing to the gallery. I blamed Buhari for not declaring war on the herdsmen. The Miyyetti Allah Cattle Rearers claiming it is reprisal should be arrested and made to face the law
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by keneck1: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ganiyat72:

Don't worry soon the good work presidiotbuharii and his dwarf lying bastard Osibanjo is doing in jos, benue, taraba, kogi etc will reach ur door step and ur state. And I will be the first to come to this forum to type RIP..........Remember to say Amen to this my prophecy
The Almighty searches the heart of men and he alone does whatever he wishes, venting your frustrated anger on people that disagree with you has completely made a mockery of whatever you stand for, oh what a pity.osibanjo has his foot print on the annals of our history and frustrated haters like you can never get to such height that is the reason for all this vituperations,my broda or sister what you need is just pity,and dose of that you have from me ndo nna kodi NNE, mean to say sorry boy abi girl
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Kazrem(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Osinbajo has Islamization agenda that's why he didn't defend the Christians
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by AdelekeKehinde(f): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ganiyat72:

Accursed transgendered I would've taken u to the cleaners this afternoon but seen that u are unlettered dunce and thick in the brain. Any chastisement will amount to effort in futility, giving ur near zero brain IQ and ur autistic nature I will let u off the hook until u grow some brain.

Sod off my mention autistic fooool

Your moronic attitude is not new to me, I have dealt with fools like you... I know you will cry and I am not surprise to see it.
You are not the one that will decide for us in the country and no amount of wailing that can stop the destiny of a man from becoming a reality.
#NigerianDecides!
BUHARI/OSINBAJO2019!
OSINBAJO2023!
OSINBAJO2027!

Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Kennydoc(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
els0nm0rali:
All the fools quoting me unnecessarily here, please tell us exactly how you expect the Vice President to protect the Christians?

Carry a gun?

Command the military that isn't his to command?

What?

Are you even aware of the constitutional duties of the vice President?

Even if he can do something tangible, we don't want to hear it from the likes of Fani Kayode and Omokri.

They stood idly by as innocent people were killed during the Boko Haram carnage.

For them Nigerian lives is only for political strategies.

If you think they give a hoot about your sorry ass then you are a learner indeed.

Let a notable Nigerian challenge the VP and we'll listen not these spawns of Satan.

Are you for real? Was Jonathan's government not the one that declared Boko Haram a terrorist organisation despite resistance and opposition of Northern leaders? Did Jonathan through Ihejirika not bomb many Boko hideouts and the northerners including Buhari started crying out that an attack on BH is an attack on the north?

Now can you tell us what Buhari has done about the murderous herdsmen? Has he taken any positive step to arrest and bring them to books? This is the same man that declared IPOB a terrorist group against the position of international organisations and the western world.

Shame on you for condoning evil.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Goddex: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
highqueen:
Amen to that.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Abdulkabir90: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
This fool has started again,the idiot that is suppose to be looking for ways to help the situation at hand,is osinbajo not trying his best?what else do you want this man to do dt he hasnt done,FFK you get problem.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by OlufunkeAwoyale(f): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ganiyat72:

The pigmy called Osibanjo no go die better for his complicity in the massacre of innocent Christians in this ZOO called nigeria . God will punish him......u can take that to the bank.

Is that the answer to my question? Why are you so daft to the level of not knowing VP's office has limited power... He is not Commander-In-Chief of Armed Forces that will control the security forces in the country. Do you want him to carry gun and face the killings for you to know he's working for Nigeria?
He is not happy about the way people are being killed as well...
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by QUEENSola01: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Check yourself,u're sick also..you need treatment and healing..
May God Heal you of your tetanus of the brain.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Amen

And not only him. But also the CAN executives. D PFN Executives. And those self fish people that made themselves god of men
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Amen

And not only him. But also the CAN executives. D PFN Executives.

They are all too selfish to be called leaders
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by Chetimah(m): 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
Obasanjo and JONATHAN that is a Christian what role do they play to stop the killings of innocent Nigerians during their own time?? And what solutions did they provide to the killing and violence in plateau state during their own time??that you are calling osinbajo useless to Christian, and what are you?? Which step have taken within your own capacity to SENSITIZED people about RELIGION that every one have the right to practice what ever he or she like, IF YOU'RE OSINBAJO WHAT WILL U DO What solutions do you have to this problem??
Ziggylady:

Osibanjo is utterly useless to Christians....A clueless 'mere commissioner indeed..

Tufiakwa!
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by BlackAdam55(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

The kind of respect Tinubu has for Obj ba??....or the ones you have for GEJ right??...you are a clown.
I don't know what ur problem is, but you need help.MissRain
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by searchlight: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
Wantedmiller:
I swear fani kayode is very sick......

Is osibanjo a battalion or police Force ......

instead of suggest solution or outlines the steps to use......
yes he's not and I'm sure that's the same way you will absolve buhari of any wrong doing in the massacre. fact osinbajos major work now is attending mass burial from Benue to Kogi and to plateau. if he can't affect the govt why can't he resign as a reputable man of God. anyway FG has told us that they don't have enough security to secure all the middle belt villages so its not their fault. its the fault of the killed for existing in Nigeria. not that I care about the killing oo as long as its up north. my everyday wish is that this friendly fulanis leave no soul alive in middle belt and God seems to finally started considering my prayers. nonsense
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by searchlight: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
els0nm0rali:
People like Fani Kayode and Omokri can only have relevance in a sh1thole after being heavily tainted by the massive corruption of the Jonathan era.

I wonder why the press keeps giving them a chance to rub their stupidity in our collective faces.
has the number of change campaigners slaughtered in plateau finally ascertained? if it is not up to 50000 people let no one disturb me with this noise
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by VULCAN(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
I am a far more logical person than you are.

1. I suppose Muritala, IBB and Abacha are Igbo since you left them out of those that have ruled us. Or perhaps you actually forgot that combined they ruled about 17yrs!!

2. How does joining a political party equate to getting involved in governance? So when you join a party you immediately get to decide who becomes a governorship or presidential candidate? Lol. I don't think you understand what the word "governance" implies.

3. While the Muslims were told not to vote an infidel in 2015, Christians were deceived by so called Pastor Osinbajo to vote for an Islamic fundamentalist called Buhari

iammo:

Your problem is that you replied without thinking deeply, or you are been caried away by emotions rather logical reasoning. The illusion of Islamic or Fulani supremacy is really blinding your sense of history for your information only two Fulani man ever lead Nigeria and that's yaradua and Buhari, Christian like azike ruled for 3 years, Ironsi 1 year, gowon 9 years , sonekan less than a year, obasanjo 8 years and Jonathan 6 years Christian ruled an aggregate of 28 years. So I still repeat it till it get stuck in your brain Christian must get more involved in governance, collect your PVC, join a political party fund the party as much as you fund flamboyant pastors and you shall see desired result.
Re: Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode by iammo(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
VULCAN:
I am a far more logical person than you are.

1. I suppose Muritala, IBB and Abacha are Igbo since you left them out of those that have ruled us. Or perhaps you actually forgot that combined they ruled about 17yrs!!

2. How does joining a political party equate to getting involved in governance? So when you join a party you immediately get to decide who becomes a governorship or presidential candidate? Lol. I don't think you understand what the word "governance" implies.

3. While the Muslims were told not to vote an infidel in 2015, Christians were deceived by so called Pastor Osinbajo to vote for an Islamic fundamentalist called Buhari

To answer you and enlighten you

1. I: Muritala is husa/Auchi born in Kano city ( not Fulani)
II: babangida is a gwari man from Niger State( not Hausa or Fulani)
III: Abacha is a kanuri man from bornu (not Hausa or Fulani )

You see how dumb you sound calling all northerners Fulani, it's like saying all south south are igbos, this is a sign of been illogical

2: If at your age if you don't know how joining a political party and been a part of party's internal democracy that brings about party candidate and in turn policy makers then am honestly sorry for you

3: Provide any evidence that muslims mandated anyone not to vote a Christian or remain silent. Obasanjo/falaye contested with the full support of muslims.

I will say it again till it sinks in your brain, get a PVC join a political party and fund politics religiously like you fund extravagant pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Defeated Saraki, Kwankwaso, Others In Online Poll — Atiku / How I Spent 18 Months Working With Experts On My Plan — Atiku / Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.