Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

[very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose (2783 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Nairatrenders: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2018
@NAIRATREND

Popular nigerian celebrity Don Jazzy finally reacts to Nigeria vs Argentina 2 — 1 loose last night at the world cup games which made Nigeria out of the 2018 edition of the world Cup games.

Though the game was cool with many hilarious activities which made many Nigerians Flabbergasted, Mavin boss Finally reacts in his own way.

He wrote on his page:-
@donjazzy Father lord once again you have shown us not to trust the predictions of pigs, cats and even octopuses. Our players played really well and I am proud of them still. Our country has been through a lot in recent times �. But we must persevere and look to the future. We are the future and it’s in our hands. My people let’s go get our PVC’s to secure the future we all deserve. ����

See photos below:-

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/very-funny-lol-finally-don-jazzy-reacts-to-nigeria-vs-argentina-2-1-loose/

Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by OgaGist: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2018
Hmm
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Newsloft: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Newsloft: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2018
angry grin
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Newsloft: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2018

Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Okpueze1(m): 8:43am On Jun 27, 2018
Life goes on. We must increase our fans in 2022 at Qatar if we qualify as Nigerians or Biafrans as the case may be then.
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2018
I always notice this celebrities always end their comments with - "let us get our PVC" seems one old man will be sent back home in 2019....

2 Likes

Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by rossyc(f): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2018
Well said

1 Like

Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by niyot124: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2018
La click la win world cup angry grin
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Newsloft: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2018

niyot124:
La click la win world cup angry grin
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Newsloft: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
I always notice this celebrities always end their comments with - "let us get our PVC" seems one old man will be sent back home in 2019....
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Preca(f): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2018
nice
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Newsloft: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Preca:
nice
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by geenalora(f): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2018
hes right though...very correct smiley[color=#770077][/color]
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Auladimeji2: 11:57am On Jun 27, 2018
cheesy

Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Zanas: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Many of them including this don jazzy and olamide are among those who campaigned for and inflicted the dullard of a President on the nation. I guess they are all regretting their actions. Yesterday olamide told us to get our PVC, today it's don jazzy but who are we going to vote for? All these other candidates I'm seeing are no better than Buhari

1 Like

Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
Everyone of them shouting let's go get our pvc , they never give alternative to buhari, infact let's go get our pvc can equals to let's keep voting for buhari in almajaris voice.
These so called celebrities are so funny, by the time election is near, they will all jet out of the country ooo and those that remaining will be at the comfort of their house watching DStvs and after the election, they will be lamenting again.
During Jonathan era, many of them chop free money and ran out before the election, same scenario will play again. How many of them voted last election? I never see any.
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Blessinq1(f): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
And this is 'very funny'?? shocked
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by stevenakp(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Zanas:

Many of them including this don jazzy and olamide are among those who campaigned for and inflicted the dullard of a President on the nation. I guess they are all regretting their actions. Yesterday olamide told us to get our PVC, today it's don jazzy but who are we going to vote for? All these other candidates I'm seeing are no better than Buhari

I know Atiku is not a saint, but I think he is way competent and intellectual than the illitrate we have there. I've never supported Atiku, but I can't endure another 4yrs with a dullard.

So Atiku is getting my vote if he emerges as his party presidential candidate.

My concern is sending that empty head out of Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Newsloft: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Blessinq1:
cc; lalasticlala front page things
grin grin
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Newsloft: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Blessinq1:
cc; lalasticlala front page things
grin grin grin
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Nairatrenders: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2018

Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by oyoyoyo: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
whats funny here?
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Nairatrenders: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2018

oyoyoyo:
whats funny here?
Re: [very Funny] Lol!! Finally Don Jazzy Reacts To Nigeria Vs Argentina 2 — 1 Loose by Nairatrenders: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2018

grin
Okpueze1:
Life goes on. We must increase our fans in 2022 at Qatar if we qualify as Nigerians or Biafrans as the case may be then.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-beauty Queen, Ronke Tiamiyu, Shows Off Her Butt On IG / Cute Model, Mahbuba Sells Her Virginity For N1BN To Make Her Parents Proud / 22yr Old Blessing, Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Be On A Dubai Magazine Cover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.