Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' (34666 Views)

Algeria Vs Nigeria: Odion Ighalo Apologises / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' by Rossikki: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

You are accusing Ighalo of collecting bribe. You are no longer blaming referee abi?
Guy you are confused
Dullard. Corruption in football involves referees, players, officials, and betting syndicates. They don't use just one method against the targeted team. Use your head. Go on Google and study match fixing. Olodo rabata. I know you won't research it, because you have foam where your brain ought to be.
Re: Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' by oooduancalmdown: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rossikki:
Animal. You said they would lose all their games. You were wrong. So fck off back to the hole you crawled out of, you maggot.
You are a bastard. You son of a hoe. You are not ashamed that upon all the hype, you team were disgraced in the tornament. Just were lucking that that overrated team defeated Iceland. I can bet you that Iceland would thrash your useless Nigerian team when next you meet.
You useless bastard
Re: Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' by SAMTOBIJU(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

But Iwobi played against Croatia and did not contribute much. Let us say the truth, your players lacked purpose and motivation. They actually never believed they could win the cup. Look at Argentina players. They had a purpose which is to win the cup. You could see it in the field. That 90 minutes was a battle ground for the Argentines.
Aso ebi boys were just there for fashion
I can't agree less with this statement....

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' by oooduancalmdown: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rossikki:
Dullard. Corruption in football involves referees, players, officials, and betting syndicates. They don't use just one method against the targeted team. Use your head. Go on Google and study match fixing. Olodo rabata. I know you won't research it, because you have foam where your brain ought to be.
You fool! You are blaming Ighalo and the referee for losing the match. Aren't you ashamed of yourself? The same refree that gave you a soft penalty. You must be sick in the head. What about Iheanacho that missed a chance in the first, was he also bribed? What excuse will your foolish person like you give for losing against Croatia? You are dull. Oloriburuku omo irankiran
Re: Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' by xtervaganza(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rossikki:
You don't know that. Some players are involved in match fixing and bribery, with betting syndicate and possibly FIFA involvement.
quite interesting what your mind can make up grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
phase1:

The aim of Nigerian players like Ighalo is to run away from poverty and eat those Isi ewu, turkey etc that they couldn't afford growing up in Ajegunle and other slums. Once they start making that money, na to eat those things and conquer poverty nothing else matters. Na to dey jaiye jaiye dey go.

The likes of CR7 are not motivated by food and poverty, they are motivated by a quest for glory. When we were at USA 94, yekini, okocha and co weren't making millions.

The only way to make it in the world cup is to go with hungry players. It is also the reason why we do well at FIFA youth championships. The boys are hungry. The next world cup must have at least 50% home based hungry players who have something to proven. Not overfed brats like Ighalo and Iheanacho.
but most brazilian players who shine in their team also come from the slums in their own country.Lionel Messi was a coffee shop attendant b4 he ventured into professional football if i am correct. Look,the problem with we nigerians na d materialism and greed for money wey don dey indepth in us. In this country everything is all about money money money.you may be surprised to know dat ighalo did not come frm a poor home. It could just be he has no passion for his career. For him its all about d euros..nothing more nothing less.he's not interested in developing himself.most of them in the supar eagle squard are just interested in getting the small cheese.like u rightly said,yekini and co had the passion back then because they were all for d glory. And football was not as lucrative then.dem just dey satisfied with the allowance FIFA go give dem for d matches.hope senegal shines 4 africa anyway.

1 Like

Re: Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' by Abdulnur(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
mytime24:
K,
Bt go back china undecided

Just like that? angry

The person bellow your comment gave a better solution.
Re: Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' by masteroguns(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
Can any good thing come out frm China.. .Mikel made in China...igahlo made in China.. abeg guys..we are used to it. we have no determination....what Iceland did for 9omins,,9ja cant do it for 6mins..the matter tired me ooo
Re: Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' by DesireBenjamin: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
hisgrace090:

The moment you know that I cares not, you will have some rest.

Be delivered from restlessness.

undecidedBoring
Re: Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' by hisgrace090: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
DesireBenjamin:

undecidedBoring

You're right!
Re: Odion Ighalo Apologises: 'I Take Responsibility For Super Eagles' Loss'' by swiperthefox: 1:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Why is he apologizing and why are people vilifying him? Super Eagle did their best.
Bigger and better teams got knocked off how much more Eagles.
Enough of cursing the boys. They tried. People are taking out their frustration on the guys.
It is good we are out so that we can all focus on the issues plaguing our homeland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Don't Need Any Change" - Lionel Messi Responds To Cristiano Ronaldo Offer / “You Are Not Nice” – Thierry Henry Banters Legendary French Coach Over Taribo / 5 Greatest Insults In Footballing World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.