Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,546 members, 7,850,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Looking For A Safe And Convenient Means To Shop? Shop Online With Great Ease - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For A Safe And Convenient Means To Shop? Shop Online With Great Ease (223 Views)

Tribapay Is Consistently The Best Dollar Card With Great Customer Care, / How Can I Retrieve Funds I Saved In A "Safe-Lock" Account? / Z-Money: Zenith Bank Drives Convenient Banking, Financial Inclusion With Z-money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Safe And Convenient Means To Shop? Shop Online With Great Ease by skino4united(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
Looking for a safe and convenient means to shop? Shop online with great ease at #Jumia, your number one Online Shopping site in Nigeria with the help of a certified Jumia sales consultant like me.
Enjoy the best prices and hassle-free payment options. Easy returns and genuine items.
Inbox me here or call/whatsapp 07032292477 to get all the items you so much desire delivered to your doorstep and pay upon delivery. Also book your hotels and flights both locally and internationally at cheaper rates... Jumia sales consultant
#jumiaNigeria
#jumia
#skino4united

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil For Sale / Head Rotors 7139-764S / The Easiest Way To Scan Anything & Edit !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.