Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere (13880 Views)

FG Releases N6.25 Billion For Cattle Ranches In Katsina / Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere / FG To Build 94 Ranches In 10 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by marvinsync(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
kennykg:

No one is happy about our brothers n sister been killed but this is the best solution for now .
If you say the killings should remain in north what would happen when the north is wiped out and the advance to neighboring states ? Its just ignoring the fire that's burning 5 houses from yours weather you like it or not it's would get to you soon and you have no where to run to.

Yes we all know there is a conspiracy theory behind it , some of the real killer herdsmen won't even smell the corner of justice but the only way you defeat such is collectively joining hands to find a solution then the fire doesn't pass the 4th house

lol if the north is wiped out do u know how happy the south especially Biafra will be? cause then Nigeria will separate and they can't even near the south anyways that's one side

another side is the solution is to first prove to the whole of Nigeria that the Fulani herdsmen killing can be stopped at the north b4 telling the rest of Nigeria to embrace them
and haven't u thought that the reason they are able to kill anyhow is because they have power up there
the solution is not to give killers more access but to stop it from the top
and that's why buhari must go
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Goddex: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
diebuhari1:
Let us hear from Yoruba Muslims.

Lol ... those ones?
Buhari is their god
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by searchlight: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
Afenifere should realise this is a situation which nobody would win.

To think we can wish away this situation is naive.

Whether Buhari is in power or not this problem would persist.

The longer it lingers the more lives would be lost.

are you indirectly saying Yoruba land or their life?
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by searchlight: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Whosoever that believes any communique coming from these guys is doing so at his own peril.....
yurumuslim identified
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by GavelSlam: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
searchlight:
are you indirectly saying Yoruba land or their life?

I am saying there is a humanitarian crisis and wishing it away or acting all giddy ready for war would never work.

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by searchlight: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
schoolboij:

What is the position if abakaliki inferior ibos on this one?
yurumuslim II identified

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
searchlight:
yurumuslim II identified

Fake abakaliki ibo spotted.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Kingspin(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Crocky23:
But Tinubu says they can bring in as many cows as they want.
That one na pocket national leader.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Simbrixton(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
blackaxe78:

Dont you consume beef?

Its a fact a tribe controls that trade and we must face facts instead of Ethno-religious excuses.

Proffer solutions and not just rejecting.

In as much you try to shy away from the fact staring at you, you wont still be able to give better solutions other than ranching.

Please dont tell me we start putting beef on railines from the North to other parts of the country, Or your people have enough cattle to invest in. And dont tell me you can boycott beef.

Give solutions that will be gain to everybody.

If you want to discuss logically, am with you
who bam dese thing as aiye sef melordies dan cast with the kain weaklings wey dem dey bam mumu fulani slave i will spit on your grave oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Simbrixton(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

I am saying there is a humanitarian crisis and wishing it away or acting all giddy ready for war would never work.
if we are to borrow your thinking southern kaduna people gave up their land for fulani today kaduna people are killed regularly in unprovoked attacks by fulani abeg wake up we don't need weaklings like u in yoruba land

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Kingspin(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Keep killing them maybe they succumb to cattle colony or ranching, see the game Buhari, IG, army chief and other like minds are playing...
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Simbrixton(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
blackaxe78:

Are you reading what you are composing?
Do you have an idea how many cattle's are slaughtered everyday around the country.

Wont the cattle's feed and excrete which in the long run will turn it to a ranch you never wanted.

An tell me an Abattoir in Nigeria that has the capacity to hold 500 cows .

Your points are not logical.

I would have agreed with you if you said they were brought in by flight everyday grin grin grin

Read about New Zealand and ranching.

Please what does it take to set up a ranch. Its has more gains than loss.

State IGR increases
Herdsmen can be registered and accounted for at will through administered Database which could identify criminal ones
Clashes with farmers will completely stop
Animal Disease control and tagging
Jobs will be created
Animal rustling will be a thing of the past.
Industries which make use of by-products will concentrate around ranches which will bring about less cost of production

Please tell me one disadvantage? Out side the "Our land syndrome"
what are you saying to dun mo e lenu i doubt you are yoruba

Are you saying its normal for private business people to get land and huge financial windfall from the government just like that and the path is even wrong by murdering people in their sleep by murdering women and children guy you Bleep up that colour wey you rep u con disappoint if you dey fear fight just shut up i mean shut up cowardice is contagious

Look at southern kaduna or go agogo in Ghana communities that allow fulani settle with them are suffering look real men fight abeg if you are a coward just shut up its not by force

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by blackaxe78: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
Simbrixton:
what are you saying to dun mo e lenu i doubt you are yoruba

Are you saying its normal for private business people to get land and huge financial windfall from the government just like that and the path is even wrong by murdering people in their sleep by murdering women and children guy you Bleep up that colour wey you rep u con disappoint if you dey fear fight just shut up i mean shut up cowardice is contagious

Look at southern kaduna or go agogo in Ghana communities that allow fulani settle with them are suffering look real men fight abeg if you are a coward just shut up its not by force

Hello, You still making no point about way forward to curb the present conflict.

All am reading is complains and wails. Proffer solution and lets see how credible and beneficial it is to every party. If you have a better point, share.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by blackaxe78: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
Simbrixton:
who bam dese thing as aiye sef melordies dan cast with the kain weaklings wey dem dey bam mumu fulani slave i will spit on your grave oloriburuku

Can tell you are are one of the educated illiterates Buhari was talking about. You choose to wail and approach matters analytically. Can imagine how miserable your life would be with this mentality of yours.

If you cant make a point logically without insults, please stay in that dungeon you call a life.

I made credible and welcomed points and if you have better points, you can share.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by blackaxe78: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
kennykg:

You just posted what I was about to say.. Do they know how much revenue each of these states would generate , the side hustle/ employment it would generate , they could also learn and de-monopolize the business , the leather they have over there would be shared everywhere , easy access to cow dung manure ,so much advantages

You brilliant.

Ethno-religious sentiments has blinded majority.

They choose to wail rather than approach matters analytically and logically.

Look at the low life called Simbrixton, He had no point to share other than insults. When you imagine that the future of this country is dependent on Morons and nitwits like him, you did would be convinced that the future of this great country is bleak
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by blackaxe78: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
marvinsync:

the disadvantage is that this is Nigeria so all those advantages u listed is story when they are the ones in power

and let me ask u do u know who really owns those cows? are they the ones running around with sticks
if u don't have capital to start a cattle rearing business then don't start

this is a business u provide ur capital urself( maybe with loan which u still pay back) and earn the profit urself leave the the government and the whole state of Nigeria out of it

Let me agree with you to an extent that the owners are wealthy and should fund there businesses. But you noting that cattles cant b reared everywhere. The fact that I have money wont allow me to go set-up a ranch in Lekki Phase 1. It still boils down that each state government bust set aside a Ranching area which herdsmen can buy into. The grazing bill can be adjusted if sincerely deliberated on without enthno tribal differences.

If their are more cattle's than humans in New Zealand and more goats than Humans in Australia, I see no reason why cattle ranching should be a problem to a Nigeria.
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by statusquoante: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
blackaxe78:

Hello, You still making no point about way forward to curb the present conflict.

All am reading is complains and wails. Proffer solution and lets see how credible and beneficial it is to every party. If you have a better point, share.

Can't the ranches be in the core north
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by blackaxe78: 6:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
marvinsync:

he is right no one likes the Fulani right now due to all the killings
they have ruined their image badly

now no one is saying they shouldn't have ranches , there are ranches everywhere already what we are saying is why does the government have to get involved like give them land ,do u know what that means that means a piece of land will be owned buy the Fulani not C of O ( certificate of occupation) ie undisputable ownership forever and ever ( as long as Nigeria exists) they can't be chased out !!!
that's too much power to give to people that are killing people all over Nigeria right now ,it's like adding trying to put out fire with gasoline.

and another thing the cattle rearing is a private business so why should the government have to get involved ? can't they buy ranches themselves? are they the only people doing business that is contributing to Nigeria ?

Where did you get the information in bold from?

The government supports agriculture and have designated lands for that which is leased cheaply to farmers. If the government can do that, I believe it should apply to herdsmen also. Are you aware Ogun state has a massive pig farm where pig farmers buy into as lease?

The first thing is that, people have chosen to wail about conflicts without finding resolutions. We keep talking about killing and blaming the idea of the government about ranching, bt wont proffer better solutions.

"Our land Mentality" and ethno-religious differences has blindfolded us from the glaring solution to this conflicts. Lets see where it ends up outside my suggestion.

Designate an area for ranching which they can buy into and ban open grazing. #Simple
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by blackaxe78: 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
statusquoante:

Can't the ranches be in the core north

And how do the products get to the South considering demand, Distances and health?

How logical is this question you asked if you put in all factors?
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Simbrixton(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
blackaxe78:

You brilliant.

Ethno-religious sentiments has blinded majority.

They choose to wail rather than approach matters analytically and logically.

Look at the low life called Simbrixton, He had no point to share other than insults. When you imagine that the future of this country is dependent on Morons and nitwits like him, you did would be convinced that the future of this great country is bleak
you erroneously think the fulanis you are engaging think like you and your papa even bold to call me low life guy i dey laugh you what you proferred is no solution but enslavement giving up your lands to people that murder others in their sleep lool you are good comedian if you are that smart you would know no reasonable nation thinks that way borrowing your eay of thinking after America was attacked they should have instantly made a peace deal with Afghanistan because of peace and trade you dont make peace with aggressor bro they will kill you the more if you are a decent human and a true man you will know that you only embolden the killers whites would never ever say this nonsense you are saying never and am glad i worked and live amongst them white you just sound like a little child bullied and willing to give his candy and food his mother worked hard for because of fear

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Simbrixton(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
blackaxe78:

And how do the products get to the South considering demand, Distances and health?

how does American beef get to Nigerian and global markets they don't have to have a ranch in the south its good to be a man sha

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by blackaxe78: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
Simbrixton:
how does American beef get to Nigerian and global markets they don't have to have a ranch in the south its good to be a man sha

Can you please be logical?

Does American beef meet all the demands of a country or its an option. You talking of processed beef here.

What has being a man gotten to do with preferring solutions? Is it a man or kid saying meat should be brought from the North to the South on daily basis?
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Simbrixton(m): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=blackaxe78 post=68880222]

Can tell you are are one of the educated illiterates Buhari was talking about. You choose to wail and approach matters analytically. Can imagine how miserable your life would be with this mentality of yours.

If you cant make a point logically without insults, please stay in that dungeon you call a life.

I made credible and welcomed points and if you have better points, you can share.

[/quote you made no point as we speak fulanis are killing people everywhere a real man not a coward would talk about their total and complete disarmament before we can even talk of amnesty and giving them lands you are really working me up with your insensitivity and sophisticated stupidity so in your eyes you are making sense we should welcome murderers to our lands niger delta have more legitimate claims never killed anyone i lost someone i know in this last carnage i wish we were debating on Facebook i for done track you make your parents feel the terror other Nigerians are feeling mug and i will spit on your grave

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by blackaxe78: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=Simbrixton post=68881896][/quote]

What are you still pointing out man?

You still not making any sense! whats your way forward if you disagree about ranching. #Simple

Insult you can make, solutions you void of
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Simbrixton(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
blackaxe78:

Can you please be logical?

Does American beef meet all the demands of a country or its an option. You talking of processed beef here.

what happened to logistics there is a road network already why do you neex a fulani settlement in Yorubaland after the experiment in southern kaduna so you are saying i should be logical and accommodate known highly intolerant people into Yorubaland what are you saying now let them transport the cattle we don't neex fulani settlement

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by blackaxe78: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Simbrixton:
you erroneously think the fulanis you are engaging think like you and your papa even bold to call me low life guy i dey laugh you what you proferred is no solution but enslavement giving up your lands to people that murder others in their sleep lool you are good comedian if you are that smart you would know no reasonable nation thinks that way borrowing your eay of thinking after America was attacked they should have instantly made a peace deal with Afghanistan because of peace and trade you dont make peace with aggressor bro they will kill you the more if you are a decent human and a true man you will know that you only embolden the killers whites would never ever say this nonsense you are saying never and am glad i worked and live amongst them white you just sound like a little child bullied and willing to give his candy and food his mother worked hard for because of fear

"Our land mentality"

Am disappointed! You just deviating from the subject matter. What has Afghanistan and America go to do with the discussion? We talking of resolutions here and you talking about America and Afganistan.

Who gives you the mentality that they are coming to take your land? Please! Lets be aware we are in 2018 and in a civilized world.

Coming to take "our land" gush!
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Simbrixton(m): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
blackaxe78:

What are you still pointing out man?

You still not making any sense! whats your way forward if you disagree about ranching. #Simple

Insult you can make, solutions you void of
you are advocating for them you know how many people are dead i have no solution but lets start with true justice please before you bring the idea of giving them lands

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by blackaxe78: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
Simbrixton:
you are advocating for them you know how many people are dead i have no solution but lets start with true justice please before you bring the idea of giving them lands

Now you talking. Goodnight
Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Simbrixton(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
blackaxe78:

"Our land mentality"

Am disappointed! You just deviating from the subject matter. What has Afghanistan and America go to do with the discussion? We talking of resolutions here and you talking about America and Afganistan.

Who gives you the mentality that they are coming to take your land? Please! Lets be aware we are in 2018 and in a civilized world.

Coming to take "our land" gush!
i remember before the brexit vote in England English people where unhappy with constant polish immigration jo cox a uk politician made a statement that cost her her life and guess what English people still voted to leave because they understand the concept of self preservation and control if the English are not civilized people which people are civilized you feel English people would just allow people immigrate into their land and you feel they are not ethnicity inclined i really laugh at your stupidity you need to travel and experience racism every kind protect their own if your education feels allowing people immigrate into your land un controlled is civilization man i would say in the white man tone you are the most stupid person on earth like you are so stupid it stinks travel out of Nigeria watch the way of the whites come back and thank me

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Simbrixton(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
blackaxe78:

Now you talking. Goodnight
goodnight son like i said travel and experience a little racism if you think British or American people who are the bench mark of civilized people would give up their lands to aggressor then you are a lost cause like British people would say God and man hates a coward

I hate cowards please goodnight son

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by statusquoante: 8:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
blackaxe78:

That's why we have trains. They can even carry live cows... smiley

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere by Simbrixton(m): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
statusquoante:

That's why we have trains. They can even carry live cows... smiley
God bless you may he never leave you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are Yet To Recover From Electoral Shock— Oyo PDP Tells APC / President Buhari Signs Amended Companies And Matters Allied Act / Buhari Receives Corrected 2016 Budget From NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.