Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? (3236 Views)

10 Things Yar’adua Will Be Remembered For / Ambode: See Some Legacies In The Transport Sector That He Will Be Remembered For / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by spartanman007(m): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2018
Resign? It is easier said than done. I do not think your know what politics entails all over the world. If we continue to say as Christians we should avoid politics because of the intrigues,we will continue to be in slavery of the unbelievers in this country and the corruption and killings wll continue. In any government in any part of the world, it is very normal to criticize the opposition. The main reason why the VP is facing a lot of criticism is simply because he is a pastor.
godliman:
my brother if I must be in a govt and be silent as he is I will resign. The VP can never be poor all his life. You said he has been speaking and may be I wasn't listening? Pls dear just google comments he made about ipob and what he said about fulani herdsmen and tell me if he is not bias. He is so vocal when criticising gej but soft on fulanis why. If you are blunt be blunt to all, if you are soft be soft on all. Jesus said he that will love his life will lose it. The vp is simply playing safe. A man of integrity must speak against his own govt and quit if need be.
Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by Joylove2324(f): 8:36am On Jun 28, 2018
Ziggylady:

I can see you have no shame ...Osibanjo the clueless Vp better known as a 'mere vommissioner' is married..The best you can be is a cheap,smelly two-kobo mistress whose chances of being poured acid is high for husband snatching and home wrecking....Go get your own man and quit fighting over a married man.

He still remains a clueless 'mere commissioner'.
But that doesn't change the fact that the man is more successful than your useless father.........am I right?
Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by godliman: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2018
spartanman007:
Resign? It is easier said than done. I do not think your know what politics entails all over the world. If we continue to say as Christians we should avoid politics because of the intrigues,we will continue to be in slavery of the unbelievers in this country and the corruption and killings wll continue. In any government in any part of the world, it is very normal to criticize the opposition. The main reason why the VP is facing a lot of criticism is simply because he is a pastor.
let me appreciate one thing about u. I sense grace on your life. You see my dear I ve nothing against the vp as a person. In fact when the president was sick and away the first time this vp single handedly arrested the down sliding of the economy which the president thru his harsh rhetorics caused. I give all credit of the present economic recovery to him. He waved an olive branch at the nd militants and the oil pipeline sabotage ceased. Buhari knows only has to issue threats as a viscious leader. My quarrel with the vp s leadership is being a pastor, he should behave above board. You are a father, treat all your children equally. Dont condemn one and placate the other because they are your principal s kinsmen.
Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by Ziggylady(f): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2018
Joylove2324:

But that doesn't change the fact that the man is more successful than your useless father.........am I right?

You should know about useless fathers since you sleep with yours making you a mistress to your father...The curses you have incured from your atrocious act which also includes salivating over people's husband is why you are running mad on Nairaland.
Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by Joylove2324(f): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ziggylady:

You should know about useless fathers since you sleep with yours making you a mistress to your father...The curses you have incured from your atrocious act which also includes salivating over people's husband is why you are running mad on Nairaland.

Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by Aroyehunkayode: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
He will be remembered as a leader,pastor,a good democrats and a lover of this nation
Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by DchosenMC: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
By The grace of God we will definitely remember profYemiOsinbajo as a great blessing to this our great Nation because if we started mentioning those impact He hath made in this present administration hmmmmmm They are numerous , so take out PYO from this administration we may not got to where we are today so God bless Osinbajo God bless Nigeria
Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
DchosenMC:
By The grace of God we will definitely remember profYemiOsinbajo as a great blessing to this our great Nation because if we started mentioning those impact He hath made in this present administration hmmmmmm They are numerous , so take out PYO from this administration we may not got to where we are today so God bless Osinbajo God bless Nigeria

where are we today please?
Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by Ovamboland(m): 5:00am On Jun 29, 2018
Balyz:
You IPOB miscreants like to make it seem like you care about northern Christians but in reality you don't. In fact what you are rather doing is taunting them for not supporting your useless, imaginary Biafra. Only a dumb northerner will fall for your antics

They don't really want Biafra, what they want is the VP position.
That's why they have so much hatred for the man. No matter the good he does the online miscreants will never see it.

It's however gratifying that the real life easterners love and appreciate the VP as demonstrated when he visited their states
Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by Ovamboland(m): 5:06am On Jun 29, 2018
godliman:
my brother if I must be in a govt and be silent as he is I will resign. The VP can never be poor all his life. You said he has been speaking and may be I wasn't listening? Pls dear just google comments he made about ipob and what he said about fulani herdsmen and tell me if he is not bias. He is so vocal when criticising gej but soft on fulanis why. If you are blunt be blunt to all, if you are soft be soft on all. Jesus said he that will love his life will lose it. The vp is simply playing safe. A man of integrity must speak against his own govt and quit if need be.

Same way you advised Jonathan Christian soldier to resign when he could not curb Boko Haram, retrieve kidnapped girls or control corruption in his government.
Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by godliman: 8:26am On Jun 29, 2018
Ovamboland:

Same way you advised Jonathan Christian soldier to resign when he could not curb Boko Haram, retrieve kidnapped girls or control corruption in his government.
Bros dont bring politics into the discussion. I am saying there should be fairness to all. Recently an islamic cleric of all ppl earned my respect when he called for buhari resignation. When asked he said it is on record that he did same to gej when there was much killing during gej. Now that is sincerity.
Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by QUEENSola01: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2018
saaron:
Osimbajo will be remembered for condolence visits and attending mass burials.
To you Idiotic Idiot alone,Why will you reasoning myopic?..
Is it a crime for a leader to represent well or sympathies with the bereaved.why whats your problem.when will you get it right with this Country.
Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by spartanman007(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2018
Thanks. There is grace on you too. But remember the VP is only human and he is carrying most of the work of this government. His role is a very sensitive one and he can not be found favoring any one or group. Just pray for the country and for him.
godliman:
let me appreciate one thing about u. I sense grace on your life. You see my dear I ve nothing against the vp as a person. In fact when the president was sick and away the first time this vp single handedly arrested the down sliding of the economy which the president thru his harsh rhetorics caused. I give all credit of the present economic recovery to him. He waved an olive branch at the nd militants and the oil pipeline sabotage ceased. Buhari knows only has to issue threats as a viscious leader. My quarrel with the vp s leadership is being a pastor, he should behave above board. You are a father, treat all your children equally. Dont condemn one and placate the other because they are your principal s kinsmen.
Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by DchosenMC: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2018
Juliusmalema:

where are we today please?
Am on EARTHby the grace of God here in Nigeria
Re: What Will Prof Yemi Osibanjo Be Remembered For? by Joylove2324(f): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2018
Ziggylady:

haaaaaaaa e pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO / Nigeria Unfair To Igbo 50 Yrs After Civil War "Chimamanda Adichie Says" / Video: IPOB Tried To Chase Buhari From UK To Fix Medical Facilities Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.