Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO (3233 Views)

Doguwa Goes Berserk Again, Assaults Another Party Leader, Threatens Ex-SSG / Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku / 'Nnamdi Kanu, I Will Kill You Mark My Words' - Asari Dokubo Threatens (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
The leader of Umuahia zone has threatened fire and brime stone on Buhari this year watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSGpBcISa04

3 Likes

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by uzohrome(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Well, FG keep keeping mute until it happens. Ipob are formidable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by Butterflyleo: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
From the 2 minute mark she attacked FFK and called him an opportunist who just came to seek relevance by associating with IPOB. grin

They don't send him cheesy

Insults are flying like fool, idiots illiterates

Na wa o

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by uboma(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
Another noise maker that should be made to shut up.....

3 Likes

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by stonemasonn: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
IPOB and their anti-yorubaism, see as she’s splashing saliva while throwing insults here and there.

11 Likes

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by KANUISALIVE: 12:26am On Oct 25, 2018
NA WA O NA SO SO YOUTUBE LINKS YOU DE SHARE...

POOR BOY WEY NO FIT BUY TRAFFIC OLODO YOU NO SABI DO SEO

YOU FOR JUST ASK US MAKE WE SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL ABI YOU WON OPEN NAIRALAND FOR YOUTUBE

https://www.nairaland.com/4800804/biafra-man-dances-pernis-celebrate#72279267

https://www.nairaland.com/4801799/owner-google-gives-biafrans-award#72299224

https://www.nairaland.com/4802307/unseen-video-nnamdi-kanu-yesterday#72306732

https://www.nairaland.com/4804113/israel-donates-missiles-ipob#72339323

YOU BETTER GO DE PUSH BARROW NO BE LIKE THIS GOOGLE ADSENSE MONEY DE USE COME cheesy cheesy cheesy

HUNGRY GO KILL YOU
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:42am On Oct 25, 2018
Hmmmmm..!

This gial needs some LOVING....!

She gat no JOY...!

Tuface over to u...! Another Amaka don show
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
NA WA O NA SO SO YOUTUBE LINKS YOU DE SHARE...

POOR BOY WEY NO FIT BUY TRAFFIC OLODO YOU NO SABI DO SEO

YOU FOR JUST ASK US MAKE WE SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL ABI YOU WON OPEN NAIRALAND FOR YOUTUBE

https://www.nairaland.com/4800804/biafra-man-dances-pernis-celebrate#72279267

https://www.nairaland.com/4801799/owner-google-gives-biafrans-award#72299224

https://www.nairaland.com/4802307/unseen-video-nnamdi-kanu-yesterday#72306732

https://www.nairaland.com/4804113/israel-donates-missiles-ipob#72339323

YOU BETTER GO DE PUSH BARROW NO BE LIKE THIS GOOGLE ADSENSE MONEY DE USE COME cheesy cheesy cheesy

HUNGRY GO KILL YOU

u can't say hungry go kill u instead u say hunger.
hungry is an adjective hunger is a noun.
an adjective cannot stand as a noun.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by Yyeske(m): 6:25am On Oct 25, 2018
stonemasonn:
IPOB and their anti-yorubaism, see as she’s splashing saliva while throwing insults here and there.
You should understand IPOB's way na, they must insult in order to make any statement. They are always full of hate and bile.
They don't insult only Yorubas, they insult everybody who doesn't agree with them including Igbos.

I wanted to describe her with one meme like that but decided to change my mind.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2018
Yyeske:
You should understand IPOB's way na, they must insult in order to make any statement. They are always full of hate and bile.
They don't insult only Yorubas, they insult everybody who doesn't agree with them including Igbos.

Pls do
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by ratcockoduduwa: 6:39am On Oct 25, 2018
Your childish rants towards ipob is coming too late. I believe you are either not following recent developments or that you are craving for relevance. We have since moved on and I advice you to do same.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by ratcockoduduwa: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2018
Join the pAtikular movement to secure your future and save this artificial contraption from further extinction.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2018
Another jack is barking. Do you all remember this song back then??

Who let the dogs out
Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out

2 Likes

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 25, 2018
BiafrodExposed:

grin, u no get chill at all. The guy is speaking ipob engrish na
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2018
grin The thing pain the pig. Only beatung hairy chest in video.

1 Like

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by uboma(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2018
Yyeske:

You are on point.

1 Like

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by Ganzagangan: 7:11am On Oct 25, 2018
Yannnmmirri ABA made, we expect a lot of copies from you guys.
Keep mouthing off.

1 Like

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by mrvitalis(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2018
How did the most educated tribe allow themselves to fall this low

This good for nothing ipob people have nothing to lose I'd this country burns... She is not even in Nigeria

In any state in Nigeria after the indigenous tribe the next are igbos ...we have hundreds of billons of naira investment in each state in Nigeria

We control 70% of Nigerian market
60% of Nigerian banks

And one idiot who stayed in the UK for years and couldn't build a house in his father's compound is talking rubbish that we should let all this go?

Even in the UK where things work well what did kanu achieve? Tell me? Education zero, investment zero

Please to the rest of Nigerians ...ipob dont represent the interest of the igbos.. They are less than 5% of us... The real igbos are busy with business and education

5 Likes

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by Olatunji1929: 7:21am On Oct 25, 2018
Who is this retired olosho?Even kanu and ojukwu later ran away to ivory coast ane israel respectively if buratai guys arrest you now ipob aka zombie 2 wil start masturbating i swear to God ipob are empty like buhari head they cant do anything

2 Likes

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by ibotic(f): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2018
BiafrodExposed:
The leader of Umuahia zone has threatened fire and brime stone on Buhari this year watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSGpBcISa04

See the hate that cownu unleashed.... grin....kwatinu....

1 Like

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2018
mrvitalis:
How did the most educated tribe allow themselves to fall this low

This good for nothing ipob people have nothing to lose I'd this country burns... She is not even in Nigeria

In any state in Nigeria after the indigenous tribe the next are igbos ...we have hundreds of billons of naira investment in each state in Nigeria

We control [b]70% [/b]of Nigerian market
60% of Nigerian banks

And one idiot who stayed in the UK for years and couldn't build a house in his father's compound is talking rubbish that we should let all this go?

Even in the UK where things work well what did kanu achieve? Tell me? Education zero, investment zero

Please to the rest of Nigerians ...ipob dont represent the interest of the igbos.. They are less than 5% of us... The real igbos are busy with business and education
Even though i did not agree with you totally on the bolded cos of that percentage, yo lie on that of 60% bank. We all know who controls banks in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by KANUISALIVE: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2018
[s]
Yyeske:

[/s]

You're not Igbo stop fooling yourself...Your coward father stood like a fool while the hausa/fulani army took turn on your mother, the raped her mercilessly hence your birth, you're not igbo for your information, your father never impregnated your mother maybe the just kept you out of mercy... Nobody knows if it was the first fulani man that release sperm was responsible or the last hausa man.

Confused man

2 Likes

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by KANUISALIVE: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2018
[s]
BiafrodExposed:

[/s]

English teacher better go do english tutorial on youtube because these your youtube and adsense account is going down

1 Like

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by mrvitalis(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2018
wizzakosh:
Even though i did not agree with you totally on the bolded cos of that percentage, yo lie on that of 60% bank. We all know who controls banks in nigeria.

Name the top 10 banks in Nigeria... Tell me how many are owned by igbo person

Zenith, union, fidelity, diamond, Uba .....i can keep naming
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by Nukilia: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2018
Try and get sense for a minute... What the hell is happening to you people?
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by Randy100: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2018
Kanu has done much harm to my people. The kind of hatred that is coming from them is unbelievable. If you don't agree with them they insult you with venom. The fg led by bitter Buhari didn't help the matter. I pray that Nigeria will get better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by braveboy64(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2018
sink with what?
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]

English teacher better go do english tutorial on youtube because these your youtube and adsense account is going down

I will keep exposing u people. when my Chanel was on I got 112 reports but Google did nothing.
I will continue exposing u guys
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by AgentGoat: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2018
They don start again make buratai launch python phase 2 grin
Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by SingleWahala(f): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2018
grin.... Mumu geh come now ! Go sink your leaders ........

1 Like

Re: We Will Sink Nigeria IPOB Girl Leader Threatens VIDEO by BiafrodExposed: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2018
AgentGoat:
They don start again make buratai launch python phase 2 grin

not up to that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: Again, APC Fires Back At El-rufai For Insisting Godfathers In Lagos Must / New Aerial View Of Oshogbo / BREAKING: President Buhari Increases Police Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.