Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nff And Super Eagles Were Simply Insensitive Last Night - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nff And Super Eagles Were Simply Insensitive Last Night (243 Views)

Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa / The New Super Eagles And Super Falcons Jerseys / Riyad Mahrez: "Super Eagles Were Very Good, This Match Was The Hardest" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nff And Super Eagles Were Simply Insensitive Last Night by live4christ: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2018
I was surprised that the super eagles of Nigeria could not pay respect in any form to the loss of lives in Jos.Since I have started watching football,i have seen teams wear black arm band,one minute silence or not celebrating the goal.Salah did it in the epl for his country,french did it and many other examples.No wonder luck was not on their side against the Argentines because they were simply robbed by the officiating.My conclusion is that we live in a country that we do not care about lives of our fellow citizens,tge government and the citizens are all self centred.Iceland National team paid tribute to Ikeme the goal keeper of the Eagles who is fighting cancer but his fellow countrymen could not pay any tribute to him in the world cup.I say shame on Eagles and Nff.If you think Buhari is the problem of Nigeria for being insensitive then you are wrong.We are the problem of ourselves.Shame on Nigerians for not calling out Nff and Eagles for being insensitive.No wonder the Western world progress and we will always play the second fiddle because a life loss is paramount to their countries.Shame!!! Nigeria
Re: Nff And Super Eagles Were Simply Insensitive Last Night by chichar1(f): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2018
Nigerians are number one hypocrisy in the world,they thought Argentina is inferior like Iceland

(1) (Reply)

Fate Of Last Four Worldcup Winners / Sure Daily Sport Prediction / Ahmed Musa Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament Award (link To Vote)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.