Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,644 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa (25059 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores Bay FC's First Ever Goal As They Beat Angel City 1-0 / The New Look Of Maracana Stadium In Ajegunle Tolu Complex Lagos State. / Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by ImagineNation: 6:45am On Sep 22, 2020
History was made in ajegunle last week as kobis global became the first club in ajegunle to be officially recognised by FIFA

------------- OFFICIAL ---------------
This is to officially announce that God is indeed a awesome God. By His grace, KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB is officially affiliated to Lagos State Football Association (LSFA), Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) and Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA).

This is also to announce that KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB is fully authorised to participate in all FIFA players transfer window at any given time as the Club is now a recognised FIFA Transfer Management System (TMS) member.

I want to use this opportunity to say a big thank you to the Club Director Ganagana Efe Felix and the rest of the management team for working tirelessly to possition KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB on the right lane to commence in the business of football globally.

As the President of the KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB, I have given you (the management) my word. There is no going back on the feet. Upward and forward ever. God have given us enough grace to accomplish all our goals. I believe in you guys and I know you won't let me down.

God bless the management of Kobis Global Football Club, God bless the entire staffs of Kobis Global Multidimentional Projects LTD.

NOW LETS DO FOOTBALL BUSINESS!!���

SIGNED
Prince Ogaga Wowo
PRESIDENT KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by ImagineNation: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2020
Ajegunle remains the only ghetto with the highest number of football stars produced till date. This is a great feat!

Ajegunle to the world

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Ijobajaycole: 6:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Finally!!! This is the same ajegunle that produced sia sia, efe gana gana, Ifeanyi udeze, brown ideye, odion ighalo at the international level

At the NPFL, I've lost count...

Wait, is this not the same kobis that brought many ex super eagles internationals for the launch of his competition some time ago?

This is front page worthy

I dey greet o grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Ralphwealth(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2020
Wow... Can I come and sign

I play right back, centre forward and attacking midfield grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by ImagineNation: 8:52am On Sep 22, 2020
Ralphwealth:
Wow... Can I come and sign

I play right back, centre forward and attacking midfield grin grin
only you? grin shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Ijobajaycole: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2020
ImagineNation:
only you? grin shocked

Go help man u naaaaaa grin grin

Carry us to the promised land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Slawormir: 11:21am On Sep 22, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by dyera(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Development is finally coming to Ajegule.
The next step is for Tinubu to build in international standard stadium there in Ajegule for the club.

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

My niggarr

4 + 4 Ogbane.
We still dey celebration mood.

BTW, you don return from your village?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2020
This is also to announce that KOBIS GLOBAL FOOTBALL CLUB is fully authorised to participate in all FIFA players transfer window at any given time as the Club is now a recognised FIFA Transfer Management System (TMS) member
This is a Very Good Development.

AJEGUNLE TO THE WORLD!!!

ImagineNation:
hi do u know dreams from the slum foundation
We are part and parcel of them.
That's what we do.
Building talents.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Ltrust(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Good news
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Queenlovely(f): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2020
h
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by DisLifeSha: 11:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Very good one
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by pautex: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2020
HONESTLY THIS PLACE DEY BAFFLED ME WELL WELL..... FROM PRODUCING THE BEST FOOTBALLERS, BEST MUSICIANS, BEST ACTORS/ACTRESSES JUST TO MENTION BUT FEW. AJ CITY I HAIL THEE.

9 Likes

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by OgunrinolA20(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by emeijeh(m): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2020
I see God is good everywhere
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by tigoba: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2020
Waw
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by blacksoup: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2020
I'm sorry for posting this here but please someone should help me with 6200 to register for nursing school exam please d dateline is tomorrow I'm pleading please.

2 Shares

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2020
Okpikpi!
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by HADINigeria: 11:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Good news
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Mutemenot(m): 11:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Lovely. It's unfortunate we have billionaires who aren't interested in sports . I can't forget the days of Ezego, Gabros, Udoji etc. These were men who invested in football, entertained us and made sports viable game in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by WallStreetfx(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2020
They should come and sign me, I can play as a striker midfielder goal keeper and defender. I'm a versatile player.
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Enudapan: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by emeijeh(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2020
Mutemenot:
Lovely. It's unfortunate we have billionaires who aren't interested in sports . I can't forget the days of Ezego, Gabros, Udoji etc. These were men who invested in football, entertained us and made sports viable game in Nigeria.
You had the chance to mention Abiola, but you goofed

4 Likes

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Jayug(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2020
Great news
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by ekrizz(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2020
Nice development. Kudos to the club
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by chrismastre5(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2020
K
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Emmariks(m): 11:28am On Sep 22, 2020
make them sign Messi na wether him go leave camp Nou small.

1 Like

Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2020
Are they in the Nigerian Premier League?

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2020
If the sport sector of the country is well harnessed unemployment rate will plateau
Re: Kobis Fc: First Club in Ajegunle to be affiliated With Fifa, Nff And Lagos Fa by samwise180(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2020
Ghetto Club to the world

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watford Confirm The Signing Of Emmanuel Dennis / Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments / TB Joshua To Buy Wassaman United In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.