Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

"Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi (13885 Views)

"I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star / "We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Despite losing to Argentina 2-1 and crashing out of the World Cup, Super Eagles Midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi will not allow anything to detract from what he describes as an "honour" in representing Nigeria for the first time in a World Cup tournament.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/06/despite-all-i-feel-honoured-to-play-for.html

3 Likes

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by YomzzyDBlogger: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2018
It's so painful cry we lost but Let us remain "United" just the same way we came together to watch Nigeria play at the World Cup..Let's pray for Plateau.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Rapoo(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2018
I'm just waiting to see what our made in China ighalo would say.

ndidi well done Bro. you really gave in your best.

let's try next time.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by thesicilian: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2018
You guys did well to the best of your abilities. Unfortunately the team was just not experienced enough. You can't give what you don't have.

13 Likes

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by izzou(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2018
smiley

You all fought well except Ighalo and Rohr

I felt bad, but at least watching 11 players except Ighalo fight so hard is soothing for me

I just pray people like you, Etebo, Simi, Iheanacho, Musa and the rest improve drastically. Qatar 2022 will have a slot for us

And as for Ighalo, he should just go back to China and enter into the abyss of oblivion. He's as incompetent as our president right now.

Well done Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by GloriaNinja(f): 10:44am On Jun 27, 2018
THEY DIDN'T USE THEIR HEAD TO PLAY THE GAME.

2 Likes

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Felixalex(m): 1:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
cry I wish say that your shot enter, the goal for sweet die. cry cry.

7 Likes

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Firefire(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
Buhary is a confirmed FAILURE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
THAT WHAT YOU FELT AND NOT WHAT WE FELT

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by miteolu(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
That's great

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by seekier(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Of course why won't you feel honoured, after you and your friends ruined our night

1 Like

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Mufasa27(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
izzou:
smiley

You all fought well except Ighalo and Rohr

I felt bad, but at least watching 11 players except Ighalo fight so hard is soothing for me

I just pray people like you, Etebo, Simi, Iheanacho, Musa and the rest improve drastically. Qatar 2022 will have a slot for us

And as for Ighalo, he should just go back to China and enter into the abyss of oblivion. He's as incompetent as our president right now.

Well done Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi
I so much believe in Simi, it's unfortunate we didn't see him play in the tournament angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nigeria would have been a bonus for France anyways. It's better not to qualify than to be humiliated by France

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by 01mcfadden(m): 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe
Where is this guy?
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Newpride(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
You guys achieved ur aim. U eventually murdered those who didn’t die thru fulani herdsmen. grin grin

God won’t forgive u guys especially Igala abi na ighalo.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
h
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by jaymejate: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
It's okay...
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by sabenabeauty(f): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Yeah right
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by siralos135: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
It is well
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by BiafranDel: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
will you keep kwayet.

shameless team. super chickens.

I was banned for supporting argentina and insulting one foolish girl that made a very stupid comment. Now argentina still won. My God can never fail me.

Though i am not a fan of miss penalty, but thank you argentina for sending the super chickens and those pigs and black monkeys that travelled to russia to support them back to were they belong.

#halaRONALDO

#God bless portugal. I pray they win the world cup.

#God bless Ronaldo the goat!

1 Like

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by excel127(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
You guys did well anyway.
Lets not forget we have a final 3 point to obtain.
Buhari Back to Daura 2019.
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by BiafranDel: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
NONSENSE.

shameless team. super chickens
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by bryner: 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Strong man
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Aplaudez(m): 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
You tried bro! but as fate will have it, it's unaltered!
Happy Birthday to me! how many likes for me?

4 Likes

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by markidoo(m): 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
weldone brother you're the next level of 9ja football . Igahlo, Igahlo, Igahlo how many times did I call you?
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by tunary(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Average player not competent enough to play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by princeade86(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
flop man of d tournament
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Sirpaul(m): 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
work harder for 2022..... shikena
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Constie(f): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
They absolutely did their best! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Final Day Of 2017 /2018 NPF League Sept. 9, 2017 4pm / All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table / Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.