Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

"Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi (13884 Views)

"I Will Be Honoured To Play For Nigeria" - Sheyi Ojo, Liverpool Star / "We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by DiggITnetwork: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Live reactions of Nigerians as their team lose against Argentina.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWkpqE8e0_8
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by kcowen(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
U did your best brother both you and Etebo
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by otokx(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
Why will you not feel honoured when all your allowances and bonuses were paid up front?
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by McCobble(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mufasa27:

I so much believe in Simi, it's unfortunate we didn't see him play in the tournament angry
Simi?
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by onatisi(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
GloriaNinja:
THEY DIDN'T USE THEIR HEAD TO PLAY THE GAME.
This is just the plain truth. Only inexperienced teams conceed late like that. 3mins to the end of the match ,time wasting should have been the priority.
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Dondave11: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
onatisi:

This is just the plain truth. Only inexperienced teams conceed late like that. 3mins to the end of the match ,time wasting should have been the priority.
Simple. I said this too, instead they choose to be this unfortunate.

Ighalo is still a bastard sha

Iheanacho too with that is big lips abi mouth sef that is always open should expect is thunder with full force..

2 Likes

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Naughtytboy: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
BiafranDel:
will you keep kwayet.

shameless team. super chickens.

I was banned for supporting argentina and insulting one foolish girl that made a very stupid comment. Now argentina still won. My God can never fail me.

Though i am not a fan of miss penalty, but thank you argentina for sending the super chickens and those pigs and black monkeys that travelled to russia to support them back to were they belong.

#halaRONALDO

#God bless portugal. I pray they win the world cup.

#God bless Ronaldo the goat!
mumu how much is Ronaldo paying u,,, he doesn't even know if you exist
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Mufasa27(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
McCobble:
Simi?
Yeah Simeon nwankwo aka simy or simi anyhow you want to call him

1 Like

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by pocohantas(f): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
izzou:
smiley

You all fought well except Ighalo and Rohr

LOL, that Rohr man makes me laugh.
The way he walks like he wants to collapse grin
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by izzou(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, that Rohr man makes me laugh.
The way he walks like he wants to collapse grin

grin grin grin

That's someone's father for heaven's sake
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by suretipsadviser: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
the best betting tips app in the WORLD!!!! check out the performance for the last 2 days!!!! BIG PROFIT!!!

Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by pocohantas(f): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin

That's someone's father for heaven's sake

I know. His face when we lost yesterday, made me pity him.
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by izzou(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
pocohantas:

I know. His face when we lost yesterday, made me pity him.

Do not remind me of my past

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Paullardricky: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
you tried your best
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
izzou:
smiley

You all fought well except Ighalo and Rohr

I felt bad, but at least watching 11 players except Ighalo fight so hard is soothing for me

I just pray people like you, Etebo, Simi, Iheanacho, Musa and the rest improve drastically. Qatar 2022 will have a slot for us

And as for Ighalo, he should just go back to China and enter into the abyss of oblivion. He's as incompetent as our president right now.

Well done Wilfred Onyinye Ndidi

Nigerians will always find person to fault in any game lost....maka why na?

Anyway, back to the matter...that ighalo boi is realli a made in china player, i dey wait make him enta 9ja na 2 stone am with dynamites...
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
BiafranDel:
will you keep kwayet.

shameless team. super chickens.

I was banned for supporting argentina and insulting one foolish girl that made a very stupid comment. Now argentina still won. My God can never fail me.

Though i am not a fan of miss penalty, but thank you argentina for sending the super chickens and those pigs and black monkeys that travelled to russia to support them back to were they belong.

#halaRONALDO

#God bless portugal. I pray they win the world cup.

#God bless Ronaldo the goat!

Ur moniker sef depicts how and what u wanna comment....Shameless Ronaldo/Portugal fan you be..
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by McCobble(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mufasa27:

Yeah Simeon nwankwo aka simy or simi anyhow you want to call him
thanks bro
Re: "Despite All, I Feel Honoured To Play For My Country" - Wilfred Ndidi by GloriaNinja(f): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2018
onatisi:

indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Final Day Of 2017 /2018 NPF League Sept. 9, 2017 4pm / All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table / Super Eagles Get N10m From Awka-Ibom State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.