Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) (22725 Views)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki Perfect Plan To Unseat President / Obasanjo, Atiku, Gowon, Saraki, Dogara, Abdulsalami At Jonathan’s Book Launch / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by tiwaz(m): 11:37am On Jun 27, 2018
Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi, Fmr Pres. of Benin Republic, Gen. Aliyu Gusau (Rtd), Fmr NSA, Mahamane Ousmane, Fmr Pres. of Niger Republic and others at the Gusau Institute on 'A New Era for China-Africa Cooperation' at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel on Wednesday.

See Photos Below..

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/06/27/obasanjo-atiku-boni-yayi-at-the-gusuau-institute-photos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by Cyynthialove(f): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2018
Wonderful !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 27, 2018
EVERYBODY TO HIS OR HER OWN POCKET

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by id911(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2018
Wow! I can sight our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. He is a detribalized Nigerian, moderate, liberal and runs prosperous businesses.

Nigerians, this is the time to make the right choice. Join us let's turn around the economy to create jobs for our teeming youths and ultimately bring peace and prosperity to our nation.

Think Atiku in 2019 for a brighter, secure and prosperous future

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
Incoming president...

No unwanted president.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by ojmaroni247(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hmm na wah

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by GavelSlam: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Atiku is a thief.

I see how you also side step the fact he's Fulani.

I thought you guys said all Fulanis are killers.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by resurgent2019: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
Atiku is a thief.

I see how you also side step the fact he's Fulani.

I thought you guys said all Fulanis are killers.

You have a point here.

But the question is: Will Nigeria survive another 4 years of Buhari?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by GavelSlam: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
resurgent2019:

You have a point here.

But the question is: Will Nigeria survive another 4 years of Buhari?

Why not?

Any problem you see today was cooked a long time ago.

We would not be including corruption to it.

By the way, don't think I haven't seen your call for the killing of a certain section of the country on other threads.

Your pretence doesn't fool me.

13 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by debaj10: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
obj, atikul, ntoor.
buhari, hope 2019!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by resurgent2019: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why not?

By the way, don't think I haven't seen your call for the killing of a certain section of the country on other threads.

Does my call for Christians to defend themselves equate to incitement to commit genocide?

You are a Fulani apologist and nobody calls you out for that. So, do not cast aspersion on my person

Fulani/muslims do not have a monopoly of violence. And there is ample evidence that they are always the aggressors.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by GavelSlam: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
resurgent2019:

Does my call for Christians to defend themselves equate to incitement to commit genocide?

You are a Fulani apologist and nobody calls you out for that. So, do not cast aspersion on my person

Fulani/muslims do not have a monopoly of violence. And there is ample evidence that they are always the aggressors.

I am a humanist not an apologist.

Not something your brain might comprehend.

Your statement was that attack was the best form of defence.

How would you feel should someone from another tribe made that same statement?

In addition, I have seen how you move from thread to thread trying to incite.

I don't take people like you serious and much as you pretend , I would call you out for your transgressions.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why not?

A man that says Abacha is not corrupt is corrupt.

Another 4 years of Buhari's calamity will turn Nigeria into a waste land. The North as a result of hunger, MB as a result of fulani terrorism, SW as a result of yoruba moslems. Only SE/SS will escape unscathed.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by middlebeltboy: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
Obj gonna support Atiku soon

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by Kyase(m): 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
A win win situation for the North, it's either another fresh 8 years or just 4 years, how are we sure after 4 years of Atiku another Northerner won't show up to win extending it to 16 years grin grin grin grin Smart dudes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by FriendNG: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kyase:
A win win situation for the North, it's either another fresh 8 years or just 4 years, how are we sure after 4 years of Atiku another Northerner won't show up to win extending it to 16 years grin grin grin grin Smart dudes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It won't happen it will be maximum of 8 and minimum of 4. Then to Asiwaju Ahmad Tinubu with a Northern Christian.
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fear that table 2enemies coming together to fight a bigger enemy

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by gurunlocker: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
I don't trust politicians.... Enemy today, friend tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by Kyase(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
FriendNG:

It won't happen it will be maximum of 8 and minimum of 4. Then to Asiwaju Ahmad Tinubu with a Northern Christian.
Yeah, from either plateau,Benue or kaduna or we no gree.
The next vp Must be from NC grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by nigerfine: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
things are getting interesting. my best could have been sowore to come on to platform of obj and let's taste a new wine....a southerner without ethnic or religious sentiment, a one man squad and see if he can turn the tides.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by FriendNG: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kyase:

Yeah, from either plateau,Benue or kaduna or we no gree.
The next vp Must be from NC grin

Any Christian from the north (to balance becux Bola Tinubu is a Muslim) is ok for me from any state.

Anyone of them must learn how to speak hausa otherwise own goal is a goal. A good example is speaker dogara.

Kaduna is northwest.
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by Kyase(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
FriendNG:

Any Christian from the north (to balance becux Bola Tinubu is a Muslim) is ok for me from any state.

Anyone of them must learn how to speak hausa otherwise own goal is a goal. A good example is speaker dogara.

Kaduna is northwest.

Yeah Dogara or me grin
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by OCTAVO: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
cheesy
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
FriendNG:

Tinubu president maybe not in this lifetime,unless Nigerians are the biggest fools in history,and dont remember history

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by FriendNG: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kyase:

Yeah Dogara or me grin

It won't be dogara. He is allegedly corrupt.

You no savi Hausa. Most people of benue and kwara don't.

We will look in:

Nassarawa
Kogi
Plateau
Niger
Kwara (we cannot have two Yoruba and mostly they are Muslims)
Benue ( Kyase don't understand Hausa, you're disqualified )
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by FriendNG: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Tinubu president maybe not in this lifetime,unless Nigerians are the biggest fools in history,and dont remember history

What of Osinbanjo
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
FriendNG:

What of Osinbanjo
my brother just forget,those guys as it stands now cant rule Nigeria,maybe other persons can

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by Kyase(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
FriendNG:

It won't be dogara. He is allegedly corrupt.

You no savi Hausa. Most people of benue and kwara don't.

We will look in:

Nassarawa
Kogi
Plateau
Niger
Kwara (we cannot have two Yoruba and mostly they are Muslims)
Benue ( Kyase don't understand Hausa, you're disqualified )

Hahahhaha I no know Wetin? grin grin grin grin No make me laugh, yes I can't write Hausa but I can speak and read Hausa, so therefore I'm qualify to be VP 2023 grin
Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by tomakint: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
I love this cheering news grin cheesy Obj about to be Atikulated!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by Olanipereku(f): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
[s]
Kyase:

Hahahhaha I no know Wetin? grin grin grin grin No make me laugh, yes I can't write Hausa but I can speak and read Hausa, so therefore I'm qualify to be VP 2023 grin
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Stop talking Nonsense
you're supporting fulani herdsmen against your people
what a crying shame

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) by tomakint: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
id911:
Wow! I can sight our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. He is a detribalized Nigerian, moderate, liberal and runs prosperous businesses.

Nigerians, this is the time to make the right choice. Join us let's turn around the economy to create jobs for our teeming youths and ultimately bring peace and prosperity to our nation.

Think Atiku in 2019 for a brighter,
secure and prosperous future

You can say that again......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Plays Basketball During Inspection Tour In Osun (Photos) / Abiola: Babagana Kingibe Recognized As Former Vice President, Bags GCON / Group Award Kwara Governor As Worst In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.