Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Plateau Killings: What God Should Do For ‘oppressed’ Nigerians – Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings: What God Should Do For ‘oppressed’ Nigerians – Dino Melaye (578 Views)

Tinubu U.S Drug Case: Festus Keyamo Deceived Nigerians - Dino Melaye / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Killings: What God Should Do For ‘oppressed’ Nigerians – Dino Melaye by 2Ebisco: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi West in the National Assembly, has lamented the continued killings across the country.

Melaye called on God to fight for the harmless and oppressed who he said are being killed on a daily basis.

This is coming at a time some suspected herdsmen killed 86 persons during an attack on Razat, Ruku, Nyarr, Kura and Gana-Ropp villages of Gashish District in Barkin Ladi Local Government Area of Plateau State, over the weekend.

Reacting to the killings, Melaye said God should arise in his “sour displeasure and plead our course”.

He wrote: “I’m so sad about the killings in Nigeria that I’m not excited about the football match today.

“God of all creation arise and fight for the harmless and oppressed Nigerians dying every day. Oh Lord, I beseech thee. Arise in your sour displeasure and plead our course our God.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/plateau-killings-what-god-should-do-for.html

Re: Plateau Killings: What God Should Do For ‘oppressed’ Nigerians – Dino Melaye by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Re: Plateau Killings: What God Should Do For ‘oppressed’ Nigerians – Dino Melaye by ojmaroni247(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Everyone has something to say, but no one is doing anything about it
Re: Plateau Killings: What God Should Do For ‘oppressed’ Nigerians – Dino Melaye by eyeview: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Now that we all have realized the ulterior motive and mentality of the fulanis, I am of the opinion that we all boycott voting for any fulani presidential candidate, even if he's in pdp, apc, Apga, etc.
If we as a people resist voting them, no party serious on victory will present a fulani candidate.
The truth is that the fulanis in Nigeria are in minority (if you exclude those that freely walk into our territories thru Chad, Niger and other fulani lands) but have succeded in suppressing the major tribes in the northern part of Nigeria.
Afterall, in 1999, obasanjo was made president thanks to the South East, South South and north central. If we can forge an alliance again with some other parts of Nigeria willing to resist this fulani nonsense, we can end this rubbish in less than a year.
Re: Plateau Killings: What God Should Do For ‘oppressed’ Nigerians – Dino Melaye by PureMe01: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
keep deceiving Ur wasted soul,Dino...Until u leave the blood thirsty party,U are one of them!

Re: Plateau Killings: What God Should Do For ‘oppressed’ Nigerians – Dino Melaye by gidgiddy: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
2Ebisco:
Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi West in the National Assembly, has lamented the continued killings across the country.

Melaye called on God to fight for the harmless and oppressed who he said are being killed on a daily basis.

This is coming at a time some suspected herdsmen killed 86 persons during an attack on Razat, Ruku, Nyarr, Kura and Gana-Ropp villages of Gashish District in Barkin Ladi Local Government Area of Plateau State, over the weekend.

Reacting to the killings, Melaye said God should arise in his “sour displeasure and plead our course”.

He wrote: “I’m so sad about the killings in Nigeria that I’m not excited about the football match today.

“God of all creation arise and fight for the harmless and oppressed Nigerians dying every day. Oh Lord, I beseech thee. Arise in your sour displeasure l

Nnamdi Kanu right now..................

Re: Plateau Killings: What God Should Do For ‘oppressed’ Nigerians – Dino Melaye by debaj10: 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
who I'd oppressing dem?
bunkum.
beta sai baba dia.

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Has MURIC Not Condemned The Happenings In Plateau? / Breaking!!!!!!!!! Finally, NASS Submits PIGB To Presidency 96 Days After Passage / Melaye Laments Burnt Constituency Projects, Says 'no Intimidation Can Stop Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.