Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks (28971 Views)

Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis / Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine / Fayemi: "Fayose Is A Mad Dog & Fraudster, Election Fire Will Consume Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by Str8talk21: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
Belluchii:
This Fayose is at it again, he takes everything as joke, i don't know why he uses every opportunity to hit on the government. he is acting as if he has the interest of this country at heart. its glaring that he is just happy that this has happened, at least he has seen something to attack with, he is so heartless, using a very terrible situation to pursue a career. I don't know why he is judging, he should focus on his state and let the FG do their job. He was not the one who advice the FG when they introduced operations across the country that comes out successful, he should stop making people have a negative impression about the Government[color=#990000][/color]

you r spewing trash. you must be very st.u.pid!!!!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by mikeweezy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Belluchii:
This Fayose is at it again, he takes everything as joke, i don't know why he uses every opportunity to hit on the government. he is acting as if he has the interest of this country at heart. its glaring that he is just happy that this has happened, at least he has seen something to attack with, he is so heartless, using a very terrible situation to pursue a career. I don't know why he is judging, he should focus on his state and let the FG do their job. He was not the one who advice the FG when they introduced operations across the country that comes out successful, he should stop making people have a negative impression about the Government[color=#990000][/color]
I don't like to mention you but it will pain me to think that am in the same country with ur type,I pray what happen in pleatua happen to you in person

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by Rhesusmonkey(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Belluchii:
don't wori, d next killing by d killer herdsmen will start from your door step to the whole of your village so that u will have a feel of what it tastes like. akwiya!!!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by Rhesusmonkey(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore.
bros ur own na to dey post dis rubbish pix upandan, how old are u self?? are u so insensitive that u turn everything into politics?? ok, even if GEJ is d so called grand patron, is it nt d duty of d president to investigate him and root out the evil pepetrators?? while must u always behave like a demented goat Did Gej sleep with your wife that u won't lets us be if u don't mention his name?? what is preventing buhari from arresting Gej if actually he is the patron and sponsor of miyetti allah? what is actually ur problem? Or need i remind you again the duties of the president??
We are talking about holding someone accountable to his duties as a president to protect properties and lives of its citizens and one paid clown is uploading nonsense upandan and masturbating over GEj. Idiat!!!
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by GavelSlam: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rhesusmonkey:

bros ur own na to dey post dis rubbish pix upandan, how old are u self?? are u so insensitive that u turn everything into politics?? ok, even if GEJ is d so called grand patron, is it nt d duty of d president to investigate him and root out the evil pepetrators?? while must u always behave like a demented goat Did Gej sleep with your wife that u won't lets us be if u don't mention his name?? what is preventing buhari from arresting Gej if actually he is the patron and sponsor of miyetti allah? what is actually ur problem? Or need i remind you again the duties of the president??
We are talking about holding someone accountable to his duties as a president to protect properties and lives of its citizens and one paid clown is uploading nonsense upandan and masturbating over GEj. Idiat!!!

My post is a reference.

You cannot give someone a name without evidence.

I have evidence of Jonathan's link to Fulani Herdsmen which I have provided.

If you have contratry evidence provide it.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by Nukualofa: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

My post is a reference.

Shut up. An old man still talking like a toddler.

Firefire please give this man evidence of buhari support for terrorist group

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by Rhesusmonkey(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

My post is a reference.

Ok if what u said is true, whose duty is it to bring d pepetrators to book and put an end to dis evil? who is the president of Nigeria?? Am I the one 2 investigate and arrest GEJ if he is really dia sponsor Bros i still neva get ur point on dis matter.
Bros we no wan knw dia sponsor, all we need is Pmb shud grow some balls and act like the president by arresting whoever is found wanting or then it will be obvious that he is really in support of dis evil act or might even be dia sponsor.
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by Gayigaskia(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
My question is,these Fulani even tho they are consired a minority, how come they manage to always cause havoc on other tribes? Are they stealthy and more tactical?
But please don't tell me they are supported by the government. I don't buy that cause they haven't had any support from past or any administration
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by akaahs(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=Belluchii post=68872364]This Fayose is at it again, he takes everything as joke, i don't know why he uses every opportunity to hit on the government. he is acting as if he has the interest of this country at heart. its glaring that he is just happy that this has happened, at least he has seen something to attack with, he is so heartless, using a very terrible situation to pursue a career. I don't know why he is judging, he should focus on his state and let the FG do their job. He was not the one who advice the FG when they introduced operations across the country that comes out successful, he should stop making people have a negative impression about the Government[color=#990000][/color][/quote
Most u comments Y shouldn't I have negative i impression about a government that failed to live up to her responsibilities,? Is it not obviou?
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by cooltola(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
The people of plateau state need to be armed and learn how to defend themselves.
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by GavelSlam: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rhesusmonkey:

Ok if what u said is true, whose duty is it to bring d pepetrators to book and put an end to dis evil? who is the president of Nigeria?? Am I the one 2 investigate and arrest GEJ if he is really dia sponsor Bros i still neva get ur point on dis matter.
Bros we no wan knw dia sponsor, all we need is Pmb shud grow some balls and act like the president by arresting whoever is found wanting or then it will be obvious that he is really in support of dis evil act or might even be dia sponsor.

Been busy.

I see how much energy you are putting on this issue.

You obviously don't like this being pinned on Jonathan despite the fact that similar killings occurred under his watch and even more curious that they made him their patron whilst it occurred.

But quickly you want to condemn another President for the same occcurence simply because he's of the same tribe.

Think what It makes of you.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by Rhesusmonkey(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

Been busy.

I see how much energy you are putting on this issue.

You obviously don't like this being pinned on Jonathan despite the fact that similar killings occurred under his watch and even more curious that they made him their patron whilst it occurred.

But quickly you want to condemn another President for the same occcurence simply because he's of the same tribe.

Think what It makes of you.
Holy fu*ck!!!! see reasoning of the highest order!!!
So because it happened under Gej justifies it happening under Pmb and will continue to justify subsequent happenings of such under subsequent presidents to come. Oga we are talking of people's loved ones dying in scores and u are here calling Gej.
Bros seriously must life be about Gej and Pmb Gej was sent home cos of his incompetence and d way he handled security issues especially d chibok saga, and Pmb was voted cos d nation needed someone 2 correct all dis issues but instead we are seeing worst under dis govt and yet u deem it fit to justify this act Not even a single arrest made despite all d killings so far and u want me to clap for Pmb and giv him a pat on d head
Bros with dis mentality of urs, i totally giv up!!!!
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by tartar9(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please where did they say they orchestrated the killings? They were simply giving out reasons why they think it was carried out.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by wildernessVoice: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
#PMB-Must-Go#
By fire by force
���
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by Notebook123: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Belluchii:
u dey mad ooo.which positive impression u want make we get abt dis evil ruling government? My friend behave ur self
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Belluchii:

Are you mentally retar.ded ?
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by gerrad199(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
Belluchii:
Are you serious....... This man is voicing the truth and you are saying he is judging. Has the government done anything about this killings? This is something of a national concern and everybody should voice out and condemn buhari and his government for allowing all this killings to go on
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by clefortune: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Belluchii:
attack the message and ignore the messenger please
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by learnedman(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
These killings are a rehearsal of an impending Rwanda style genocide about to take place in Middle belt of Nigeria with the taciturn approval of Buhari led federal Governnent.If you dont know, know now!
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by chris31(m): 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore.
Seeing how those people died in plateau
U still get liver they play politics with it
Black man is really caused
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by GavelSlam: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
chris31:

Seeing how those people died in plateau
U still get liver they play politics with it
Black man is really caused

How many people have you made the same thing to when they suggest Buhari is their sponsor?

Or this Cause (sic) is only when it suits you?

Hypocrite.
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by poseidon12: 2:05am On Jun 28, 2018
Belluchii:

Why would he not 'hit' this your government? If you don't have anything better to say, you should just keep quiet.
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by Realali(f): 7:11am On Jun 28, 2018
Belluchii:

Omo ale aboki na cow be ur name for sure
Re: Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks by Cairns: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Now, with all these killings happening and the government doing nothing to protect these people. We all know that nothing will ever be done to stop these killings.

If the Middle-Belt had what it takes to be a country and declared their independence, having lost faith in Nigeria to protect their lives, then the whole Nigeria goes to war against them and kills about 1million of them to bring them back to Nigeria, what would you say??

Do you still maintain that Ojukwu was wrong by declaring his people independent when over 50,000 50,000. I mean 50,000 people were killed, the killings continued and the government did nothing and even still went further to renege on an agreement to establish peace?

Do you still agree that the whole Nigeria going to war to further kill 3million of same people that lost over 50,000 in a pogrom the government failed to stop which made them decide to go, was right?? You know what losing 50,000 lives means? It means killing same 200 persons in Plateau state everyday for at least 250 days.( God Forbid)

In as much as what is happening in the Middle-Belt is inhuman and condemnable, the warriors of the Middle-Belt used by these same Fulanis to wreck havoc on another people during the 1966 pogrom and the war that followed should be watching this.

Hypocrisy will continue to lord over Nigeria till the needful is done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Myths, Realities Of Buhari, Atiku Clash In Bauchi-vanguard / Court Restrains Ayu From Acting As PDP National Chairman / DSS' Attempt To Arrest Reno Omokri At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Fails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.