Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) (41164 Views)

SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) / Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Meet Ifeoluwa Alonge: Make-up Artist Transforms The Disabled With Her Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by Amedu3: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Say what? angry
control your tin abi e day scratch you?
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nofav0rs/N0favors how many heads does he have? Don’t you want to look like KitKat chocolate with a sprinkle of hot ice cube and 6 surfboard abs? Don’t you like good tin? I embarassed

1 Like

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fat cannot be converted to muscle. He lost the fat and built the muscles.
dominique:
I'm not seeing any weight loss here, just fat converted to muscle

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Still love my guys chubby anyway kiss
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by Sparkies85(m): 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
pocohantas:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7328103_sjdksd_jpegbfd0264935810a7438c32d744d7df4f6

This picture is kinda dickstracting.
Nice abs though. Focus Poco! Focus smiley

Are u moist down there ??

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Say what? angry
Spoiled shild

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Why do guys do that? Most pictures of guys flaunting abs, they stylishly show us something else. Like they want us to know they have the energy to lift us up and the instrument to hit it right.

Talk about, killing two birds with a stone.

You must be a good individual...
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by mandate12: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Why do guys do that? Most pictures of guys flaunting abs, they stylishly show us something else. Like they want us to know they have the energy to lift us up and the instrument to hit it right.

Talk about, killing two birds with a stone.

U appear overwhelmed. When was the last time u read ur bible?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by N0favors: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Nofav0rs/N0favors how many heads does he have? Don’t you want to look like KitKat chocolate with a sprinkle of hot ice cube and 6 surfboard abs? Don’t you like good tin? I embarassed
My babe loves my fat self. So who cares?
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
I can't be the only one who thinks he looked better when he was fat.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by LZAA: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
[quote author=Follygunners post=68875393][/quote]

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
That’s how you people fail exams embarassed I ask you if you don’t like good tins and you’re telling me about your son. Who cares embarassed
N0favors:
My babe loves my fat self. So who cares?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
lastempero:

I got six pack already and is not for d public either is it for any b#tch.so why is it celebrated like its one big achievement.
Its to motovate others... Simple

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by BigBills: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
You want us to do the same abi?

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by N0favors: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
KillaBeauty:
That’s how you people fail exams embarassed I ask you if you don’t like good tins and you’re telling me about your son. Who cares embarassed
which son? So because your son failed exam it's now a good thing? Shame on you. Shame. You're a bad mother
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
stemmez:

Not all guys are lowlives who spent there lives impressi g women. Working out is good for mental and physical wellbeing, stop being jealous and hit the gym
jealous of who?
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by SirMichael1: 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
dominique:

Fat cannot be converted to muscles. You have to lose it to get to the underlying muscles. Please don't say he didn't lose weight, say he lost just his belly fat.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
dominique:

Read the title again.
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by baldeagle: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Body can't convert fat to muscle. You burn fat and develop your muscles.
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by sweetrace(f): 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
He when through all this stress just to impress ladies. Na wa oh grin

Rubbish nonsensical nonsense

We are very impressed.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
Smh where did I mention exam or mother. Crack rots the brain. Shake my head continuously
N0favors:
which son? So because your son failed exam it's now a good thing? Shame on you. Shame. You're a bad mother

1 Like

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by potbelly(m): 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
I see you breh... I see you... cool
soberdrunk:
So if they are calling potbelly that guy in the first picture will come out!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy When some of us dey use our bele do table!! All my pot bellied sexy men make some noise........... grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
potbelly:
I see you breh... I see you... cool

Oya TAKE AM!!!! Gba si be!!!! High five!!!! Their real daddy!!! grin
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by potbelly(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin cool
soberdrunk:

Oya TAKE AM!!!! Gba si be!!!! High five!!!! Their real daddy!!! grin
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
So if they are calling potbelly that guy in the first picture will come out!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy When some of us dey use our bele do table!! All my pot bellied sexy men make some noise........... grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by Icon79(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
KPOM!!!

O pari

dominique:
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by N0favors: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Smh where did I mention exam or mother. Crack rots the brain. Shake my head continuously
check your last post. You clearly said because your son failed in school she's now a good boy
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
He was not fat before tho.
Infact I happen to know a lot of girls would have preferred the type of body he had before.

But as he said, he did it for himself not yansh.
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by sisisioge: 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Bet I like his before nau grin..the after is too strong for my liking jare. Call me wareva grin
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by LeoFish92(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Say what? angry
Do u know the origin of this pic?

Is it from a movie or documentary?
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
dominique:
this is a myth. fat and muscle are two entirely different substances biologically and you cannot convert one to the other. Fat is burnt off and muscle is built and both cannot take place simultaneously unless the person is a beginner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Barber Arrested For Blasphemy In Kano Speaks After His Release (Photos) / American Woman's Kids Wear Nigerian Outfits (Photos) / Beauty Etsanyi Tukura Wins Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.