Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) (41428 Views)

Lady Transforms Her Tomboy Friend Into A Feminine Beauty (Photos) / SA Woman Too Fat To Enter New Zealand, Now Plus Size Model (PICS) / Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

Bet I like his before nau grin..the after is too strong for my liking jare. Call me wareva grin
hi, I hope you continue with your diary stories, I am enjoying them.. You have a way with words..
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by 2buffagain(m): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2018
danthamccoy:

this is a myth. fat and muscle are two entirely different substances biologically and you cannot convert one to the other. Fat is burnt off and muscle is built and both cannot take place simultaneously unless the person is a beginner.

The boldened is the only lie in your statement.
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by sisisioge: 5:28am On Jun 28, 2018
markkaycee:
hi, I hope you continue with your diary stories, I am enjoying them.. You have a way with words..

grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by danthamccoy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
2buffagain:

The boldened is the only lie in your statement.
Okay sir.
Re: Young Man Transforms From Fat To Muscles (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
Such magical. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Woman's Kids Wear Nigerian Outfits (Photos) / Stunning Photos Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2021 Contestants / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.