Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) (6472 Views)

Rapper Naeto C And Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child (Photos) / Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) / Karen Igho Pregnant With Second Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) by GistMeMore: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
GistMore.com

Upon how busty and curvy actress, Biodun Okeowo aka omobutty is, look at the way the man carried her as if he's just carrying ordinary paper. The most surprising part of it, the man in question slim. Lol

Well it's a recent photo on set of a new movie titled 'BLACKMAIL'.

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/see-man-carried-curvy-actress-omobutty-like-child-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) by GistMeMore: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
cool

1 Share

Re: See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) by mikejj(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin..to carry woman is no big issue..base on....cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Am I the only one who can read their body language and can tell that she is in charge of the relationship and the guy seem weak?

A picture say a thousand words. Never allow a woman's hand lead you on, that's a sign of dominance.

4 Likes

Re: See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) by martyns303(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
beatcoins:
Am I the only one who can read their body language and can tell that she is in charge of the relationship and the guy seem weak?

A picture say a thousand words. Never allow a woman's hand lead you on, that's a sign of dominance.

With a dress sense and palm sandal like that, what do u expect. Guy looks hungry.

7 Likes

Re: See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
martyns303:

With a dress sense and palm sandal like that, what do u expect. Guy looks hungry.
probably an opportunist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
click to see how omobuttty is drinking tea
Re: See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) by zeenaman: 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
beatcoins:

calm down and read the last part

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) by Auladimeji2: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
undecided mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) by MuttleyLaff: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
beatcoins:
That's its screen trademark look

martyns303:
With a dress sense and palm sandal like that, what do u expect.
Guy looks hungry
Thats how he usually looks when acting
Watch him in "Ninu Ebi" ("In The Family'') with the same look every now and then in the movie

beatcoins:
probably an opportunist.
The guy is an accomplished Nollywood actor in his own right

2 Likes

Re: See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
That's its screen trademark look

Thats how he usually looks when acting
Watch him in "Ninu Ebi" ("In The Family)'' with the same look every now and then in the movie

The guy is an accomplished Nollywood actor in his own right

I thought they are lovers. My apologies for my biased statement

1 Like

Re: See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) by MuttleyLaff: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
beatcoins:
I thought they are lovers.
My apologies for my biased statement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaNMOZTwyrE
He is a Nollywood movie producer by name of Joseph Jaiyeoba.
https://www.instagram.com/josephjaiyeoba/

1 Like

Re: See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 1:22am On Jun 28, 2018
When will she bare cleavage, abi dis wan no civilize??
Re: See How This Man Carried Curvy Actress, Omobutty Like A Child (Photos) by femi4: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2018
beatcoins:

That's a movie scene

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) / Photos: 9ja Popular Singer Cynthia Morgan Full Naked Photos Leaked {pic Here} / What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.