Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) (6446 Views)

Man Reveals The State Of Psquare’s Village House (Photo, Video) / Onyii Alex Acquires New House (Photo, Video) / Fireboy DML Buys A New House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by thablogger: 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
This landlord didn't take it easy on anybody that rented his apartment as he gives them a set of rules to abide by of they must live in his house.

See his rules...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/landlord-places-very-strict-rules-on.html

1 Share

Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by don4real: 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Na school hostel??

5 Likes

Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by Betakeshi: 5:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
grin
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wonderfully wonderful
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by Jacqueline22(f): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
Musa oo
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by blackboy(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Tenets... am i sure the landlord sef no be Marlian

1 Like

Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by tammie24: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
His house his rules

You don't like it

F off
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by Froshloaded: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Mad oo
That no 9 rule got me laughing really hard
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by hisgrace090: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
This is wired, how can one spend entire day keeping ruls daily and at the end of the day he will expect you to pay.
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by tartar9(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
You know them train you well when none of these look like rules in ya eyes

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
His house his rules, ...as you probably read the rules before you signed the lease AND accepted to stand by these rules, then you certainly should follow the rules... if you have any problems with them, then go rent a house with less restrictive rules. Et voila!

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by mytime24(f): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
#9, no marlians cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by backnbeta(f): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Landlord spelled tenant as tenet all through, but spelled it correctly in #9... it's either #9 is a photoshopped addition or the whole book of rules is a fake undecided

7 Likes

Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by xamuel17(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
this one na boarding school ohh
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by davidadenrele: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
God forgive me ooo...i can bet my life on this the Landlord of this house is Deeper Life Member iam 100 percent sure!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by johnpablo541(m): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
If i am to rent that kind of house, i will break all the rules and still win the landlord in court because he is referring to tenents and not Tenants. He will need to explain to to court the definition of tenent.

In rule 7 he allowed indecent dressing, he only forbids guys from plaiting/perming their hair.

In rule 8 he allowed indecent dressing for ladies.

In summary that landlord is an Olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by TimmyAde1: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2020
Don't worry Mr Landlord your Tenets would follow your 16 commandments.
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by boss1310(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
thats a hostel
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by chiefolododo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Marlians are not allowed, I like that
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by Kendumazy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lol. Biased landlord, he didn't put Feminist. Feminist are dangerous too.
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by welturebotanical: 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
School hostel I guess.
The landlord must be an ignorant fellow..
Who still feel tattoo is an offence in this century, or waist bed?
Orisirisi
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by DRPAIT123(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2020
don4real:
Na school hostel??
looks to me like a university hostel accommodation rules
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by crackhouse(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Na so e be for lagos
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by chloride6: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2020
Lol...all go except that gate closes by 10am...

Guess that is an error..

Else I can live in this house easily..
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by richesbhc(m): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
Why do i have a feeling that the list is made up.
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by emmancipated(m): 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2020
All TENETS must abide by the TENETS that guides this lodge, as any defaulter must be sanctioned cheesy
Na Uniport students you dey tell this one

1 Like

Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by webincomeplus(m): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
backnbeta:
Landlord spelled tenant as tenet all through, but spelled it correctly in #9... it's either #9 is a photoshopped addition or the whole book of rules is a fake undecided
You're not getting it. When it's singular, it's "tenant", but plural is "tenets". LOL!

And fools like that would be abusing their kids for not doing well in English at school.
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by ATTemi: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2020
Dem no force u pay rent!
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:01am On Jan 26, 2020
This one no want tenant
Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:57am On Jan 26, 2020
Now its confirm... Marlians sud ave their own country.....

Re: Landlord Places Very Strict Rules On His Tenants Renting His House (photo) by Rodddy(m): 7:02am On Jan 26, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Actress Susan Flashes Her Backside In A Naked Video On Instagram [ Video ] / 'then And 'now' Pictures Of The Cast Of The Movie: The Sound Of Music / Download Album: The Game The Documentary 2005.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.