Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,846 members, 7,824,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" (29743 Views)

Yaw Adu 'Sumsum': No Actress Wants To Kiss Me In Movies - Ghanaian Actor Says / PHOTOS: Cee C With Toolz And Yaw / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by abike12(f): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
abeg go and sleep
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by oshe11: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
Did you pay him and then he refused to perform?

All these folks that feel entitled to free things but go dey disgrace fans wen beg them

1 Like

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by soberdrunk(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by 21savages: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dnt knw why sum pipo behave lyk dey dnt go to church..
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by phranklyn92(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
Y
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Iseoluwani: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
better chop rabbits meat to avoid HP.
OR BUY RABBIT FOR PET... THEY ARE EVER GRATEFUL

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Myself2(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
Who is Yaw ?
Who is Runtown

God punish Buhari.

RIP to the slain people in Plateau state
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
So Runtown should perform free for you because you are yaw.

Do you own the radio station ? Are you not just one of the people buying time to air your programme ? And who the Bleep listens to radio these days.

I know that Runtown may have hurt Dilly, and I know Dilly personally, I dey owe am money sef where I no go ever pay. He is braggadocios but has a good heart but does not mean that Runtown will welcome being under-valued or cheated.

Yaw is emotional, he should tell us how much he offered to pay Runtown. Who the fucck is yaw sef. A failed comedian on a radio station thinks he's got a job.

No be only 'I no wan see am here'. 'Here' na your house ?

2 Likes

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Constie(f): 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Kabaka100: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2018
oga70563:
Whether grateful or ungrateful, Runtown Don blow Yaw!!

Deal with it

And him nogo catch Runtown. His action is just attention seeking and smells like jealousy

1 Like

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2018
oga70563:

Deal with it

There's something called professional courtesy. It has nothing to do with current status.

A professor runs into his secondary school teacher or even the Librarian or Bursar. The respect remains if one is humble.

How many artistes have "blown" and then bombed in the last 10 years?

Den dey o.

Meanwhile Yaw remains relevant. Last-last he will own a radio station himself.

Growing fast often doesn't trump slow and steady o.

3 Likes

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Diso60090(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
purpledove:
Wow
I think dis Runtown tho talented Buh ungrateful and bites d hands that fed him

You dey when the hands dey feed am

1 Like

Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by themodernman: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mavin1:
Runtown, you are heading for doom!

Na by force to do oshofree?
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by kev123(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
him wen de talk if people wen him don fuckup start de talk una go see say de guy call yaw get issues too
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by mynaijadj(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
Runtown or Ruintown
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by rayobaba(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mavin1:
Runtown, you are heading for doom!
doom ko, doom ni
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by mimimile93: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2018
Runtown will soon Walkstreet
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by rayobaba(m): 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
YouareaBITCH:
So u mean if the management of WaZoBia FM decides to invite runtown on ur show in their own radio station WaZoBia, u will say no Is like something is doing u. Know ur place sir and stop making empty threats.
l wonder oooo. Pls let him know
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by bionixs: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
How will they respect you when you don't respect yourself
are you at a gun point to comment and post rubbish. can't you fight the temptation ?
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Carlyboi(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
And who is this Yaw sef?Even runtown sef the f..k up but no be only yaw na paw..
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Ranchhoddas: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2018
oga70563:

Deal with it
Yaw is far bigger than Runtown.

He has been big before him and will after he has gone the way of Nigerian artistes.
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Ranchhoddas: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2018
Iseoluwani:
better chop rabbits meat to avoid HP.
OR BUY RABBIT FOR PET... THEY ARE EVER GRATEFUL

This kind fine animal na how to chop am you dey think.
Barbarian!
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Iseoluwani: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
This kind fine animal na how to chop am you dey think.

Barbarian!

is it the fineness u want or health benefits
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Ranchhoddas: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2018
Iseoluwani:

is it the fineness u want or health benefits
If you dey find health benefits go chop grass.
Leave that innocent rabbit alone.
Something wet you suppose keep as pet, na how go take am do peppersoup dey your mind.
Re: Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him" by Iseoluwani: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
If you dey find health benefits go chop grass.
Leave that innocent rabbit alone.
Something wet you suppose keep as pet, na how go take am do peppersoup dey your mind.

kindly check my signature,

I deal with roasted rabbits, pet rabbits etc. because it is a commercial farm I run

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zino Ugboma, Bovi‘s Brother, Robbed, Car Gone / Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Eke’s Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moet / Anna Banner Without Make-Up (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.