Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) (63240 Views)

CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) / Another Lady Killed In A Hotel In Port Harcourt, CCTV Captures Killer (Video) / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole MAC Laptop In Ikeja. N50,000 Reward If You Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by GavelSlam: 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
olas24u:

Its bloody lie the sars officers that shot my brother were all from northern nigeria.which job is the police doing ?outdated and the worst police in the the whole world.harrassing,killing and destroying families.

Sorry to hear about your brother.

Remember I did not say ALL police. I said most.

Please can you tell us what happened in the case regarding your brother?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by hkidola00(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Jaykolo10:

Oga I know what you're saying... but still doesn't give this criminals right to just act anyhow.. two wrongs makes no right... and about the yahoo boys that you're saying deserve deaths what will you say about your government.. what will you say about this SARS that has destroyed so many people's future or even the people they've killed unjustly... see its the devil you see is better than the angel in disguise or how do they say that proverb again... this SARS are something else
the govt, huuhhhh, dose ones, na GOD go judge dose one, Ibrahim babangida can't stand well again, olusegun agagu died, okonjo get cancer, they assassinates themselves,some get jailed and does in prison, some we here olosho injected there apple,..... see no peace for the one who lives on wickedness, with time karma always comes knocking
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by Bizibi(m): 11:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

Gerrout.

The act of online scamming is a crime and blight on our reputation as individuals of this nation.

In the States they've been breaking down doors for decades when drugs are suspected to be housed in a place. So what is different about our own?

Can't remember the title of the programme I used to watch on ITV in the UK, that chronicles their police raid on premises.

Because they are Nigerian policemen you cannot afford them the same privilege you would accord others anywhere else.

By the way, can't count the number of countries I've been to.
hehehehehe,this itsekiri sycophant again.....
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by Jaykolo10(m): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2018
hkidola00:
the govt, huuhhhh, dose ones, na GOD go judge dose one, Ibrahim babangida can't stand well again, olusegun agagu died, okonjo get cancer, they assassinates themselves,some get jailed and does in prison, some we here olosho injected there apple,..... see no peace for the one who lives on wickedness, with time karma always comes knocking

You're right bro but till doesn't give the SARS right to act like a criminal... The government always meet up with karma but karma self nor dey teach again Laidis... Nigeria needs help

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by Silvermoney: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2018
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by vioment: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2018
Pure robbery. We never do anything without creating other loopholes. It is very saddening to see how nigeria cannot gbankpa(put effort) in any form of visible and lasting growth.
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by tiswell(m): 12:23am On Jun 28, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided I DON TIRE FOR THIS COUNTRY, SOMEBODY HELP ME PORT AND COMMOT FOR HERE
Port to where?
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by chloride6: 12:28am On Jun 28, 2018
Bizibi:
hehehehehe,this itsekiri sycophant again.....

GavelSlam is itsekiri?

Knew he was too smart to be aboki.
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by ELgordo(m): 12:35am On Jun 28, 2018
Ovoko! True true them be omila! Theif! I hate Nigerian police..... ovoko
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by GavelSlam: 12:39am On Jun 28, 2018
chloride6:

GavelSlam is itsekiri?

Knew he was too smart to be aboki.

There are many smart northerners.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by chloride6: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

There are many smart northerners.

grin grin grin grin

Yeah
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by Bruemath(m): 12:56am On Jun 28, 2018
Hmmm,nawa
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by Uzr1(m): 12:58am On Jun 28, 2018
Everything about SARS is Error....
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:26am On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

Or what?
Police raid hideouts worldwide.
not without a search warrant

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by GavelSlam: 1:28am On Jun 28, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

not without a search warrant

The question now is, how do you know they have no warrant on them?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by elijahkayode(m): 1:30am On Jun 28, 2018
Anything can happen in a country called Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUG2_tlBCss
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:32am On Jun 28, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided I DON TIRE FOR THIS COUNTRY, SOMEBODY HELP ME PORT AND COMMOT FOR HERE
If you go fvck me for two weeks, I go HELP YOU PORT AND COMMOT FOR HERE.
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:36am On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

The question now is, how do you know they have no warrant on them?

they usually don't! this is Nigeria where due process is hardly followed! you think they obtained a warrant before they did this?! the police and sars don't need warrant to victimize anybody (including you!). You don't commit a crime to catch a criminal

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by GavelSlam: 1:40am On Jun 28, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

they usually don't! this is Nigeria where due process is hardly followed! you think they obtained a warrant before they did this?! the police and sars don't need warrant to victimize anybody (including you!). You don't commit a crime to catch a criminal

They usually don't is no answer.

You don't know for sure.

Until there's a report from the force HQ or a court summons you can't conclude.

You guys must know by now that assumption is the mother of all fvck ups.

On the evidence before me, I can only conclude that the police is doing its job.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:47am On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

They usually don't is no answer.

You don't know for sure.

Until there's a report from the force HQ or a court summons you can't conclude.

You guys must know by now that assumption is the mother of all fvck ups.

On the evidence before me, I can only conclude that the police is doing its job.

it is the jurisdiction of the efcc to combat internet fraud, not SARS . They are clearly moving beyond their boundary

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by GavelSlam: 1:55am On Jun 28, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

it is the jurisdiction of the efcc to combat internet fraud, not SARS . They are clearly moving beyond their boundary

I would insist that they are the police and the police can make arrests on any crime.

There is no special force called SARS. They are simply a unit within the police force.

If you got defrauded by someone, you would report to the police.

Why the need to demonize the police for doing their job?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by GavelSlam: 2:04am On Jun 28, 2018
chrisbaxtian:

By the way:

9. Any person who is arrested, whether with or without a warrant, shall be taken with all reasonable despatch to a police station, or other place for the reception of arrested persons, and shall without delay be informed of the charge against him. Any such person while in custody shall be given reasonable facilities for obtaining legal advice, taking steps to furnish bail, and otherwise making arrangements for his defence or release.

Arrest with Warrant and Procedure Thereon

10. (1) Any police officer may, without an order from a magistrate and without a warrant, arrest-

(a) any person whom he suspects upon reasonable grounds of having committed an indictable offence against a Federal law or against the law of any State or against the law of any other State, unless the written law creating the offence provides that the offender cannot be arrested without a warrant;

(b) any person who commits any offence in his presence;

(c) any person who obstructs a police officer while in the execution of his duty, or who has escaped or attempts to escape from lawful custody;

http://www.wipo.int/wipolex/en/text.jsp?file_id=218192#LinkTarget_3275

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by Elxandre(m): 2:04am On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

Gerrout.

The act of online scamming is a crime and blight on our reputation as individuals of this nation.

In the States they've been breaking down doors for decades when drugs are suspected to be housed in a place. So what is different about our own?

Can't remember the title of the programme I used to watch on ITV in the UK, that chronicles their police raid on premises.

Because they are Nigerian policemen you cannot afford them the same privilege you would accord others anywhere else.

By the way, can't count the number of countries I've been to.
What has Special Anti Robbery Squad got to do with yahoo yahoo?

You people can't even pretend to be smart.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by GavelSlam: 2:07am On Jun 28, 2018
Elxandre:

What has Special Anti Robbery Squad got to do with yahoo yahoo?

You people can't even pretend to be smart.

SARS are a unit within the police.

It is for the police force to separate their roles and not you the citizen.

They are still police officers.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by InvertedHammer: 2:13am On Jun 28, 2018
/*

I thought SARS was created to tackle armed robbery while EFCC handles financial crimes.
It seems SARS is usurping the functions of other LEAs.
*/
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by Elxandre(m): 2:22am On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

SARS are a unit within the police.

It is for the police force to separate their roles and not you the citizen.

They are still police officers.
Harrassing passerbys and asking for receipt of phones and laptops bought months or years ago is not the duty of any sane police.

You claim to be well exposed, but still support these criminals who keep peering into people's smartphones with no warrant whatsoever.

I imagine you would take a different stance if buhari did.

Saddening we no longer speak the truth just for partisanship sake.
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by GavelSlam: 2:26am On Jun 28, 2018
Elxandre:

Harrassing passerbys and asking for receipt of phones and laptops bought months or years ago is not the duty of any sane police.

You claim to be well exposed, but still support these criminals who keep peering into people's smartphones with no warrant whatsoever.

I imagine you would take a different stance if buhari did.

Saddening we no longer speak the truth just for partisanship sake.

You see you are speaking of different things just to muddy the subject.

The issue here, is about policemen being seen conducting a search on a premises suspected to be housing fraudsters.

I have said, unabashedly, that is the police's job.

I have even gone further at some point to produce documents detailing what the law says.

You, on the other hand seem not to understand the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by Elxandre(m): 2:40am On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

You see you are speaking of different things just to muddy the subject.

The issue here, is about policemen being seen conducting a search on a premises suspected to be housing fraudsters.

I have said, unabashedly, that is the police's job.

I have even gone further at some point to produce documents detailing what the law says.

You, on the other hand seem not to understand the subject matter.
This is not what SARS was created for.
We already have the regular police and EFCC and others to deal with general crimes and fraud.

SARS as a division of the police was created to tackle armed robbery and not financial crimes!
What sense would it make if Traffic police suddenly took up arms and started to pursue after Cyber criminals?

The EFCC has special training to deal with fraud. If anyone should be unleashed on the cybercriminals, it should be them, and not SARS filled with many thugs with limited education.

Another reason for any sane person not to vote in Buhari.
Lawlessness and irresponsibility within our police never got to this level in our history.
Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by GavelSlam: 2:45am On Jun 28, 2018
Elxandre:

This is not what SARS was created for.
We already have the regular police and EFCC and others to deal with general crimes and fraud.

SARS as a division of the police was created to tackle armed robbery and not financial crimes!
What sense would it make if Traffic police suddenly took up arms and started to pursue after Cyber criminals?

The EFCC has special training to deal with fraud. If anyone should be unleashed on the cybercriminals, it should be them, and not SARS filled with many thugs with limited education.

Another reason for any sane person not to vote in Buhari.
Lawlessness and irresponsibility within our police never got to this level in our history.

They are first policemen before SARS officials. I wonder if you understand it.

If taken the court, the case would never be thrown out for lack of jurisdiction.

Why do you guys like to make demons of those who protect you?

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures SARS Break Into A House In Search Of Edo Yahoo Boys (Pics, Video) by Elxandre(m): 2:58am On Jun 28, 2018
GavelSlam:

They are first policemen before SARS officials. I wonder if you understand it.

If taken the court, the case would never be thrown out for lack of jurisdiction.

Why do you guys like to make demons of those who protect you?

Stop beating about the bush.

Do you support SARS harassing and checking the phones of passerbys on the roads? Yes or No?

Oh yes, they are demons.
We know how many have been sent to untimely graves be these demons.

Perhaps you support their extrajudicial killings too for some 'reasons' undecided

How any educated person would support these criminals is beyond reasoning.
Imagine these morons who shoot at supposed Cyber criminals ( what a joke), and do not know the difference between freelancing services or regular internet jobs and Yahoo Yahoo gaining the support of someone who writes eloquently like you.

You are pitiful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing UNIPORT Student Found Dead, Killed By Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia / Pregnant Kenyan Armed Robber Arrested (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.