Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security (14753 Views)

More Deaths In 2022: IPOB And ESN Reorganize And Threatens Nigerians / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo / CAN Tells Buhari To Forget Second Term Over Killings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
ManirBK:
In IPoB yoot voice .... This is a very bad news.

hahahaha mpama

1 Like

Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
JIHADI BUBU, STOP LYING, YOU ARE NOT REORGANIZING ANYTHING, YOU'RE TRYING TO OBSERVE WHAT IS IN QURAN 9:5
Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by Jabioro: 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
It is an overdue issue
Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
A TRICK THE WHITE MEN BROUGHT IN 19S Nigerians STILL Believes IT UP TILL TODAY

Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by Benjom(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kyase:

undecided

Don't mind me... Although the string of words are grammatically right but its popular use ought not to be tampered with... I've done the needful grin
Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by Olanipereku(f): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kyase:

undecidedi support fulani herdsmen because Buhari is a fulani
cheesy
Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by Baroba(m): 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2018
This cow f**ker refuse to declare his killer brothers terrorists.. animal..
Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by meromero11: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Nnamdi Kanu will be the happiest man if Buratai's ass is kicked out

Buhari loves Buratai to a fault. Retiring the service chiefs will automatically retire Buratai which Buhari doesn't want. So, Dogara's statement should never be believed.
Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by meromero11: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Baroba:
This cow f**ker refuse to declare his killer brothers terrorists.. animal..

In the tradition of the fulanis, no fulani man in power will ever brand the herdmen as terrorist. Atiku also rears cows. Infact cattle herding or rearing is the principal and sacred identity of the fulani man rich or poor, educated or illitrate. Most of the cattles being reared by these herdsmen are owned by the very rich and influential fulanis. They armed them to protect the cows even with their lives.

1 Like

Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by gratiaeo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Maybe they have gotten what they wanted.

1 Like

Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by Guide777(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Reorganize? I think he should rather disorganize all those transmitted fellas and then......

Reorganize his own grey matter ....that one really needs a fix.
Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by Guide777(m): 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
Reorganize? I think he should rather disorganize all those transmitted fellas and then......

reorganize his own grey matter ....that one really needs a fix.
Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by Str8talk21: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
I was just going through history and I found out that during the civil war that ended 48yrs ago, the people that Gen. Gowon used to prosecute the war were Christians from the Northern and Middle belt regions.
The then Eastern region was turned to a killing field, they were placed in concentration camps which is in today's time is called IDP Camps.

These states are:

Southwest region:
1. Lagos and adjoint states

Middle belt region:
1. Plateau
2. Benue
3. Taraba
4. Kogi
5. Southern Kaduna

NortgEast region:
1. Borno
2. Adamawa
3. Yobe

And some other pockets of Christian ethnic groups in the North.

Unfortunately, they are now at the receiving ends of the fulani-herdsmen terrorists attacks.

Let the truth be told. Who can disputes God's declaration when He says " Vengeance is mine".

The generation of these fulani-herdsmen terrorists, their sponsors, supporters, collaborators and sympathizers now and yet unborn is cursed forever. They shall surely be extinguished from the face of the earth.

And for the states yet to receive their punishment from God, I pray for you to bear with when it happens.

For those who want to attack me, be careful.... go and meet your match.
Ask Myndd44 and co?
Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by seunmsg(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
The reorganization is long overdue. The security chiefs are either incompetent or criminally biased or both. Buhari must do something urgently to end the killings or it will be his governments waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by jaytee01(m): 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
The terrorist bigot is not fooling anyone......... We dey wait for our turn.
Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by talk2percy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
Taaa, who be Buhari, wetin him sabi
Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by bionixs: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
ManirBK:
In IPoB yoot voice .... This is a very bad news.
let thunder fire you,the hands that you posted this rubbish with and all those the passage mentioned. Let whoever will ban me come. You will see curses this season. the blood of the killed will hunt you. idiot
Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by Larryoche: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
This is long overdue
Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by Nimirayz: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Edu3Again:
Too Late. Dem go soon put one idiot from the South angry
This "zoo" fine sha...Lol

1 Like

Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by Volcano12(f): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Talk is cheap,we want action
Re: Killings: President Buhari To Reorganize Security by collinswealth: 11:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
we don't have a president!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babangida,Magu,Charles Inojie,Alexreports Honoured At Nigeria Humaniterian Award / "Screw Yourself" - Chima Anyaso At A Debate, House Of Reps Candidate Says / Hannatu Mohammed, ICPC Board Membership Is Line With ICPC Act 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.