Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom (26092 Views)

APC Is The One Owing You Salaries, Not Me – Ortom Tells Civil Servants / Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon / I’m Alone In Government, My Appointees Have Abandoned Me ―ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by blaqoracle: 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
That's Igbos for you...

They can betray for Africa.....

Fear them for your own safety
igbos always defend their stomach.

1 Like

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Billygee2u: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
7Ebisco:
The Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom yesterday lamented that he has been abandoned by all those he gave positions in his government, regretting that all his appointees have not been able to stand for him in the face of opposition.

He spoke while innaugurating the governing board members and two governing councils at the Government House in Makurdi. Names of the Boards and Governing Councils are; Alfred Akawe Torkula College of Advanced and Professional Studies, Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture, Yandev, Colleges of Education, Katsina-Ala and Oju.

Others are; Benue State Examinations Board, IBB Square Management Board, Benue Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (BERWASSA), Benue State Scholarship Board, Benue State Planning Commission, Benue Sports Council, Land Use Allocation Committee and Adult and Non-Formal Education as well as Boundaries Committee, Council for Arts and Culture, Radio Benue, Benue Tourism Board, Benue State Urban Development Board, Benue State Water Board and Christian Pilgrims Welfare Board.

Ortom said that rather than defending him wherever his government is being battered by opposition, “They will rather keep mute,” adding that the appointees have not contributed meaningfully to the success of his administration in the past three years.

“l know all these while that l have nobody in my government. It is unfortunate that l had surrounded myself with appointees who cannot defend me or this government. I have realized that I have given the opportunity to serve with me in this government are not doing good to me.

“I’m all alone. This is because each time they are confronted with issues regarding me or the government, they would not defend me or the government, rather they would remain mute. But l know that God will see us through.”

The governor, however, charged the newly appointed board and governing council members to do their best in order to meet the yearnings of the people of the State.

He said that his administration has zero tolerance for corruption, saying he would not hesitate to deal with anyone found diverting public funds into private pockets.

According to him, “It is necessary to urge all the appointees that they have come to serve at a time that challenges are numerous but the people’s expectations are high. The implication of this is that you should swiftly deploy your experience to respond to all these challenges and expectations. The meagre resources of the State must be frugally managed to get the best results for the people.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/all-my-appointees-have-abandoned-me-gov.html
Shut the hell call mouth up, Buhari asslicker, keep dining with the bloody terrorist at the expense of your citizens blood ,it will soon be down on you
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by emezuo17: 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
See how foolish you are, nobody is dragging the position of most stupid person on nairaland with you, you can now retire, your life ambition has been achieved. Fool.
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by blackaxe78: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
saaron:
I just don't know what Ortom is still doing in that Jihadist party. The man has no idea what the chief jihadist and terrorist in Abuja are planning for him during APC primaries. The earlier he dumps APC to another party the better for him.
Wait and see the sponsored drama that will happen in APC Benue.

You just come online to spew gibberish and false informations like people dont have access to information.

The chief security officer and same time Governor is handicapped and curb conflicts in his state and all you say is for him to change political party.

Ortom is a failure!

He is only good at wailing and crying out!
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by jrusky(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Look at this foolish governor talking again. They will all abandon you even soon your own kids and wife will abandon you because no one want to associate with an idiot as boss or as a colleague or as a father or even as husband.

Orton you are simply an idiot.
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by alen4smith(m): 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
saaron:
I just don't know what Ortom is still doing in that Jihadist party. The man has no idea what the chief jihadist and terrorist in Abuja are planning for him during APC primaries. The earlier he dumps APC to another party the better for him.
if you have any problem with mere letter "APC"then there is a big question mark on your sanity
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Myself2(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
saaron:

I don't blame Ortom, I learnt he was once a bus conductor, I guess this has affected his capacity to reason well and make informed choices
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by BafanaBafana: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ortom is hated at home and in Abuja. That's where Yahaya Bello is smarter than him. Plus PDP will never accept him in their party again. I don't know what to say of his political career.
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Maket: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
saaron:

Is him himself not clueless. What has he done with all the intervention fund coming from the fed. Govt?
Even if he formed his own party, it will not be good for him.
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by gabe: 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2018
This hediot owes salary for a FULL year. Who can defend that kind of wickedness?
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by talk2percy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lol, You never see anything. This is just at the state level, by the time the federal will start dealing with you, only then will you realize that you have been used roughly and dumped. Ozu monkey
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Ugosample(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
That's Igbos for you...

They can betray for Africa.....

Fear them for your own safety

look at this one
I pity the person that educates your empty brain
So benue people are now Igbo abi?
Onye ara
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ugosample:

look at this one
I pity the person that educates your empty brain
So benue people are now Igbo abi?
Onye ara

Watch out for your kinsmen committing the first crime tomorrow morning....

Shiorrrrrr
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by Toni19: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
You are the type that wait for FG to tell you what to do when your people are being killed. Your appointees told you truth. Take action but you wont. Always crying to Buhari to come to your aid. Fool thinks he is wiser when he ignores wise counsel. Ortom would not listen to good advise. Bros u r lost no be alone you dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by youngsahito(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
why won't they abandon a clueless governor like you.who ur appointment help?
Re: All My Appointees Have Abandoned Me – Ortom by rikithor(m): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Today ,AIT zre show cased Mr Project a k a ,wike the wicked slayer of all APC !and all the fayose‘s performances in ekiti plus other great performing governors across political divide wont be looking for who will defend them,
its only failures like the wailing governor n hos chief jihadist leader that will need a lie mohd,a femi adesina ,a garba sheun amongst others chronic liers to defend them in the face of ‘icabod ’?

(1) (2) (Reply)

No N3.2bn Severance Pay For Jonathan, Others Till 2016 - PUNCH / Shehu Sani Lists 10 Factors Blocking Nigeria’s Progress, Unity / DSS Confirms Receipt Of Court Order To Release Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.