Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon (46556 Views)

"Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns In Red And Black In Monaco(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Lautechgossip(m): 6:07am On Jul 01, 2018
When Premiere Lotto boss, Kessignton Adebutu’s daughter Temitope Adebutu was tying the knots with former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s son, Olujonwo, exactly a year ago in a lavish wedding ceremony, nobody envisaged that they would turn enemies.

A year after the solemnisation of the marriage, the former love birds have gone their separate ways and both have decided to seek the dissolution of the marriage in a court of law.

Olujonwo is alleged to have reported Temitope to her employer, the Ogun State Judicial Service Commission and filed a case against her at Magistrate Court in Lagos Island over allegations of domestic violence. The estranged husband alleged that his wife subjected him to repeated acts of domestic violence, as well as threatened to kill him.

Following the recent development, the Adebutu family has risen in defence of their daughter, accusing their son-in-law of being economical with the truth.

A source close to the family revealed that Temitope is a gentle lady with proper upbringing. She has never hurt a fly all her life. The man is just looking for a way to tarnish her hard-earned image.

Before the wedding in 2017, it was gathered that he got a contract from Tope’s brother, Segun, who is the CEO of Petrolex Oil and Gas. The younger Adebutu did that to help Jonwo. “Aside the fact that Jonwo didn’t have enough money to maintain his home and wife, the marriage suffered constant interferences from his mum, Taiwo Obasanjo.

Also in a counter affidavit sworn by the estranged wife, she stated that trouble began to rear its ugly head right immediately after the wedding when he began to treat her with belligerence, cruelty, reprehensible and unwarranted hostility. It was stated that this treatment continued to negatively affect their marriage to the extent that he allegedly left her to travel to the principality of Monaco alone on 17th of June, 2017 for their honeymoon only to come five days later.

She also stated that during the few times they spent together, he was fond of calling her unprintable names including but not limited to ugly, fat, smelly, cancer. He always used to torment her with expressions such as ‘I married you out of convenience’, ‘our wedding was a sham, if I didn’t marry you, no one else would’.

It was further stated that she endured this trauma till March this year when the young Obasanjo approached her after allegedly deserting him for over four months and informed her that he was no longer interested in the marriage.

It will be recalled that Olujonwo’s mother, Taiwo Obasanjo, made a fuss about the wedding last year when she went to court to stop it. According to her, she had received a spiritual warning against her son having a big wedding and that if he wanted to throw an elaborate wedding at all, it must be done after his 34th birthday in June. Despite her pleas and objection, the wedding took place with the full support of their fathers in May 2017.

http://kikiotolu.com/olujonwo-obasanjo-abandoned-me-in-monaco-during-honeymoon-his-mother-caused-our-marriage-crash/

1 Share

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by saintgoogle(m): 6:10am On Jul 01, 2018
tongue
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by ArcFresky(m): 6:23am On Jul 01, 2018
The story get as e be.........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Amarabae(f): 6:26am On Jul 01, 2018
Can these two noisemakers allow us to rest?
Haba!

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by FirstCounsel(m): 7:02am On Jul 01, 2018
[color=][/color] grin cheesy
Amarabae:
Can these two noisemakers allow us to rest?
Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Olalan(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2018
Two conflicting stories but one thing is certain the marriage was for convenience just like most of the celebrity marriages all over the world, love is not really the causal factor rather class and status maintenance

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by mankand(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2018
So you mean despite how the father joined to loot this country, he did nothing for his son?

31 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Narldon: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2018

Somebody said Portugal and Spain are doing "first to reach house."

29 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by wildcatter23(m): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lautechgossip:

She also stated that during the few times they spent together, he was fond of calling her unprintable names including but not limited to ugly, fat, smelly, cancer. He always used to torment her with expressions such as ‘I married you out of convenience’, ‘our wedding was a sham, if I didn’t marry you, no one else would’.

It was further stated that she endured this trauma till March this year when the young Obasanjo approached her after allegedly deserting him for over four months and informed her that he was no longer interested in the marriage.

It will be recalled that Olujonwo’s mother, Taiwo Obasanjo, made a fuss about the wedding last year when she went to court to stop it.

Actually, the man here still took after his Dad. The principality of the apes so I can't see why he should be calling the Lady unprinted names though the lady is fat and ugly. That's my own opinion o.

This marriage of convenience got inconvenient when the man's mom decided to mettle. How mother in law's would decide to make the life of daughter's in law a living hell is beyond me. Mama don Waka for her son matter.

Anyway, methinks that man got domestically violated when he called her fat, ugly and smelly. That's truth no economy about that. He abused the vanity of the lady being her beeauty

4 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Some of these looters no dey epp dem pikin. Tinubu first born self hin life be no get head

10 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
Who cares

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by ipobarethieves: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
sad marry common man we go love/cherish u,mbanu!! Nah class/rich den go marry

13 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by IamAirforce1: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
They both look funny

9 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by jaxxy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Yes spill the beans bt is dat why she wanted to kill her husband?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by viccgm: 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lautechgossip:
When Premiere Lotto boss, Kessignton Adebutu’s daughter Temitope Adebutu was tying the knots with former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s son, Olujonwo, exactly a year ago in a lavish wedding ceremony, nobody envisaged that they would turn enemies.

A year after the solemnisation of the marriage, the former love birds have gone their separate ways and both have decided to seek the dissolution of the marriage in a court of law.

Olujonwo is alleged to have reported Temitope to her employer, the Ogun State Judicial Service Commission and filed a case against her at Magistrate Court in Lagos Island over allegations of domestic violence. The estranged husband alleged that his wife subjected him to repeated acts of domestic violence, as well as threatened to kill him.

Following the recent development, the Adebutu family has risen in defence of their daughter, accusing their son-in-law of being economical with the truth.

A source close to the family revealed that Temitope is a gentle lady with proper upbringing. She has never hurt a fly all her life. The man is just looking for a way to tarnish her hard-earned image.

Before the wedding in 2017, it was gathered that he got a contract from Tope’s brother, Segun, who is the CEO of Petrolex Oil and Gas. The younger Adebutu did that to help Jonwo. “Aside the fact that Jonwo didn’t have enough money to maintain his home and wife, the marriage suffered constant interferences from his mum, Taiwo Obasanjo.

Also in a counter affidavit sworn by the estranged wife, she stated that trouble began to rear its ugly head right immediately after the wedding when he began to treat her with belligerence, cruelty, reprehensible and unwarranted hostility. It was stated that this treatment continued to negatively affect their marriage to the extent that he allegedly left her to travel to the principality of Monaco alone on 17th of June, 2017 for their honeymoon only to come five days later.

It will be recalled that Olujonwo’s mother, Taiwo Obasanjo, made a fuss about the wedding last year when she went to court to stop it. According to her, she had received a spiritual warning against her son having a big wedding and that if he wanted to throw an elaborate wedding at all, it must be done after his 34th birthday in June. Despite her pleas and objection, the wedding took place with the full support of their fathers in May 2017.

http://kikiotolu.com/olujonwo-obasanjo-abandoned-me-in-monaco-during-honeymoon-his-mother-caused-our-marriage-crash/

Karashi samandora
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Dinho20(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Just Saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Mrjo(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
THE PERSON ABOVE ME WHERE DO U WANT THE KARMA TO START FROM? ADULT BABIES I MARRIED @26 NOBODY SEPARATE BTW ME AND MINE WIFE. SMH

1 Like

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by wonuks(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
Divorce everywhere. Tufiakwa!!!

Abeg singles look very well before you leap.
Want to create a website asap? Check my signature. No advance payment required* Serious people only

1 Like

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by izzy4shizzy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mcheeeew
Fugly couple

The size of their brains

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by bookface: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Proves that money isn't the most important thing or the survival of a marriage.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by hopexter(m): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
That's one thing with beef, you get tired of it too quickly.

10 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by imstrong1: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
‘I married you out of convenience’, ‘our wedding was a sham, if I didn’t marry you, no one else would’.

23 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by OYAY(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
The guy mum kicked against elaborate wedding, see the result naw!!

3 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Praktikals(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Maybe the hole was bigger than he bargained for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=ipobarethieves post=68992797] sad marry common man we go love/cherish u,mbanu!! Nah class/rich den go marry[/quoite]
E get any man when go cherish that fat old woman

1 Like

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by nedu2000(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Person abandon you in Monaco and you are not happy. It is better than being with a husband and stuck in Nigeria
Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by thunderbabs: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2018
Those of you praying for high societal wedding when their wedding was all over the place a year ago, be careful what you wish for.

All the money, no peace plus spiritual problem join.

The guy go buy trouble... Mk he no spoil hin papa name on this issue o

8 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by iammo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
. Obasanjo always trying to force his choice on people, still playing politics at home, trying so hard to make his son marry a daughter to a billionaire friend. I only wish Nigerian vote against his choice, for once in 2019 let's retire this self imposed emperor

11 Likes

Re: Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad marry common man we go love/cherish u,mbanu!! Nah class/rich den go marry
E get any man when go cherish that fat old woman?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Campaign Explains His Absence At Debate, Slams Atiku / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.