Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lack Of Civilization! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lack Of Civilization! (535 Views)

The People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge- VANGUARD / Lack of exposure and Illiteracy which is worse off? / Yorubas Were First Civilization In America! 1250bc The Olmec! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Civilization! by odereghi(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2010
I am just wondering about how parents of nowadays train their daughters at home.

I have had enough insults from a stupid female colleague in my office who has the bad habit of talking to co workers and clients in a very rude manner.

Even the way she shouts the names of her colleagues in the office is very very offensive.

This same fellow is the same person who never missed any religious activity in her church. she always attends church and to my greatest surprise, she don't have any atom of Christianity in her.

A christian is suppose to promote peace and unity where ever he or she finds herself. How come this good for nothing christian is a total sorrow and disunity to anyone that comes her way?

I don't like when demons try to hide under the name christians in other to carry out their nefarious activities. It is better for me to know that i am dealing with the devil so that i can make my spoon longer rather than being mistaken the devil for an angel.

If not that i am a very cool and peace loving person, i would have blastered her face long time ago. But because of my tenderly nature of life, i have always endured her, i am currently enduring her and i will continue to endure her.

But let me sound a note of warning to parents. Parents especially mothers should try as much as they could to bring up their daughters in the fear of God before sending them out to meet with people on daily basis. Because, it is not every man that their daughters will insult that will likely take it. Otherwise, they will some day receive repeated dozes of hard slaps that will send them scumping for peace.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Station Without Light / Aid For Widows, Orphans And Victims / Learn German Language And Be Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.