Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,995 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Nigeria Police Station Without Light - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Police Station Without Light (537 Views)

A Country Without Light And Fuel. Who Are We To Really Blame? / Photos: Obalende Police Station On Fire / Picture Of Nigeria Police Fighting Over N20 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Station Without Light by adexbusta(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2010
For quiet some time now have been observing Police station without electricity. This is really sad for all Nigeria Police Station find it had to have electricity in the night.

My fellow Nigerian and Naira Lander what is the way out and the solution to this black out that is continue to hurt our back and no one is ready to put a change to this,

Please say your mind who knows what you contribute today might make change to Nigeria Electricity.
Re: Nigeria Police Station Without Light by neonet(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2010
wetin you go do for police station? abi u dey for cell? how u take know say police station no dey always get light?
Re: Nigeria Police Station Without Light by adexbusta(m): 8:22am On Jun 18, 2010
I have never been in Police cell before and i will never be. And if am in the Police cell I will not have the opportunity of posting this to all.

It just that am concern about Nigeria as a whole I love this nation and we need to cry out for a better change to occur in this country.

(1) (Reply)

2008 Honda Accord For Urgent Sale! / Give Us Our Money!: Crowd Rented For Ibb’s Rally Protests / Nigeria@50: What Are The Pluses And Minuses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.