Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

When You Have A No Nonsense Dad(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Have A No Nonsense Dad(photo) (1290 Views)

My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Have A No Nonsense Dad(photo) by Baileyz101(m): 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
When your underage and still living with your parent then you impregnate a girl. That moment of no options when you are short of words to explain to your dad that u impregnated a girl. Who has experienced this moment??

That moment of truth and depression...

Re: When You Have A No Nonsense Dad(photo) by Elmojiid(m): 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2018
that is pablo escobar pics in narcos
Re: When You Have A No Nonsense Dad(photo) by Baileyz101(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Elmojiid:
that is pablo escobar pics in narcos

Wow. i thought it was superman pix ooo
Re: When You Have A No Nonsense Dad(photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
Baileyz101:

Wow. i thought it was superman pix ooo

No mind that pleb, with his face-cap like vietnamese umbrella. grin

By the way, Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria was one of my mentors. Not because I'm a drug baron or a criminal but because he once burnt $2 Million Amerikan dollars with their useless flag just to keep his family warm. grin

http://www.businessinsider.com/pablo-escobar-burned-2-million-2015-9?international=true&r=US&IR=T

Comrades, I think Pablo Escobar deserves an award & some accolades from Mother Russia for making us proud. Hahahahahahahaaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Lucasbalo aka Abbeybailey, what do you think? grin

1 Like

Re: When You Have A No Nonsense Dad(photo) by Baileyz101(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2018
Zoharariel:

No mind that pleb, with his face-cap like vietnamese umbrella. grin

By the way, Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria was one of my mentors. Not because I'm a drug baron or a criminal but because he once burnt $2 Million Amerikan dollars with their useless flag just to keep his family warm. grin

http://www.businessinsider.com/pablo-escobar-burned-2-million-2015-9?international=true&r=US&IR=T

Comrades, I think Pablo Escobar deserves an award & some accolades from Mother Russia for making us proud. Hahahahahahahaaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Lucasbalo aka Abbeybailey, what do you think? grin

i love everything about him except the fact that stubbornness and power took over him

(1) (Reply)

Help! Failed Paternity Test Is About To Wreck My Marriage / Deafening Generator Noise from our neighbour / Why Do People Hate The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.