Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

I Will Have 24 Children With Earnest Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Have 24 Children With Earnest Obi (4623 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Meet The Da Silva’s Who All Have 24 Fingers, Both On Hands And Feet-pics / Meet 14 Women That Once Slept And Had Children With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Have 24 Children With Earnest Obi by AloyEmeka5: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2010
[size=14pt]Ernest Obi and I will have 24 children – Actress wife [/size]
By Vera wisdom-Bassey

Sunday, June 6, 2010
Nollywood star Ernest Obijiofor on Sunday got married to actress Evi Oki, who hails from Isoko in Delta State. The ceremony was graced by who’s who in the movie industry including Olu Jacobs, Joke Silva, Justus Esiri, Segun Arinze, Emeka Enyiocha, Tony Ani and Andy Chukwu, among others. Blockbuster was at the traditional marriage which took place at the bride’s family house in Ajangbadi, Lagos. Few hours after the event, the couple opened up to us. Enjoy.

[img]http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jun/6/sun/ernoest-obi-evi[1].gif[/img]
Ernest Obi and wife, Evi

advertisement

“My name is Evi Oki, sorry, my name is Evi Obijiofor Egwuatuowu. Some hours ago, I was Evi Oki, but now I am Evi Obijiofor. I work with an IT firm. I am a linguist. I read French, German and Spanish at the university. Right now, I am studying International Relations for my Master’s degree. I have a business that I do here in Lagos and I am also involved in an international business as well.

Ernest has been there for me for eight years. The first day I set my eyes on him something struck me that he’s a nice man. Yet I did not put my mind on him, but then there was something about him, glowing around him. Though, we were in a relationship, I never knew that it will lead to marriage. So, I had to take my time. After my graduation, I took some time off to do certain things. But today I am happy, I have waited this long, I have worked for it and I deserve every happiness today being married to Ernest.

I am quite happy because Ernest is a handsome man from the head to the toe. He’s not just physically handsome, he’s handsome all through. I see him as Ernest Obijiofor not Ernest Obi, the popular actor. I know him by the name his father gave him. Ernest Obijiorfor is my husband, I know him, I love him, and I will love him forever.

Ernest loves me, I am 100 per cent sure that he loves me, I do not compromise that.

What is so memorable about him? Well, he knows it. I cannot reveal that here. It’s between the two of us. Inside the room, when we are alone together we know what is important about each other. We’ll love each other forever and ever.

There is something about me, I am confident about myself. And the man I just got married to is very hard working, focused and has passion for work. I believe that by God’s grace, we’ll grow old together and we’ll live to see our grandchildren. I cannot say for now how many children we will have but because of the kind of love we share, we may have 24 children.”

Ernest Obi on Evi

“For me, there has never been any other woman in my life for eight years. I only have eyes on Evi. Now I thank God that she is my wife today. It all started eight years ago. By the way, today is her birthday. But I haven’t time to wish her a happy birthday (he does that and /Evi replies, I love you, darling). Today is her birthday and we thought it is also an ample occasion for us to express our love.

What attracted her to me is her presence. I am one of the luckiest actors in the world. I proposed to her a long time ago. Though, she said yes, I had to wait for her to round off her studies at the university. But I didn’t allow her to finish her Master’s degree. Actually, what kept us going for eight was sincerity of purpose. I took her as my friend, partner and confidant. And I so much cherish her sincerity.

I sued to hear people say actors can’t marry their female colleagues. I met Evi when she came to register as a member of Actors Guild of Nigeria. I knew there and then that she was going to be my wife. The number of children we’ll have depends on her. My mum had nine. I am an Igbo man and a titled chief. So, we will have as many as we can train.

She’s also into acting, so to say, would you stop her from it?

No. I can never stop her from acting. Why should I do that? As a film maker, if she’s good enough for a role, I will use her. She would be doing her thing as long as it doesn’t disturb her other desires.”

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/jun/6/502.html
Re: I Will Have 24 Children With Earnest Obi by Kunbee: 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2010
Hmmmm
Re: I Will Have 24 Children With Earnest Obi by Mortiple(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2010
This is wishing Chief and Mrs. Earnest Obi, a happy married life.

Igbo Kwenu!
Isoko Waado!!
Nigeria - great people, great nation!!!
Re: I Will Have 24 Children With Earnest Obi by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2010
Re: I Will Have 24 Children With Earnest Obi by aieromon(m): 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2010
niyce wink
Re: I Will Have 24 Children With Earnest Obi by Afam4eva(m): 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2010
24 kids? I think she should have said "I will have 24 children and then DIE". Like it's that easy.
Re: I Will Have 24 Children With Earnest Obi by Travelista(f): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2010
I'm getting serious 'Fatal Attraction' vibes from this chick. undecided
Re: I Will Have 24 Children With Earnest Obi by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2010
Is his wife an actress? shocked shocked

Setiously, how many unknown actresses do we have coming out of the woodwork these days?
undecided
Re: I Will Have 24 Children With Earnest Obi by AloyEmeka5: 3:30am On Jun 08, 2010
mama-gee:

Is his wife an actress? shocked shocked

Setiously, how many unknown actresses do we have coming out of the woodwork these days?
undecided
It is the "unknown" that will transform into the "known" in the nearest future.
Re: I Will Have 24 Children With Earnest Obi by anitabest(f): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2010
o church.

(1) (Reply)

Kween Onokala Ready To Release Album / Usain Bolt And Kasi Are Expecting Their First Baby (See Photos) / Meet Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.