Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Releasing The Supernatural, Part 33 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Releasing The Supernatural, Part 33 (275 Views)

Releasing The Supernatural, Part 23 / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Releasing The Supernatural, Part 33 by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2018
Releasing The Supernatural, Part 33

Your Mind And The Supernatural

Man is a three dimensional being. He is a spirit, who has a soul and lives in a body. The body provides a covering for both the spirit and the soul.

The book of 1 Thessalonians 5:23 establishes the spirit, soul and body as distinct, entities of the human personality.

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Distinct as they are, in functions they are very much interrelated.

With the spirit man relates with the supernatural, with his mind he reasons and feels and makes decisions; and with his body he caries out the dictates of the mind and relates with the physical world.

These three distinct parts, however, cannot act independently.

Everything received from the spirit must first pass through the mind for analysis and when accepted, it is passed on to the body for action.

The Mind As Battle Ground

The mind occupies a very pivotal place in supernatural living. It is God’s gift to man.

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a SOUND MIND.
2 Timothy 1:7

God’s access to man is through the mind. That is where God works at to reach man. Nothing becomes reality in the life of any man until his mind is able to accommodate it.

The mind is also the devil’s access to man. It is the battle ground. In the mind all of life’s battles are fought and won.

That is why the Bible in 1 Peter 1:13 enjoins us to “gird up the loins of your mind.” Any battle you win at the level of the mind would be won in reality.

Similarly any battle you lose in your mind would soon become obvious in reality.

Adam lost his throne through the mind. Eve saw that the fruit was good to look upon and to be desired. When the desire got grip of her mind she fell an easy prey to the devil.

Adam, consequently, became a victim of the deception. The destiny of man was fractured.

When the Lord Jesus came on the scene, His mind was the object of the devil’s attack.

His encounters with the devil at the wilderness of temptation were all directed at His mind.

Thank God He overcame by an appropriate application of the word of God.

The devil is still at the business of destroying destinies through a ceaseless attack on the mind.

Apostle Paul wrote to the Corinthian Christians to be careful that the devil doesn’t corrupt their faith through the agency of the mind.

But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2 Corinthians 11:3

Your mind determines how well you flow in the supernatural. If your mind is established on the truth, the supernatural will be at your command.

This is where the issues are sorted out. Your mind can either make you or break you. You must watch out for what you allow to stay on it.

To Be Continued...

Releasing The Supernatural, David Oyedepo

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Releasing The Supernatural, Part 33 by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
review

(1) (Reply)

Are We Apostates? / Who We Are / Solving The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.