Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) (40967 Views)

Pupil Killed By Stray Bullet As Police And Keke Riders Clash In Lagos (Graphics) / Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 28, 2018
Homeboiy:
Are we still up to 180million people In this Nigeria?

This was figure of over 10 years ago and even at that it was still under approximated.. We are way more than 200m
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Homeboiy:

Our population don suppose dey drop shey?
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by wright4christ(m): 6:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Him own don beta na, very soon na me go join am. Thunder fire Buhari
t

Hope you are joking? Suicide is not the solution to challenges in the world. Please don't join him oh...
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:09am On Jun 28, 2018
Bet9ja have done it again
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Slurity(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Him own don beta na, very soon na me go join am. Thunder fire Buhari
Don't try it please, consider your loved ones. They will not like it
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Slurity(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2018
Homeboiy:
I doubt it
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by emeka7(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2018
all this lagoon issue we will hold oba akiolu responsible.
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by arixona: 8:36am On Jun 28, 2018
Will talking to someone about it put food on your table....like me life has been so frustrating. I keep a dog as a student in order to keep myself going in skul...wen is time for me to reap the fruit of my labour. .she delivered 13puppies and i lost all...i have unpaid rent and schoolfees....i have not been able to see 3square meals and my dad is not feeling too well...
daewoorazer:

No matter what, a soldier never leaves the war front when it’s hottest.

RIP boy...

If you are depressed, please find someone to talk to ASAP, life is always greener somewhere, you just haven’t found out.

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2018
SUPERPACK:
"Suicide is man's way of telling God, 'You can't fire me - I quit.'" 

Sounds funny but to me doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by aspirebig: 9:05am On Jun 28, 2018
RIP .

Most people that are always smiling and posting smiling pictures on social media are really not "happy".

Most of them are all fake life....Deception to the core.

People fake smile often but they are eaten up inside emotionally,psychologically, financially and otherwise.

Just live a Godly,cool, humble, focused and simple life.

Do not act what you are not.

Many people die from unnecessary pressure the put themselves on trying to be someone else, trying to meet up with high and expensive lifestyle, owing debts, being sad, sick and depressed in the process. Some even join bad friends, groups, fall victim of other bad vices and also trying to get rich at all cost thereby fall into trouble.

At the end of the day, they either end in early grave, prisons, or even serious mental state. The happiness and money they are struggling to get still elude them.

So why all the stress??

1 Like

Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by vickylincon(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2018
daewoorazer:

No matter what, a soldier never leaves the war front when it’s hottest.

RIP boy...

If you are depressed, please find someone to talk to ASAP, life is always greener somewhere, you just haven’t found out.

yimu
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Assassin101: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2018
we die here angry angry

Benblaq:
Anybody caught trying to commit suicide should be arrested and kept under intensive watch.

We are in this recession together and nobody is going anywhere.
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Kheney89: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2018
Lol grin grin grin exactly what i was thinking...Looks fake to me.
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Kheney89: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2018
chingle5:
Why dis image look suspicious to me...
Lol grin grin grin exactly what i was thinking...Looks fake to me.
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2018
informationNaija:
A young boy named henry had just commited suicide by hanging himself,according to a Facebook user chimelum ajanma who happens to be his friend,reasons for his suicide can't be ascertained at the moment,although depression might be the pillar!
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2025174190888416&id=100001875645074&refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=og_action_id.2025174237555078%3Atop_level_post_id.2025174190888416%3Atl_objid.2025174190888416%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2025174190888416%3Athid.100001875645074%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1530428399%3A-6485617716242448378&__tn__=%2AW-R
Pelt arew getting more n more depressed. Oh God.
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by moststylish(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
chingle5:
abi, the image looks photoshop
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by gloriana(f): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
chingle5:
Now that u said it, I took a second look n I feel same way. Somebody could have killed the guy and planted his corpse there. Problem with Nigeria is that they accept everything hook, line and sinker. No eye witness No investigation. They frame up a story and people start saying all sort of rubbish. May God help us.
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Nelson247: 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
Abbeyme:
Why his lips purple?
Not only his lips but look at the skin colour of his neck and his head as at when he is late, different colours right? Now look at the colour of his neck and head when he was alive, the same. Conclusively this is a photo shop my friends
Re: Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) by Harvigh(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Sure bro, what's your whatsapp number?
themodernman:

Amen oh...
Can I share my issues with you?
mooredavid298@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbonna Ene Odii, Uzoamaka Chukwu's Abuser Pictured / Man Who Wears Double Bra To Disguise As Woman Caught & Paraded In Minna (Photos) / Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.