Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) (8651 Views)

Pupil Killed By Stray Bullet As Police And Keke Riders Clash In Lagos (Graphics) / Man Publicly Fights For His Girlfriend After She Was Gang Beaten By Four Ladies / Depressed Teenage Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos(graphics Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by DonCrack: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Communities has since been at war with the 'one million boys' since the lockdown in the State.

Three boys from the 'one million boys' gang were caught and beaten to pulp at Oworo, Gbagada in Lagos.

The gang who has been terrorising different communities in Lagos amidst the coronavirus lockdown were caught and brutalized by street boys before they were set ablaze.

Recall residents, in a previous video that went viral showed elderly women were seen carrying cutlass to defend themselves from the gang.

Watch video

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/04/21/three-one-million-boys-gang-beaten-and-set-ablaze-in-lagos-graphics-video-photos/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Simplyleo: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2020
I don't subscribe to jungle justice.

But the alleged impunity and recklessness of these bastards can only be addressed by something worse than jungle justice.

Moreso the police, in their usual display of lack of professionalism, said their cells were already filled to the brim. Just like giving a blank cheque to these criminals.

Btw, why are their heads looking flat? sad

Is it what I'm suspecting?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2020
My God

There don beat 15years comot from their lives

How can de survive this kiss

11 Likes

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by warrrrr: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

But the alleged impunity and recklessness of these bastards can only be addressed by something worse than jungle justice.

Moreso the police, in their usual display of lack of professionalism, said their cells were already filled to the brim. Just giving a blank cheque to these criminals.

[/s]

14 Likes

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Omenkata: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2020
na dem

AVONJAAA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2020
Na waoo...hope they are not innocent

4 Likes

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2020
SOMEBODY PIKIN,WASTE OF SPERM
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Moreso the police, in their usual display of lack of professionalism, said their cells were already filled to the brim. Just like giving a blank cheque to these criminals.

Keep qwayet!
The same police that haven't been responding to distress calls.
These are desperate times, a message has to be sent.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 11:49am On Apr 21, 2020
There is a Whole lot People going home,
By the Signs of things, it won't be long,
In a Twinkling of an eye,
We all be gone,
There is a Whole lot People going home..

Chose the home, u wanna go by whom you decide to live for..

I have decided to Live and die with JESUS CHRIST

8 Likes

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Simplyleo: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
DonBenny77:

Keep qwayet!
Read the post you quoted. And I advise you read it very slowly.

4 Likes

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 11:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yes I did. A tribalistic post

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2020
Wasted undecided
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Person pikin embarassed I come dey feel pity for them even though they were idiot while alive but did the country give them the chance to have a better life?

2 Likes

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by daddytime(m): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Jungle justice is a no-no because it takes just a false alarm on anyone by anyone to get mobbed and reduced to this.

But in a country where the law enforcement agencies are none existing to their responsibilities and the government cares less about her citizen's welfare, this is definitely inevitable.

Everyone will eventually take the laws into his/her own hands coupled with hunger-induced anger. What you'll get is a people with no sympathy or human feeling.

Everybody dey para.

Such a gory sight.

2 Likes

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Simplyleo: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
DonBenny77:

Yes I did. A tribalistic post
And this is your response to the "tribalistic" post.
Pls relate them.
DonBenny77:

Keep qwayet!

This is why I earlier advised: READ IT VERY SLOWLY.

1 Like

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Y0rubaPrince: 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Afonjas killing their hungry brothers while they support Nigerian government to share Nigeria's money to people in Katsina, Jigawa, Zamfara etc.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by chatinent: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
It serves them right.
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by warrrrr: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

And this is your response to the "tribalistic" post.
Pls relate them.

This is why I earlier advised: READ IT VERY SLOWLY.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by warrrrr: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by JBoss25(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Bola146(f): 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
cry angry See someone's children sad Why can't they use their hands to do something meaningful to themselves

1 Like

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Superjazz: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Omenkata:
na dem

AVONJAAA
At your age look at what you are doing on Nairaland!!!!!
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by cricifixo: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Very good, kill them all.

I had an instant erection immediately i saw the news

1 Like

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
A sight for sore eyes... embarassed
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

Really

After almost making sense

Nkita lacha gi amu dia!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yeye
Yeye
Smello[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Omenkata: 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Really

After almost making sense

Nkita lacha gi amu dia!
grin
Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
I have no sympathy if they are one million boys

3 Likes

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

A moniker I thought was one of the good ones. Shame.

6 Likes

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Maryclaire1(f): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
If you have encounter this guys or heard from a right source what they do to people you'll say a million yes to jungle Justice

2 Likes

Re: Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) by Sambai65(m): 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:

be like say those guys never jam you before abi,I am of the victim of those guys and I support jungle justice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Arrested For Killing Friend In Jigawa / “christians Punish Pastor Caught Cheating'' See Wetin intimacy De Cause / 3-month-old Baby Raped, Anus And Private Part Cut Off In Nasarawa[graphic photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.