Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director (56390 Views)

Soldiers Assault Corper Abel Tardoo Nathaniel Who Trekked From Ondo To Abuja / Chaos At NYSC Abuja Camp: Alleged Assault By Commandant On Corps Members / Married Female NYSC Members To Report In Their Husbands' State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Captainmudi(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2018
emsco:
on point bro.
as in, she was my departmental vice president..
If u re lecturer and u don't know medlin Chisom then you're gay
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by davillian(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2018
More diicks coming her way for posting these pictures . grin grin
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by labake1(f): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2018
omooba969:

Hurt me once...'kill you twice. grin

Shakara. grin

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Captainmudi(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2018
Toks2008:

Haaaaa! See revelations.
social sciences lecturer wey no bleep am na gay.
All man bleep.. She's now looking for attention and Fb likes
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2018
emsco:
I don't trust all this female corpers.Same way my ex gf was shagging her boss at the ministry and she keep telling me she don't do stuff like that
I am happy she is now your ex, don't ever trust any female corper. Most of them are ashewo.

1 Like

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2018
Captainmudi:
I wonder why she's complaining, while it was fucking that made her graduate from UNN last year..
And the used her fat bum to get posted to Akwa ibom govt house. She's just looking for attention cos I know she must have slept with house of assembly members in Uyo
I knew she is just an attention seeker. I know her type, they would have caused a lot of havoc in their schools and when they get to NYSC they want to claim saint. Thanks for revealing her secret.
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
i spent 5mins looking for the ass i didnt see it.

qhal pls is this anything compared to wat you post?
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
i spent 5mins looking for the ass i didnt see it.

qhal pls is this anything compared to wat you post?
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
TheAngry1:
Some people are saying this girl get big behind, I laugh. This tiny thing? grin grin grin the day some of you visit South Africa, especially KwaZulu-Natal, you will know that Naija and Ghanaian girls, plus aunty Kim Kardashian, are learners grin grin grin
I second that. See my profile pic as evidence.
This useless one is just marketing her goods ni jare. If I was her boss I wouldn't even notice her one bit.
Hope she gets one or two g-boys to sample her market.
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by no1madman(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
For every problem there's a solution. .be wise!
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by omoiyalayi(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Abi dis one na mumu ne?

U no sabi use smtin to ur advantage?

U no hw many waist wey don buy land, buld house, buy car

U beta wake up
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Blessinq1(f): 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Is that the big ass? undecided This is regular size na
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by ahamonyeka(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
lies everywhere in nairaland where is the big ass that the director wants to take his own 10% ?because I can't see anything compare to a lady in my office here I swear if this woman pass you by you must turn back and look at the heavy duty she is carrying behind.

infact I dey like to dey follow her for back every time dey look the ass like say I dey watch football match.

this one still dey learn.
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Kingsley1000(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
Diction10nairal:
Diswan just wanto advertise herself ni jor

And even the bumbum sef you no get.

undecided undecided
cheesy
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Curry30: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
So disappointed. Was hoping to see someone sexier than Shakira + Beyonce + Nicki.
Chisom you don fvck up.

Truly I am disappointed.
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by gurnam: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
The same yansh some good for nothing cultists dey fuccck in school then ?
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Sultty(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Where is d bot What is hot about her. Believe me I have chop bigger ones than this flat ass grin
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Toks2008(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Captainmudi:
social sciences lecturer wey no bleep am na gay.
All man bleep.. She's now looking for attention and Fb likes
Nothing is hidden in this world.
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Toks2008(m): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
gurnam:
The same yansh some good for nothing cultists dey fuccck in school then ?

Haaa! Another revelation...Are you guys sure you are not making this up?

How sure are You?

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Toks2008(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
TheAngry1:
Some people are saying this girl get big behind, I laugh. This tiny thing? grin grin grin the day some of you visit South Africa, especially KwaZulu-Natal, you will know that Naija and Ghanaian girls, plus aunty Kim Kardashian, are learners grin grin grin

Big behind is a norm in S.A..

They are not usually pretty but that backside will balance a glass of water.
.it's a natural gift to the black ladies there as well as the mixed.

Their shape is a killer.

3 Likes

Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by youngphocus: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
U SEF SEE WETIN YOU CARRY HOW YR DIRECTOR GO CONSENTRATE
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Revolva(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
u r not curvy abeg go sidon

judy -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj59QUGR12I
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by themodernman: 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
labake1:
Orisi risi
Orisi risi
God will save us from womaniser.
Must a lady offer something to get a job?
Must a female student sleep with a male lecturer to pass a course?
The way society is tagging woman as an inferior is turning to something else.
MEN STOP BEING A MALE CHAUVINIST! !!

Labake farabale ko je kin ke eh.

Aiye yi oma nitumo biwo shenro yiii...
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
Constie:
Hmmm... All is well

Who is this fine babe shocked *speaks in tongue*
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by gidyambi(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Collect their pepper and give them your kitten kitten, simple and stop making a jest of yourself.... Corper girls are know with prostitution and Olosho work.
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by patrickcollins: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
All na for publicity stunt, where is the ass, all I see is folded pack of fat. U go about wearing stuffs that accentuate all ur curve before u know it psychological and biological aspect of life will come into play in the case of the director, so deal with it.
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by SniperSmurf(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Dollyak:
This is either fake (more likely) or she's extremely stupid by giving away her identity online.

She's extremely stupid
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by ccollins(m): 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
TheAngry1:
you live there, whats about that place, you live there
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by samkevie: 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
O.P where’s the pretty curvy corper�
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by iukpe: 4:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
PastorandMentor:
A pretty serving youth corper Medlin Chisom has threatened to report her Director over what she termed sexual assault.
She explained how people can't get their eyes off her big buttocks and how they want a share of it.
Read what she wrote.

What are the pics for?
Re: Medlin Chisom, Corper Faces Sexual Assault, Threatenes To Report Her Director by Teeabod(m): 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Too much of everything is bad,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Graduate In Part-time Studies Do Youth Service (NYSC)? / NYSC Now Allows Students To Choose States For Deployment / Check Out This Pictures Of Nigerian Man Who Turned Into Girl..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.