Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens (4675 Views)

Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels / Please Help I'm Finish. 9000 I Mistaken Recharge My Line / How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by OvaSabi1(f): 11:22pm On Jun 27, 2018
I tried to recharge 700 naira and I got an error message everytime. I tried multiple times after every error message. I believe that it was a network error because I am now getting credit of EVERY RECHARGE I made. My bank account is reducing and my credit is increasing. The alerts are still coming in. What do I do? Can the moderators help me with this problem?
Re: I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by NaijaTechnician(m): 12:11am On Jun 28, 2018
OvaSabi1:
I tried to recharge 700 naira and I got an error message everytime. I tried multiple times after every error message. I believe that it was a network error because I am now getting credit of EVERY RECHARGE I made. My bank account is reducing and my credit is increasing. The alerts are still coming in. What do I do? Can the moderators help me with this problem?

Don't use the credit oooo, contact MTN Customer care line. I hard a problem about my DYACCOUNT bank pin when I contacted them on Facebook within an hour my issue was resolve. They called me and they was how i was asked some questions and got access to my acct back. Pls do so lay ur complaints there and drop ur phone number they will call u immediately.
Re: I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by OvaSabi1(f): 1:03am On Jun 28, 2018
NaijaTechnician:

Don't use the credit oooo, contact MTN Customer care line. I hard a problem about my DYACCOUNT bank pin when I contacted them on Facebook within an hour my issue was resolve. They called me and they was how i was asked some questions and got access to my acct back. Pls do so lay ur complaints there and drop ur phone number they will call u immediately.

I called them now and they said they can't do anything about it. They told me to contact my bank- Ecobank. Ecobank said they are experiencing network issues and to call back in 30 minutes.
Re: I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by Nbote(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2018
OvaSabi1:

There's nothing dat can b Done... It account is going to b recharged d number of tyms U tried to recharge it... Once U try recharging and U get an error msg jus let it b and try again later. Jus look for who to sell d airtime to or jus transfer am to buy data from me

4 Likes

Re: I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by femi4: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2018
OvaSabi1:
Resell the cards via credit by transfer
Re: I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by dprpikin: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by ryfoz(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2018
Nbote:

There's nothing dat can b Done... It account is going to b recharged d number of tyms U tried to recharge it... Once U try recharging and U get an error msg jus let it b and try again later. Jus look for who to sell d airtime to or jus transfer am to buy data from me

That's the koko, happened to me too once but luckily for me I didn't do it more than 3 times cheesy but this op case ehn, alert fit dey enter till 2019 election takes place o grin

But OP how much you get for account sef shocked
Confess o wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by Naijawebmaster: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Just resell. Some people may not want to buy from cos of the bonus they get when they do direct recharge. So, to sell faster, you can reduce the price. Eg - N500 airtime for N450.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by press005: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2018
OvaSabi1:

OP, sorry for the error...Contact Mtn and if nothing is done about it, You can convert it to cash with Cheetahpay and get your bank account credited within 10mins.

Just visit www.cheetahpay.com.ng or call

Re: I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by Tnot(m): 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
OvaSabi1:

I called them now and they said they can't do anything about it. They told me to contact my bank- Ecobank. Ecobank said they are experiencing network issues and to call back in 30 minutes.

I am a Data Reseller I can buy all the airtime if it's still available
Call or Whatsapp on 08034718381 or 08169025290

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by faithfull18(f): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
OvaSabi1:
Hi, I buy airtime and give you cash in return. You can go through my profile or contact me on 08066832610.

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by JideSM: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
OvaSabi1:

Hi OvaSabi1, i'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced. I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. I'll appreciate if you can send your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me run a check. Regards
Re: I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by OvaSabi1(f): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
JideSM:

Hi OvaSabi1, i'm truly sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced. I wish to inform you that I currently run a thread here called the MTN Customer care https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread/ where issues like this are discussed and resolved. I'll appreciate if you can send your mobile number via E-mail message to enable me run a check. Regards

Are you an MTN staff?
Re: I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2019
OvaSabi1:
weytin concern nairaland moderator with mtn recharge? Some people na big idiots.
Re: I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens by OvaSabi1(f): 8:23am On Apr 04, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
weytin concern nairaland moderator with mtn recharge? Some people na big idiots.

I don't understand. Are you ret-arded? Did you just jump on a random old post to call the OP an id-iot? Why must you transfer your pained frustration to someone you don't know on social media?

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime A Good Phone? / Glo Excites Customers With 1.25GB For N200 / Nairaland's Tecno VS Samsung War .. ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.