Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels (53347 Views)

How To Check Bvn On Mtn Line / How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by lalasticlala(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
In case you're experiencing difficulties with recharging your MTN lines.

https://twitter.com/celestocalculus/status/1377893203165249536?s=19

"MTN users in the house will not be able to buy airtime across Bank channels due to the ongoing dispute between Banks and MTN. Almost all Banks unanimously took a decision to shutdown MTN vending as well as MTN on Demand yesterday night."

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by chatinent: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
MTN will not win this fight.

...unless they are ready to become invalid in Nigeria.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by obo389(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
[img][/img]

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by iamyemiakins(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
When two elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers

MTN and the banks are about to have a field day. FG dey wait una for review of taxation.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by CANDYDADDY(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2021

what else dispute if it not on funds

if you can't recharge directly on your phone then go out to buy recharge card

'

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by wisewordd: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mine didn't work too. I guess the offline vendors will eventually increase the price.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by phenomental40(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
if na true na bank go lose
mchteew wetin concern me
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by EbenezerTriumph: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
wisewordd:
Mine didn't work too. I guess the offline vendors will eventually increase the price.
tried recharging thrice but kept receiving transaction failed responses

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by shiki(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
sad This is the case of "chop alone, die alone " for MTN

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Not only Access Bank, even GTBank

15 Likes

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Spar7tan(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Wetin cause the fight sef

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by EJEHSON(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
MTN to greedy abeg, I just de use the line based on say na my first line.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Ekeseges(f): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
O di egwu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2021

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin happy easter

4 Likes

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Felabrity: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ditch Mtn

Airtel is the best bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Hezbola: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
MTN are bunch of leaches..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Offpoint1: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
I no kuku dey buy card, as long I get data... I'm good

2 Likes

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by jmoore(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
If you don't buy online, you will buy offline.

MTN can win this war, if they play their cards very well.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Hydronium(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hmm
Which kain life be this.

Meanwhile read this book and you'll never be the same again. See link in signature
Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
No wonder I haven’t been able to recharge since morning. MTN abeg na... can’t step out to buy printed vouchers.

Vowed not to step in the sun this holiday! Not breaking that vow for any reason.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Jimmyubah2: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Not only Access Bank, even GTBank
Even first bank. Even play set.

1 Like

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by sholarb(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
No wonder...well, I was able to eventually recharge via quickteller.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by casdoruche: 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Both banks and mtn are insane. I don't care. Banks are thieves while mtn are fraudsters

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by blesoh(f): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
No wonder, i tried severally today but to no avail
Same message i got, to contact the Telecom company

2 Likes

Re: Why You Are Unable To Recharge Your MTN Line Across Bank Channels by Loveknitting: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Good for them. Pure nonsense like as if there is no any other option, pure nonsense.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Man Creates His Facebook Profile Pic With Nigerian Flag: What He Wrote / Nigerians Are Giving Up On Android, Want Their Blackberry Back / Is Your Android Phone Malfunctioning? Get Help Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.