Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,783 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Plateau Killings: Saraki Tells Security Agents How To End Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings: Saraki Tells Security Agents How To End Attacks (456 Views)

What Saraki Tells Incoming Senators At Orientation Programme - Photos / Osun Election: Nigerians Are Watching Closely – Saraki Tells INEC / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Killings: Saraki Tells Security Agents How To End Attacks by 14Ebiscoo: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
The President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki, has urged security agencies to ensure that those responsible for the killings in Plateau State are quickly apprehended.

Saraki said apprehending the perpetrators would help bring an end to the killings in the State.

Speaking in Jos, the state capital, on Wednesday, the Senate President said, “We must also ensure that all those who are responsible for these killings must account for it. It is part of providing succour and ensuring the peace. You cannot bring back the lives, but finding and prosecuting the perpetrators will go a long way in helping to calm people and ease the pain that they are going through.

“Therefore, yet again, we call on our security agents to ensure that they find the perpetrators that have done this and make them account for their detestable actions.

“Let me use this opportunity to appeal to everyone, to the entire people of Plateau State: Nobody wins from this. Nobody. These killings from today set the clock back many years, therefore, I want to appeal to the entire people of Plateau State, the elderly, the young, the men and the women, to ensure that we work towards peace.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/plateau-killings-saraki-tells-security.html

Re: Plateau Killings: Saraki Tells Security Agents How To End Attacks by okachie1(m): 12:05am On Jun 28, 2018
As far as i'm concerned i greatly concurred with Shehu Sani on the urgent need for a cemetery close to both the National Assembly and Aso rock strictly made for those who fall victim to sectarian crisis. It will surely serve as a daily reminder to those around the corridors of powers on the need to address certain pressing security challenges in the country without dragging politics into it. My condolence to the families that lost their loved ones in this senseless crises! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Plateau Killings: Saraki Tells Security Agents How To End Attacks by limeta(f): 12:39am On Jun 28, 2018
right now
I dont want to hear from any muslim
you one and same
Re: Plateau Killings: Saraki Tells Security Agents How To End Attacks by LibertyRep: 12:40am On Jun 28, 2018
One would have expected that after the close-door meeting with the president and the Dogara, the trio would address a press conference and MANDATE the security agencies to fish out the perpetrators within 48 hours.
Re: Plateau Killings: Saraki Tells Security Agents How To End Attacks by Lawalatm: 5:30am On Jun 28, 2018
I'm speechless..,. APC has failed. I hope APC swallow their pride, fold their sleeves and fix the problem asap angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gunshots Rock Borno As Police Stage Protest / Press Conference Addressed By Alhaji Bubba Galadima, National Chairman, R-APC / Breaking:buhari, Three APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.