Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Help! What Do ND And HND Mean? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! What Do ND And HND Mean? (11120 Views)

Study Online, Get ND And HND Diploma Certificates / Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe Oghara School Fees 2018/2019 For ND And HND / Laspotech School Fees 2018 for ND and HND ( FULL ANALYSIS) (2) (3) (4)

Help! What Do ND And HND Mean? by VastfinderBlog(m): 2:50am On Jun 28, 2018
Hello guys... Please don't mock me over this question. Just that I've not been to one and have no experience.. Lol

"I want to apply for Admission on a Polytechnic portal now, then I got confused. I saw ND Part time, HND Full time/PT.. Am kind of Confused on which to choose, do note that; Am a UTME candidate. Will I go for ND first, then after my ND program, go for HND?

Please just explain this to me, I don't know which to choose, Note I want a Full Time Programme. Thanks.

Don't mock me ooo

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun

Re: Help! What Do ND And HND Mean? by delishpot: 3:39am On Jun 28, 2018
ND is National Diploma (Used to be calked OND before where the O stood for ordinary grin). HND is Higher national diploma.
Yes you have to do ND which lasts two years for Full time and 3 years for part time. And then do your 1 yr IT aka Industrial trainibg before going for HND. At least that was how it was before.
Re: Help! What Do ND And HND Mean? by Donald3d(m): 6:10am On Jun 28, 2018
The Oga above has answered you smiley

Re: Help! What Do ND And HND Mean? by VastfinderBlog(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
delishpot:
ND is National Diploma (Used to be calked OND before where the O stood for ordinary grin). HND is Higher national diploma.
Yes you have to do ND which lasts two years for Full time and 3 years for part time. And then do your 1 yr IT aka Industrial trainibg before going for HND. At least that was how it was before.

Exact response I need..

Re: Help! What Do ND And HND Mean? by delishpot: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
VastfinderBlog:

Exact response I need..

Welcome
Re: Help! What Do ND And HND Mean? by emmajames02: 12:28pm On Apr 01
If you're wondering about ND and HND, ND stands for National Diploma while HND stands for Higher National Diploma. When it comes to HND assignment help, Assignment Desk offers expert assistance. Get top-quality assignments with plagiarism-free content and a built-in grammar checker to ensure flawless work. Trust Assignment Desk for reliable support in your academic journey.

ASUU Strike: UNICAL Orders Students Out Of Hostels / Registation In Poly Ibadan / 21-Year-Old Nigerian Emerges UK's University Of Kent Most Outstanding Graduate