Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

I Love Nha Trang, A Soul City. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Love Nha Trang, A Soul City. (376 Views)

Why I Love Living In Brazil(photo) / Please, Help a Soul; It Is Really Urgent / 5 Reasons Why I Love Lagos City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Nha Trang, A Soul City. by huecar: 4:08am On Jun 28, 2018
Welcome to Vietnam, a beautiful and colorful country. Come to Vietnam you will feel the charm here, it is harmonious with people and nature. Very new and beautiful tourist attractions are formed and exploited to meet your needs. Nha Trang is a place not to mention when coming to Vietnam.
Nha Trang sea city is the capital of Khanh Hoa province, in the South Central Coast of Vietnam. Nha Trang Bay is one of the most beautiful bays in the world, which is a priceless gift that nature offers to this land.

Nha Trang is one of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam, with many tourist attractions are invested to attract tourists, visitors come here very much praise. You can visit the Nha Trang tourism program to have at least one opportunity to come here.
Nha Trang is known as a dynamic and energetic coastal city with new buildings that are changing day by day and especially visitors come here especially impressed with the peaceful and friendly of the people. native. Many tourists after traveling Nha Trang, shared that: "Nha Trang is not a place to go, then come to the attachment and when you leave, you want to return." Travel with Vietnam Travel experience Nha Trang summer vacation in 2018 in the upcoming holiday.

From above, Nha Trang sea is like a watery painting, full of lively, magical creativity, created by the creators, who once came here will be hard to forget the beauty of poetry. of this coastal city. The sea bends as if hugging, patting the green bay. The beach is the coconut groves and the long run, dashing in the wind as far as the beauty of this peaceful sea ... From the beach with smooth white sand to the offshore islands as beautiful as the boat engraved ... the coral reefs beneath the ocean, to the ancient Cham temples, the color of time ... All make the hearts feel ecstatic when visiting this place.

Nha Trang is a beautiful bay with an area of over 500kmĀ², with 19 large and small islands. Hon Ngoc is the smallest island of about 4 hectares, and the largest island is Hon Tre Island with an area of 3,250 hectares. The Tran Phu winding along the coast is considered the most beautiful Nha Trang. On the side of the road are many beautiful villas, luxury restaurants and high-end hotels connected. Coming into it is a system of services including museums, post offices, libraries, souvenir shops or clubs, ...
Link more: Dalat to Nha Trang by car | Nha Trang to Mui Ne by car | Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne by car

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Survives Accident Which Killed 6 On Lagos-ibadan Road. Graphic Photos / Urgently / Can I Use A UK Used Phone Bought In Nigeria In The UK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.