Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures (34202 Views)

23-year-old Law Student Gets A Mercedes Benz From Her Mother As Birthday Gift / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by teacherbim(f): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So meeting Queen Elizabeth II is an achievement to be proud of? Two years ago I met the crown princess of Japan Masako Owada during my trip to Nagoya . We had dinner together. Its was no big deal to me because I've met with big public figures like her before.
Yes! It's a great achievement to be proud of Not meeting, and who knows japanmasaolokada, mtewww
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by majekoam(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So meeting Queen Elizabeth II is an achievement to be proud of? Two years ago I met the crown princess of Japan Masako Owada during my trip to Nagoya . We had dinner together. Its was no big deal to me because I've met with big public figures like her before.

ChiefAzubuike:

1. Crown PRINCESS of Japan. A prosperous country.

'QUEEN ELIZABETH'
Sovereign Head of one of the Leading countries in the world.
Head of the commonwealth (53 Nations)
Had the Largest or Second Largest Empire in History.
Decisions she makes have global ramifications.
And Nearly two Billion people stopped their lives to watch her Grandsons wedding.
Even with all that she is probably more humble than you
You tried to big yourself up but that has backfired.
Stop being cynical.
The worst part is you are trying to make this thing a negative situation because of your envy.
The man is so proud of his mother and her struggles that he is comfortable enough to show it to the Queen.
Take your hate elsewhere...

1 Like

Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by jaxxy(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Optmus:
Congrats to him. Thank God say no be politician pikin wet dem select to collect d award.

The gift of a man maketh way for him and brings him before great men/women.

In these civilized climes they only celebrate the right values, people without shady or questionable public character, not looters and criminals.
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Almunjid(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Hmm, this lie tough 0oo, abeg he get part two?

Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2018
slave mentality

Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Lexusgs430: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2018
I hope his mum is no longer hawking...........
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by magzey: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2018
Wetin to congratulate him? Seeing queen na license to heaven?
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by kenx1(m): 7:45am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Pix or I don't believe it
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Amee101(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Yes you could have met anyone but not the queen and also your visit didn't make it to Nairaland.
Learn to appreciate people's progress in life.
grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by sinola(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
It is not the same....My Brother.If you meet England Queen,your way of thinking will obviously change.
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Amumaigwe: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

It is no biggie to you, but an great deal of achievement to him, what's your problem. The only thing that earned him the queen's audience was his diligence. Such level of diligence does not come cheap. It is therefore worthy of celebration.
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by dominique(f): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2018
So he is proud to show us that his mum is still hawking on the streets while he is enjoying his life in the UK. May God not make me have a child like this.
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Toks2008(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

One man's inconsequential is another man's miracle.
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Toks2008(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2018
dominique:
So he is proud to show us that his mum is still hawking on the streets while he is enjoying his life in the UK. May God not make me have a child like this.

Tantafo...so how does meeting with the queen translate to enjoyment for him in the U.K..

Things are not what it seems to be most times.
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by omozu1(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2018
This is so sweet
God bless your mother and my mother too and all the good mothers out there.
May their hard work not be in vain and may the enemy not add sorrow to their joy in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by middlebelter(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You can be sure the Crown Princess of Japan Masako Qwada is not anywhere near the Queen of England, the most popular and Powerful Monarch in the globe?

This woman has been Queen when are heroes past (as we render in our National Anthem ) were nationalist , it was her decision to grant us independence that made the Ziks, the Awolowo and Sardaunas emerge as leaders we call founding fathers. She has been Queen since 1952/53.
So, I disagree with you. Perhaps meeting her should even be considered meeting a more powerful leader than PMB. Do, if you meet PMB for a honour, won't you be happy to go with your mother?
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by miniziter(m): 8:32am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Even your name said it all
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by ImaIma1(f): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Have you met the Queen of England? Has she invited you before?
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

How did you feel when you came across the 1st big public figures? That is the question, read and comprehend....
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2018
shugacain:

Is Lier Mohammed your father ?

Same blood run thru their vein.
See what too much japanese movies have caused nani
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by bobolistica(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
shut your lying mouth...even the king of Ur village does not even know u...

2 Likes

Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by mclhoreeys(m): 8:57am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Dey der, dey yarn nonsense. A man from that kind of background, met with one of the hardest person to see in the world, so because you're meeting public figures upandan, ppl should not celebrate their own joy abi...
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Neoteny(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Second in line to burn in hell with your endless lies

1 Like

Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by modath(f): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2018
ViaFast:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ...

This is me | This is my Sweet Mom

This is what God can do

#TrustHim #BeDilligent

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/12861/nigerian-man-shows-off-mum-meets-queen-elizabeth-pictures/

All you mediocre lie lie bloggers that must trend by force!!
Lie for no reason!!!
He's a GHANIAN...HE IS DERRICK OMARI..
https://kuulpeeps.com/2018/06/derick-omari-street-hawkers-son-meets-queen-elizabeth-ii/

CC ... RoyalRoy, Kindly insist on a retraction ... Thx.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by thunderbabs: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Chief Azubuike(F) can lie for Lai Mohammed shocked

Oya, post pictures if e sure for you sad
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2018
You de enjoy for UK and your mama still de hawk for street, I'm sure £100 will be enough for her to open a small kiosk instead of subjecting herself to suffering.

The guy should be ashamed of himself
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2018
dominique:
Amen!

It's like those rich men in Nigeria movies that will be in millions and in fleet of cars but their parents will be living in useless local houses in the village without basic amenities.

May God not give us such children
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Rubyventures: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

To me its a big deal
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by musicwriter(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

In Africa, education is such that the slave traders and colonialists are being marketed to us as our saviors. So, we grow up not realizing the family of this woman oversaw the enslavement of over 200 million black people worldwide. In 1562, her grandmother commissioned the first ship ''good Jesus'' that would be used to carry Africans to America as slaves.

And the woman don't seem to like the hand approaching to shake her. You can see she's wearing three layers of white glove showing she don't want to shake a dirty hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Burgerlomo: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2018
Mynd44:
Perfect case of small man, big God

Yes oooo cool

Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Burgerlomo: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2018
Congratulations to you and your mama olori ire cool
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by joachim3910(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
what led to your meeting the crowned princess is what matters mr abi miss or Mrs halfwit. The young man met the queen on grounds of his contribution an achievement to the society and not for merriment . Less you forget meeting he royal majesty the queen of England is a big privilege that people will be ready to droll for so stop been petty .. Aturu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Children’s Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes / Share Your [pregnancy] Cravings Stories/Experiences / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.