Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures (34207 Views)

23-year-old Law Student Gets A Mercedes Benz From Her Mother As Birthday Gift / Boy Shows His Zanku Legwork, Gbe Body Dance Moves, People Confused About His Age / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by delishpot: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2018
Oh the glorious day when Oyinbos will take pride in snapping photos with and meeting True African Royalty not these kobo kobo ones we have today who have sold out to other races. At present they are slowly selling Africa to the chinese. After Americans and Europeans have taken their share.
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2018
He met the woman who made life of him, his mother and other millions of Africans difficult and its the LORDS DOING

RELIGIOUS FREAKS
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So meeting Queen Elizabeth II is an achievement to be proud of? Two years ago I met the crown princess of Japan Masako Owada during my trip to Nagoya . We had dinner together. Its was no big deal to me because I've met with big public figures like her before.

we really don't CARE whom you've met or had lunch with. READ HIS F.UC.KING STORY AGAIN.
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by Ositace(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
And who ask u?
ChiefAzubuike:
So meeting Queen Elizabeth II is an achievement to be proud of? Two years ago I met the crown princess of Japan Masako Owada during my trip to Nagoya . We had dinner together. Its was no big deal to me because I've met with big public figures like her before.
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by collinsandre(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
please my people how do i make a post on nairaland
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by modath(f): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Amen!

It's like those rich men in Nigeria movies that will be in millions and in fleet of cars but their parents will be living in useless local houses in the village without basic amenities.

May God not give us such children

It's an old pic...He is Derrick OMARI.
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
modath:

It's an old pic...He is Derrick OMARI.
Oh that's better o. Because I almost fear
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by CioAngels(f): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
To you, its no big deal and to him it is deal for him so let him be. If you cannot read through the lines what message he is passing with the Queen, his mother and where has reached today. Group of unappreciative youths.
Re: Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures by CioAngels(f): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
NO DOUBT, HE'S A BAST@RD SON
Is only a youth that van say this, lets assume he a bastard as you want us to know, he will soar while you are here not knowing where you will hide when Fulani herdsmen struck. Group of unappreciative youth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arranged Marriages Were Better Than Modern Marriages. / 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late / Nigerian Claims Ownership Of 24 Kids, Gets €22k Monthly Child Support From Germa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.