Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,970 members, 7,866,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Furthering The Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Furthering The Gospel (204 Views)

How The Church Is Help Furthering LGBT And Rising Divorce Issues / The Gospel Of John - A Study / Is The Gospel In The Old Testament? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Furthering The Gospel by overcomersfaith(f): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2018
Beloved, I don’t know what You are passing through but I know that my God is too good to fail and in all He does no wisdom can topple. The situation may be not easy, friendly, or even palatable but at the end it will be for good. Praise Jesus.

I have come to realized that everything God do as eternal purpose and is for His own glory therefore we must being to seek His glory and honour in all that we do or else we will be frustrating ourselves for nothing. Praise the Lord.

Read more @http://overcomers-faith.org/furthering-the-gospel-3/

(1) (Reply)

W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 05/07/2018 Thursday / Supeenatural Supply / Power Over Evil Forces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.