Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 05/07/2018 Thursday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 05/07/2018 Thursday (199 Views)

W.O.R.D Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 06/07/2018 Friday / W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 04/07/2018 / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 05/07/2018 Thursday by banabest(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2018
� *SEED OF WISDOM (S.O.W) DEVOTIONAL* �
Word Of Rohi Direction
�(W.O.R.D) Assembly

�Thursday 5th July, 2018

� TOPIC: *CITIZEN OF HEAVEN*

�BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 2:19
_Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;_

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Once you give your life to Christ, you are no longer a natural, earthly being attempting to get into heaven. You are not someone who struggles through life on earth hoping one day to escape the oppression in this earthly realm. Absolutely not! Rather, in Christ you have become a heavenly being who lives on earth but whose citizenship is in heaven.
You are a new creation; old things have passed away while all things have become new.
(2 Corinthians 5:17)
You are crucified with Christ, and His life now lives in you and through you.
(Galatians 2:20)
You have been stationed on earth by God as a heavenly ambassador, representing His Kingdom and reconciling man to God through the power of the Spirit. Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ. (2Corinthians 5:20)
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

�� *R.E.A.P* *(Receive Empowerment After Praying):*
_Heavenly Father, thank you for Your Grace which is at work within me to accomplish Your purposes in and through me while I journey in this earthly realm. I'm an Ambassador for Christ_

������������������

▪ *for Testimonies & counseling*
Email: wordrohi@gmail.com
Tel: +2348129398211

*©W.O.R.D* _Assembly™_

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/07/18 / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / The Room Of Preservation 5moi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.