Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 (7493 Views)

Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment / Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Job Recruitment (15 Positions) / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Fresh Job Recruitment (7 Positions) - Latest Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2018
Job Description
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.

The Job : Route to Consumer Manager

Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp

Job Profile

Manage and lead the implementation of the agreed RTC initiatives as defined by Sales leadership.
Develop an implementation plan for each agreed initiative and gain alignment from the sales force to its effective implementation.
Identify and facilitate transfer of best practice RTC activities identified during implementation.
Ensure that all retail redistribution operations are in line with the agreed SOP. Take corrective action where this is not the case
Develop a RTC dashboard for each initiative and implement it across all regions and territories.
Work with the Sales Capability team to identify RTC skill gaps in the Sales force and contribute to the creation of plans to address them.
In conjunction with Finance, conduct relevant financial analyses for all key initiatives and recommend to stakeholders how any gaps/opportunities should be addressed.
Person Specification

Have Sales experience in a blue chip FMCG company
Currently work in a retail redistribution/Key Distributor operation with an emphasis on direct to retail sales.
Have an experience of working in an RTC role in a more developed FMCG market (Desirable).
Have excellent communication skills.Have the ability to lead and motivate the team.
Qualifications

5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics, not more than two sittings.
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
How To Apply

All that are interested and qualified should click here to apply: http://pengist.fun/how-to-apply-online-for-flour-mills-job-vacancies-june-2018/

1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by eluquenson(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Okay
Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by elshz(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by qanda: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2018
Before you rush to apply for the Job, make out time to ask yourself if you have the skills the employers are looking out for. Find this out by reading through the Job description. Also find out how they go about their recruitment, how many stages involved, will you write a test before being invited for an interview.... Also submit a Cover Letter alongside your application.

Download Q and A App from Google Playstore to get Free resources on how to Answer Top Interview Questions.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by JARUSHUB: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by engrjacuzzi: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
I need this job desperately. bills just keep increasing for man
Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by Britishcoins(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls Nairaland, I have two job offers.
BTW Nigerian Prison Service and NDLEA,
Which is less stress free and could afford me opportunities to attend to other of my business?
Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by lakesider(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
Britishcoins:
Which is less stress free and could afford me opportunities to attend to other of my business?

you dont want to work , you only want to earn money .. you are one of the numerous problems facing Nigerian

9 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by judecares1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Guy congrats in advance,i will prefer you go for NDLEA cos of the pay and less stress base on were you are posted to but pls still remember me,i applied for Nigeria prison,am seriously pleading for your help

Britishcoins:
Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by Britishcoins(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
judecares1:
Guy congrats in advance,i will prefer you go for NDLEA cos of the pay and less stress base on were you are posted to but pls still remember me,i applied for Nigeria prison,am seriously pleading for your help

Thanks, but NDLEA is more risk than prison service.
The list of NDLEA just came out this morning. Two of my friends that paid for the slot just be shortlisted. I will wait for the shortlist of prison service before I make my last decision.
Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by judecares1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
remember risky jobs pay higher but pls link me to the prison service,pls i beg of you

Britishcoins:

Thanks, but NDLEA is more risk than prison service.
The list of NDLEA just came out this morning. Two of my friends that paid for the slot just be shortlisted. I will wait for the shortlist of prison service before I make my last decision.
Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by xty50(f): 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls after filling everything is that all? Or do I have to submit it somewhere?
Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by hadayleke(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Britishcoins:

His did u get two federal govt appointments at the same time... Your connect strong ooo if its true... Please link me up too... I need a job
Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by graciamore(f): 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Britishcoins:
oga abeh give me one nw....pleased favour me
Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by Britishcoins(m): 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
graciamore:
oga abeh give me one nw....pleased favour me
My dear, I bought the slot, the only difference is that it is genius.
There is work in Nigeria but only when you have connections and little money to clear the road.
Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by graciamore(f): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Britishcoins:

There is work in Nigeria but only when you have connections and little money to clear the road.
sir please I sent u pm
Re: How To Apply For Flour Mills Job Vacancies June 2018 by Chuknovski(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
Britishcoins:

you the real Mr naija, I salute

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Jobs In Benin City / Dover Engineering Ltd. Recruiting Experienced Engineers / Nigerian Merchant Marine Massive Recruitment!!! Now On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.