Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,755 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

An Award Winning Movie In Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / An Award Winning Movie In Nigeria (982 Views)

Kindly Assist A Nairalander To Win An Award (PIC) / Jesus Of Nazareth Movie In Pidgin English (LMAO) / Stephanie Okereke Directs Movie In Hollywood '"Through The Glass" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Award Winning Movie In Nigeria by dustiniyke: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2007
THE REBELWARRIORS (MY AWARD MOVIE TITLE.)
I’m a script writer looking for whom to make history with. I have an epic story titled THE REBEL WORRIORS is a good story line which if the director will be able to work with the way I screenplay the story he/she must win an award with it. The costumes will be an ancient costume. The way I wrote the story it will be the talk of the town.
I know many people will be wondering where i came from, my mission is to make name in the Nollywood not money, I came with a story that will make different with what we have seen so far. Like I said I have a lot of stories that will make Nollywood movies nominate for Oscar award if the chance will be given to a lot of people like me outside the Nollywood.
Right now what is facing is how many of your job has been done from the Nollywood. I have met some marketers who want buy my work after going through but my problem is not money but to make sure I make name.
I have also found out that after things fall apart nobody has tried to make a work on a traditional novel so that have motivated me write an interesting traditional story that will the country very soon. THE FALLEN IROKO is the title.
Please if you are interested in my dreams on Nollywood you can contact me with this number 08064652373.my name is DUSTIN IYKE
Re: An Award Winning Movie In Nigeria by Seun(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2007
It is not an award-winning movie.
Re: An Award Winning Movie In Nigeria by dustiniyke: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2007
seun
it queit unforunate that people you dont want good thing in nigeria. mark my word the movies is going to win an award.
Re: An Award Winning Movie In Nigeria by spoilt(f): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2007
get in touch with people who can really help you like zeb and chico ejiro. good luck oh!
Re: An Award Winning Movie In Nigeria by Raymand(m): 11:16pm On Mar 24, 2007
You can never be 100% certain that it's going to be an award winning movie.
Re: An Award Winning Movie In Nigeria by Seun(m): 8:53am On Mar 25, 2007
Why not wait until you recieve the award before calling it that name? This is called false advertising.

1 Like

Re: An Award Winning Movie In Nigeria by spoilt(f): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2007
@ seun
false advertising? you harsh oh! you want to kill his dreams? cool
Re: An Award Winning Movie In Nigeria by dustiniyke: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2007
the movies has started draging audinces to contant cos is about what is happening in nigeria.many has contacted me.we gat what it takes to do it rigth here in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

The Departed: Damon Or Dicaprio- - - --who Was Better? / Stars In The Making / 18 Exclusive Premiere Photos: ‘half Of A Yellow Sun’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.