Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him (21634 Views)

VIDEO! Nigerian Soldiers Beat Up Lastma Officer In Lagos Until He Fainted. / Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Bhelamblog(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2018
Twitter user Dwayne has also shared his experience with SAR officers and its quite different, According to the Software Developer he was on his way coming out from the ATM when he was held down, But been the fact that it was his first encounter, he got traumatized during the struggle with them, Had a Panic attack and collapsed, The SARS officers immediately left him there and zoomed off. Read his story below!

Gossip from Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/sars-official-dumps-man-runs-away-after.html

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by omamush(f): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2018
lol, the guy's English sef

9 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2018
Hmmmm...Everybody Just want to have a Sars Story

Before u quote me .....was he stopped in the Uber,how did the uber driver feature in his story,who was dropping Ebuka off ,Who's the other guy shouting,Who takes Uber to ATM ....me just asking ooooo

I know SARS are criminals but people are now making up stories

13 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2018
But you're the "wolf of Lagos"

How come

48 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by izzou(m): 7:44am On Jun 28, 2018
grin grin grin

What a lovely piece. You should be considered for a Nobel Prize in literature cheesy

What exactly do you guys plan to achieve by always complaining without evidence on Twitter? If you want to use them, sue them. If you want the media to help your story go viral, attach evidences.

Everyone is becoming a Chimamanda on Twitter these days

Mtcheeew undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by kaywhynoni: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2018
You are just a Lagos Wolf for nothing....#EndSars

8 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by GisterBlogger: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Rosebloom: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2018
The guy is sha cute

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by inoki247: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2018
sars don pick wrong Client..

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by princeade86(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2018
SARS again.
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by myke92(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2018
undecided
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Empress2014(f): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2018
SARS are dirty looking criminals in uniform #ENDSARS

4 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Pavore9: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2018
Another SARS story.
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Bryan12(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by sabenabeauty(f): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2018
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Empress2014(f): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin

What a lovely piece. You should be considered for a Nobel Prize in literature cheesy

What exactly do you guys plan to achieve by always complaining without evidence on Twitter? If you want to use them, sue them. If you want the media to help your story go viral, attach evidences.

Mtcheeew undecided

How do you get evidence when the first thing Sars will obtain from you is your phone? Has anything been done to the cases with evidence? Wake up bro, this is Nigeria.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by neromusicals: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2018
U try.. much drama.. mke dem no dey watch u for Nairaland shaa.. grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by ninocia18(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2018
It still hocks me that till now, the government has done nothing about these local terrorists. This is how this will continue suddenly everyone withe gets used to it or all hell is let loose.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by abbeyie007(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2018
U have 2 b very careful wit dis SARS my Bloda
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2018
Not writing it here doesint mean we all have not had a taste of their experience.
Since the day This sars officer "Adeyemo Tirimisiyu" access bank (His name came through while making transfer on the phone) made me transfer money to his account by force after making me sit 1 hour in their van.
They knew I was in a rush to meet up an event which I had a major role to play so it was either I dissapoint the people over there without them knowing what happened or I send d money.

I just hate the name SARS
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Dranoid: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin

Mtcheeew undecided

You don't expect them to know that they are going to be 'attacked' and to therefore carry media team along na?

I'm not saying there aren't fake stories I'm just saying that it's not in all cases we can provide evidence

10 Likes

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by joeokoriem: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2018
Is d cry of d people not enough for buhari and the entire govt to put a stop to this SARS official. They're only making money for themselves not for d govt.
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by pol23: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2018
I tire for Naija oo
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by BlayzinB(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2018
SARS the short film #EndSARS
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by davillian(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2018
Ajebo fear fear .
Come you don't tell us you shiiiit and pee in your pants . grin grin grin
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by morakakin(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2018
Fainting is the new trick to escape sars.thanks wolf of lagos.
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by adebayosun02: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2018
K
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by 190theclown: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2018
grin grin

they always fleeing after causing havoc

what a country grin grin
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Redhot111(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2018
The man get lucky say no be port harcourt Sars. If na port Harcourt Sars dem go still kill the dead body carry am for motor comot.
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by mudiana(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
kallmemrB:
Hmmmm...Everybody Just want to have a Sars Story
u ll get urs soon. AMEN

P.s: pls come out of it alive!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others / NDLEA Intercepts 3million Opioid Caps At Lagos Terminal; 8,613kg Loud / Policemen Attack Okada Riders In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.