Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him (21644 Views)

VIDEO! Nigerian Soldiers Beat Up Lastma Officer In Lagos Until He Fainted. / Two South African Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Slymonster(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Rule number 1. Don't follow them into that van. Those criminals will extort you till you weak
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Didi2d(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
Empress2014:
SARS are dirty looking criminals in uniform #ENDSARS

Did you say uniform, they are always on jeans and one dirty polo top.
Abeg this SARS guy are criminals, the government should please do something fast.

I seem to notice them every where in Lagos now. Scaring and arresting innocent good looking young men

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Sijo01(f): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by imolereed(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
Special Armed Robbers
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by engrjacuzzi: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
omamush:
lol
opòlo eyes no be open eyes o. your picture looks funny though
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Tonimordred(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is just too funny....d guy came out 4rm ATM....hahahahahahaha lmao
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by aklion: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
I do not know who it will be but i sha know civilians go Bleep sars up and a good msg will be sent to all others. If na war well make e begin
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Emmacolinho(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Empress2014:

Wake up bro, this is Nigeria.
Everybody na criminal

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Buffalowings3(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2018
kallmemrB:
Hmmmm...Everybody Just want to have a Sars Story

Use you brain to comment next time.

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Beface(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
It seems to me SARS have away of given Lagosians a dose of there ugly experience. If you are living in Lagos and you've not gotten your own experience just thank your God.
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by masseratti: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wow, its amazing how you guys can comprehend what he wrote. Don't give your phone to anybody next time tell them to take you to the station and it's not by force to carry an ID card around, what if you are jobless?
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Buffalowings3:

Use you brain to comment next time.
I know ur dumb but well I pray for sense to fall on u
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
mudiana:
u ll get urs soon. AMEN

P.s: pls come out of it alive!
I reject it in Christ name.. Ten folds for u
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Yinkagbo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
masseratti:
Wow, its amazing how you guys can comprehend what he wrote. Don't give your phone to anybody next time tell them to take you to the station and it's not by force to carry an ID card around, what if you are jobless?

Bro, na where the beating dey start be dat..... They hate those sentences............
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by mudiana(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
kallmemrB:
I reject it in Christ name.. Ten folds for u
hahahaha... Fear fear. See as u fast reply nd reject. When u dey do savagery, u no reason am. Mind you I came out alive from my SARS story. Better pray oh!
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Born2Breed(f): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Twitter user Dwayne has also shared his experience with SAR officers and its quite different, According to the Software Developer he was on his way coming out from the ATM when he was held down, But been the fact that it was his first encounter, he got traumatized during the struggle with them, Had a Panic attack and collapsed, The SARS officers immediately left him there and zoomed off. Read his story below!

Gossip from Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/sars-official-dumps-man-runs-away-after.html

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Revolva(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
hahaha panic attack na be d new format to escape from SARZ

lmfao
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Abillsable: 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
How did you pass English Language during WAEC?Your analytical skills is poor.Read in between the lines before you express doubt.At least he went to the hospital and he has evidence to prove it.Stupid nigerian!
kallmemrB:

Before u quote me .....was he stopped in the Uber,how did the uber driver feature in his story,who was dropping Ebuka off ,Who's the other guy shouting,Who takes Uber to ATM machine......me just asking ooooo

I know SARS are criminals but people are now making up stories

1 Like

Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Assassin101: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
judging by your moniker, were you going there to sell "weed" at the said occasion undecided

WeedSeller:
Not writing it here doesint mean we all have not had a taste of their experience.
Since the day This sars officer "Adeyemo Tirimisiyu" access bank (His name came through while making transfer on the phone) made me transfer money to his account by force after making me sit 1 hour in their van.
They knew I was in a rush to meet up an event which I had a major role to play so it was either I dissapoint the people over there without them knowing what happened or I send d money.

I just hate the name SARS
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Abillsable:
How did you pass English Language during WAEC?Your analytical skills is poor.Read in between the lines before you express doubt.At least he went to the hospital and he has evidence to prove it.Stupid nigerian!
sorry Bro I didn't and can't see any evidence just story...chill don't kill urself on another persons matter,ur own go soon come
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by dannlukas(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
kallmemrB:

Before u quote me .....was he stopped in the Uber,how did the uber driver feature in his story,who was dropping Ebuka off ,Who's the other guy shouting,Who takes Uber to ATM machine......me just asking ooooo

I know SARS are criminals but people are now making up stories

Oga, what is ATM machine?
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
dannlukas:

Oga, what is ATM machine?
sorry my mistake...some peeps don't know the machine is included in the Abrv...but corrected it anyway
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by danie09(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
Why is it that most Nigerians find it so easy to substitute THERE for THEIR ...?
Re: SARS Officials Dump Man, Flee After He Fainted While Trying To Arrest Him by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 29, 2018
Assassin101:
judging by your moniker, were you going there to sell "weed" at the said occasion?

Judging by your moniker .
Are you here to assassinate me or read and pass ? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joy Odama Died Of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning, Not Cocaine - New Autopsy Reveals / Midnight Fire Burns Lady To Death In Delta State (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts 3million Opioid Caps At Lagos Terminal; 8,613kg Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.