Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) (16336 Views)

Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by RexTramadol1: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2018
terseeraloy:
!!beta a corrupt leader dan a blood sucka..

Hahaha.....shebi Na person Wey dey alive dey talk about corruption

Save lives first, battle corruption later.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2018
gurnam:

You sure? That is the only man that allegation of corruption and unprincipled politics can easily stick on. Wait till it’s formal that he is PDP candidate grin

He carries the biggest political baggage of all the potential candidates in PDP.

APC will actually be silently praying he wins the PDP primary grin
He won't even finish second

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
The Only man alive who can defeat Buhari
Keep dreaming. Sai Baba till 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by frankIzuchukwu(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He is working very hard,Nigeria needs a smart Politician and Businessman like Atiku to get things done the way America is getting things done under Trump.
Atiku is not smart rather he's selfish
PDP should better present a good and young candidate
not this old thieves

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
The Only man alive who can defeat Buhari
but will fail

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by debaj10: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2018
time wasters.
bubu all d way!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by frankmoney(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
use ur sense. Who would vote duke in d core north
this is the problem we have in Nigeria , you are only voting atiku just because he can unseat buhari , but not for what he can do , what if he turns out worse ? Me I don't vote for tribe but for credibility

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by gurnam: 10:44am On Jun 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

the boys made a wise decisions then.....but a rat poison taker....betrayed...everything..........

That is the story your war losing grandparents sold to and you’ve refused to read up elsewhere

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Saheed69(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

APC will rather Prefer Markafi, Dakwambo, Lamido Sule or Kwakwanso as PDP Candidate.. Atiku remains Buhari's biggest threat

Haaaaaa, all those people you mentioned above can't stand PMB. Even in their ward PMB will floor them.

As far as I know
90% of NE & NW votes belong to PMB

50% of NC votes belong to PMB

60% of SW votes belong to PMB

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by gurnam: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2018
terseeraloy:
!!beta a corrupt leader dan a blood sucka..

I don’t have time for imbeciles
Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by gurnam: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2018
Saheed69:

Haaaaaa, all those people you mentioned above can't stand PMB. Even in their ward PMB will floor them.

As far as I know

PMB will do far better than that in NC.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Saheed69(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2018
gurnam:

PMB will do far better than that in NC.

He will not pull much votes in the following states like Benue, Taraba, Plateau and Kogi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by tuniski: 11:42am On Jun 28, 2018
gurnam:

You sure? That is the only man that allegation of corruption and unprincipled politics can easily stick on. Wait till it’s formal that he is PDP candidate grin

He carries the biggest political baggage of all the potential candidates in PDP.

Just like Buhari in 2014 abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by mary002: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The conquest is raging...from middle belt...benue, taraba, kwara then to Sw...We havee made our stance against evil apc...God's knows I don't associate with evil

Ps- vote pmb na me and u go suffer am....despite am not much of civil servants.....but the wind go blow una pass....

Atiku is not our agenda and pdp won't field him...but is none of my biz...

Anything can go but Apc....hellfire No....

If by then SE is not out of this union....we hv to suffer the consequences of actions yorubas always lands us in.
what a mentality.u people will never change.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by tuniski: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

He won't even finish second
You will learn a new lesson in politics soon!
Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2018
Saheed69:

As far as I know

That was before when we thought he was the Messiah,now we knw he have nothing to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by sandra50(f): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2018
Anyone accept the killer buhari is ok come 2019.. buhari is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2018
gurnam:

That is the story your war losing grandparents sold to and you’ve refused to read up elsewhere

To go and read another lagos-Ibadan express newspaper or write up?
Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by gurnam: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

To go and read another lagos-Ibadan express newspaper or write up?

So your knowledge acquisition is restricted to just newspaper publications? No wonder !!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by middlebeltboy: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
gurnam:

self deceit

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Saheed69(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
That was before when we thought he was the Messiah,now we knw he have nothing to offer.

This is reality boss. PMB will win any presidential candidates come 2019. You need to watch the video clips of his recent visit to Jigawa, Bauchi and Zamfara, that's too show how much they love him in that region. The votes coming from Kano and Katsina alone will take care of SE and SS.

In the SW he will take over 50%.

Except God says otherwise or PDP present a better candidate, which I don't believe there is any apart from those we have been hearing about.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
gurnam:

So your knowledge acquisition is restricted to just newspaper publications? No wonder !!

I can't read any history written and edited by a yoruba man....

Is full of lies.
Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
Saheed69:

This is reality boss. PMB will win any presidential candidates come 2019. You need to watch the video clips of his recent visit to Jigawa, Bauchi and Zamfara, that's too show how much they love him in that region. The votes coming from Kano and Katsina alone will take care of SE and SS.

In the SW he will take over 50%.

Except God says otherwise or PDP present a better candidate, which I don't believe there is any apart from those we have been hearing about.
Have u also watch the video clips of the crowd when Atiku visited Bauchi,forget crowd,most Northerners are jobless, there would always be crowd when any big politician is in town,not to talk of the president.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
mary002:
what a mentality.u people will never change.
please enjoy your change alone.

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Saheed69(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Have u also watch the video clips of the crowd when Atiku visited Bauchi,forget crowd,most Northerners are jobless, there would always be crowd when any big politician is in town,not to talk of the president.

And you believe Atiku can win PMB, even in Atiku ward PMB will win him. You may ask Ribadu about 2015 election in Adamawa

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by nwatthu(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
please TRUST him, he will deliver, amen to ur prayer
izzou:
grin

I don't know what Atiku's mission is, but reviving this country is far from it lipsrsealed

May the Almighty God give me the grace to trust this guy.
Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Saheed69:

And you believe Atiku can win PMB, even in Atiku ward PMB will win him. You may ask Ribadu about 2015 election in Adamawa
You don't understand,everytin that happened in 2015 was when we thought buhari was the Messiah,things has changed,remember Atiku was in APC in 2015,and the Northerners ganged up against Jonathan,why didn't this same Buhari win election since 2003,he has lost 3 times

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by johnmartus(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
I wonder why this guy always engaging in a something he can't achieve even when its obvious that he can't achieve it.
Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by gurnam: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I can't read any history written and edited by a yoruba man....

Is full of lies.

You are a clown. grin
Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
gurnam:

You are a clown. grin

lolzzzzz

God bless u sire.
Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by Saheed69(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You don't understand,everytin that happened in 2015 was when we thought buhari was the Messiah,things has changed,remember Atiku was in APC in 2015,and the Northerners ganged up against Jonathan,why didn't this same Buhari win election since 2003,he has lost 3 times

PDP was in power in 2003 and remember also there is nothing like APC in 2003. PMB contested for the 2003, 2007 & 2011 election under CPC, it was in 2014 that that some parties come together (ACN, ANPP and CPC) to form APC. Even while contesting under CPC in 2011 he took the second position behind President Umar Musa Yar'dua.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) by gurnam: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Juliusmalema:

lolzzzzz

God bless u sire.

Julius malema? Are you the same South African malema of the youth wing of ANC ? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Likes Caricature, He's Not Behind Arrest Of Trader - Presidency / How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians / Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.