Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee (26960 Views)

18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant / Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession / They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Curiouspet: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

is dis nt anoda way of selling ur own brothers nd sisters nd here u are condemning act. aren't u a scam?
how do you know that it's a scam?... You can't judge what you know nothing about... You can Google Search nnu.. okay
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by sparko1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
thesicilian:
You learnt photography but no money to buy a camera.
Even after working for BRT, working as a salesgirl and doing ticketing, you still didn't have enough money to buy a camera?
Seems to me you were not really focused, just looking for the fast route.

there was no money but she had time to sleep around and have a child, blame the government all you want, but most of the problem we just create it ourselves!

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by sotall(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Blessinq1:
I dunno why some girls dont like using their brains.
So she didn't ask which kind of work she was going to do in SA?

Nowadays, once a woman is paying for the travel expenses of a young girl to 'work' outside the country, it is usually prostitution.

Whether it is SA or Italy, UAE or Oman, all na wash. And Bini girls always fall victims, IDK why

Tribalism has blinded you to the extent that you can't differentiate between a Benin and Yoruba name

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by avril9(f): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
akinszz:
you know nothing... you probably being fed by ur parents, if not u wouldn't be typing the rubbish u just typed here. how much are they paying ticketers?
thank you o.... Alot of people don't know what struggling or suffering is all about... When you go to bed hopeless and wake up still feeling the same way,No one to give a helping hand. Let us pray we dont get to a time where hell seems like the only comfortable place to be. Too many judges on this forum abeg

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Blessinq1(f): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
sotall:

Tribalism has blinded you to the extent that you can't differentiate between a Benin and Yoruba name

Bros please read carefully before quoting me. I didn't say she was Bini. I said Bini girls are the ones who fall victims most times.
I hope you are able to spot the difference. Bye
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by yusufhaji(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Blessinq1:

Nowadays, once a woman is paying for the travel expenses of a young girl to 'work' outside the country, it is usually prostitution.

Whether it is SA or Italy, UAE or Oman, all na wash. And Bini girls always fall victims, IDK why
bro pls what about Saudi Arabia cos I have an aunty that's about to go
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by davillian(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
Kill the bastard grin grin grin
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by MissRaine69(f): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ten years ago , ignorance could be claimed these days , you cannot expect easy money without knowing there will be risks involved. That said poverty is what makes many take that risk. If someone offers to pay , it is not kindness!
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by sotall(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
Blessinq1:
Bros please read carefully before quoting me. I didn't say she was Bini. I said Bini girls are the ones who fall victims most times.
I hope you are able to spot the difference. Bye
In your tribalistic mind, you think you are making sense.

Deal with what the topic is saying so that your hatred for Benin wont consume you

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by avril9(f): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
thesicilian:
You learnt photography but no money to buy a camera.
Even after working for BRT, working as a salesgirl and doing ticketing, you still didn't have enough money to buy a camera?
Seems to me you were not really focused, just looking for the fast route.
sometimes it best not to judge harshly, pray you never get to the place where hell seems to be the only escape ...there are people in this life who go from one terrible situation to the next with no hope of a better day..The wickedness of the average black man who only glories himself in the pain of another,instead helping a fellow man he looks away and pretends its non of his business. Have you for once stopped to give an extra penny to those BRT sales girls?And i still dont support reckless search for greener pastures.
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by MissRaine69(f): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
Blessinq1:

You do not speak from a place of knowledge ,the women I met in Italy are no longer from Benin only they come from all of Nigeria, same in the Lavant or South Africa. Don't make this a tribe thing .
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Blessinq1(f): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
yusufhaji:
bro pls what about Saudi Arabia cos I have an aunty that's about to go
If someone is paying her travel expenses for her to go and 'work', she should shine her eyes and ask alot of questions oo because women taken to all these Middle East and Arab countries are usually used as sex slaves
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Blessinq1(f): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
sotall:

In your tribalistic mind, you think you are making sense.

Deal with what the topic is saying so that your hatred for Benin wont consume you
Okay. Walk away now, please
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Blessinq1(f): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

You do not speak from a place of knowledge ,the women I met in Italy are no longer from Benin only they come from all of Nigeria, same in the Lavant or South Africa. Don't make this a tribe thing .
Okay
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by thesicilian: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
akinszz:
you know nothing... you probably being fed by ur parents, if not u wouldn't be typing the rubbish u just typed here. how much are they paying ticketers?
If you need a job let me know. Senseless teenager!
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by thesicilian: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
avril9:
sometimes it best not to judge harshly, pray you never get to the place where hell seems to be the only escape ...there are people in this life who go from one terrible situation to the next with no hope of a better day..The wickedness of the average black man who only glories himself in the pain of another,instead helping a fellow man he looks away and pretends its non of his business. Have you for once stopped to give an extra penny to those BRT sales girls?And i still dont support reckless search for greener pastures.
You seem very much to be an advocate of free help, prayers, etc, instead of hardwork, focus and dedication.
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Ategberoson(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
you guys didn't read where she said she was first taken to kano? and she can't run for her life or when did kano turn to SA embassy

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Tonimagnificent: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
Curiouspet:
how do you know that it's a scam?... You can't judge what you know nothing about... You can Google Search nnu.. okay

I ve made my point. the rest is ur problem.
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Curiouspet: 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Tonimagnificent:

I ve made my point. the rest is ur problem.
same here... You can't keep on judging and hating on something you know nothing about..keeping quiet and minding your business would have Done you more good than accusing someone of scam when you ain't sure and know nothing about such thing.... Anyway,thats your problem
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by pally123: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Choi! See better bobi
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by teepain: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
DrGoodman:
Buharri and osinbaba promised 3 million jobs yearly.

Forget Buhari, GEJ or any other politician for that matter. Most of these people who travelled by road are actually the architects of their own woes.

There is nothing wrong in seeking greener pastures but people should learn to do so legitimately.

Now most of these Libya returnees have tasted violent crimes and have become hardened, the security operatives should profile them and keep an eye on them because some of them may choose to go into violent crimes in the future.
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Lalas247(f): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
weyreypey:
.. no be Libya where lalas247 dey?

Where Buhari 3million jobs annual promise
o ga o
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by SniperSmurf(m): 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Human Trafficking is real! If it sounds too good to be true then it is a lie! Girls, stop following people to travel upandan. You might end up regretting your life.
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by avril9(f): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
thesicilian:

You seem very much to be an advocate of free help, prayers, etc, instead of hardwork, focus and dedication.
i am not an advocate for free help, prayers, just know that not everyone has it rosey even when they engage in hard work n co... Some people dont find it easy from birth to death. Who are we to judge,nice day.
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
good for you , you will born half albino
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Jayjay84: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
The problem is which name will d child claim ur case is different
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Jayjay84: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
The problem is which name will d child claim ur case is different grin grin grin
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 29, 2018
Blessinq1:
No mind them. When the nacking becomes too much, they start crying that they want to come back home.
Even if nah me be the madam, she no dae go anywhr laye
Male guy under the presence of a female moniker sighted
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Teresa100: 4:23am On Jun 29, 2018
This is terrible. That madame took advantage of the young lady's desire to help her parents. That madame lied about taking her to South Africa and sold her into slavery in Libya instead. It is so very sad that she was sexually abused while in Libya as well.

I am happy at least that the young lady was able to escape and get back home to Nigeria. Perhaps this can also warn other girls so that they don't get deceived by similar offers.
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by katman9x(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2018
Chei ya, stories that touch the heart. If she is serious? She can link the police etc to "that certain woman" so that person can be arrested and at least other "innocent" girls won't fall victim to that particular woman

EdoNation:
A Nigerian returnee said she was gang raped while in Libya and is now pregnant.

The victim, Titi was assisted to return to Nigeria with IOM last charter flight from Libya.

Read her story:

''

Read Update
>>> http://viralmula.com/2018/06/28/libya-stories-gang-raped-now-pregnant-nigerian-woman-reveals/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrest Man With Single Barrel Gun Concealed Inside Bag Of Garri / Man Fingers His Boss’ 3 Daughters In Abakaliki / Hiny Umoren's Murder: CCCRN Demands Apology From David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.