Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Proprietress, 3 Teachers In Prison For Using Cane On Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Proprietress, 3 Teachers In Prison For Using Cane On Students (327 Views)

School Proprietress Set Ablazed By Her Drug Addict Son (Photo) / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa / Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proprietress, 3 Teachers In Prison For Using Cane On Students by arinze198(m): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Residents of Okota area in Lagos expressed shock and rained curses on a man, Chief Enekwa, for ordering the arrest of three teachers including the school proprietress, for using cane as a corrective measure on his two children.

The incident happened at a popular school known as Altitude International School located at Ebie Street in Ago, Okota area of Lagos.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the police at Gender Section of the Command arrested and charged the proprietress and three teachers before court for allegedly using cane as a corrective measure on the two kids in the school.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/proprietress-3-teachers-prison-using-cane-students/

Re: Proprietress, 3 Teachers In Prison For Using Cane On Students by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2018
Good.

That was how a teacher kept flogging my brother and his classmates 12 strokes for refusing to buy 2 packet of chalk to school(private).
Imagine after paying school fees.. Yu asking me to buy chalk for your school and yu want to claim is mandatory.. Instead of saying its voluntary then if i have the money i will buy for the school..

They were flogging the innocent boy as if he is the one paying his fees. They would have called me to come and receive the lashes.. No common sense

I called the proprietor and told him to warn his teacher otherwise it will result to something else.

They never tried it again.

I hate the idea of flogging children even if they fail classwork.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For EBSU Post UTME Registration / Screening Of Direct Entry Candidates Into Akwa Ibom State University / Uniport Basic Studies 2nd Semester Result 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.